10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I don't think I can keep watching Ro-Kyu-Bu anymore.

The cuteness of the youngest girl with the pink hair is making my head implode. I have yet to see an anime with as cute a character.
    *points to sig* Ika-chan = cutest ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Hey all, was wondering where do yall get your nice looking anime signatures from. A bit new to the whole forums thing but I would really like one.
    I bribed someone to make mine with cookies and beer.

Just finished first episode of YuruYuri S2.

Oh my gosh it was all kinds of glorious. That first half.. that last half.. that op.. that ed..

I want more.
    I have not watched it yet, going to watch it later today, but I am so happy it is back. Easily the biggest surprise series of last year for me.

Warning there are some spoilers here!

So I just finished watching Shuffle!... Just gotta vent some rage about this ending. Forced my self to watch last 5 or so episodes. Why oh why does he pick Asa in the end. I don't understand the original three girls favored were just cast aside more than half way in. Couldn't even stand the very last episode cutting his wrist for her to use her magic give me a break.
    I actually really enjoyed that series because they did not go with one of the obvious girls.

Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi's first episode was really good. A lot of people are saying it's like Chihayafuru. Might pick that up if it's another interpretation of love poems.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi's first episode was really good. A lot of people are saying it's like Chihayafuru. Might pick that up if it's another interpretation of love poems.
    Well, the game they play in Chihaya is like (from what I understand) a bunch of old poems on the cards that they have to memorize. It's a good show, probably not for everyone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli Knowledge View Post
    Main character looks a lot like Yuno from Mirai Nikki.
    Ehhhh, kind of.

Still not as good as Yuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, decided to watch Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita after hearing about how weird it is. Main character looks a lot like Yuno from Mirai Nikki.
    And yeah, what the fuck am I watching. Also the cute fairies talking about death and... stuff. Do like this show.
    Just noticed who the VA was. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    So, decided to watch Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita after hearing about how weird it is. Main character looks a lot like Yuno from Mirai Nikki.
    And yeah, what the fuck am I watching. Also the cute fairies talking about death and... stuff. Do like this show.
    Don't forget dat amazing ED.

Deleted
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is a giant amount of WTF followed by a dead brain trying to comprehend what you just watched. Totally wonder how it will turn out.

Muv-Luv and Campione looks awesome so far, still waiting on ep1 for the rest of the animes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is a giant amount of WTF followed by a dead brain trying to comprehend what you just watched. Totally wonder how it will turn out.

Muv-Luv and Campione looks awesome so far, still waiting on ep1 for the rest of the animes.
    s D:

Don't forget Tari Tari, it has some really nice background art to it and the first episode had surprisingly no fan-service. Or Arcana Famiglia, which looks like it will turn out to be interesting.

Still need to check out Uta Koi, though I am not sure what to think of it. Tomorrow Binbou-gami ga! is premiering, though none of the description looks too exciting.. still going to check it out. Then the day after is going to be amazing.. FIVE anime premiering, Moyashimon Returns, Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!, and Joshiraku. Most of them look promising and seeing as I have to check everything out before I drop something (which is insanely hard for me to do anyways) I am going to be having a lot of fun on the 5th.

Then 3 more on the 6th, 5 again on the 7th, 1 on the 8th, and 2 on the 9th.

What the hell is with me and being OCD and having to watch absolutely everything that premieres no exception.

Deleted
    Imouto ga Iru!, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate are probably my upcoming 10-ranked animes. Bound to be awesome

s D:

Don't forget Tari Tari, it has some really nice background art to it and the first episode had surprisingly no fan-service. Or Arcana Famiglia, which looks like it will turn out to be interesting.

Still need to check out Uta Koi, though I am not sure what to think of it. Tomorrow Binbou-gami ga! is premiering, though none of the description looks too exciting.. still going to check it out. Then the day after is going to be amazing.. FIVE anime premiering, Moyashimon Returns, Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!, and Joshiraku. Most of them look promising and seeing as I have to check everything out before I drop something (which is insanely hard for me to do anyways) I am going to be having a lot of fun on the 5th.

Then 3 more on the 6th, 5 again on the 7th, 1 on the 8th, and 2 on the 9th.

What the hell is with me and being OCD and having to watch absolutely everything that premieres no exception.
    Same here, even if I hate the description I watch it and finish the show.

Don't forget dat amazing ED.
    That ending fit the show perfectly.

Vocaloids count as an anime, right?
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

Oh man love that yandere art.
    Have some yandere pookiemans.

Deleted
    So I'm like watching this fishing thing.
    And the duck is awesome. Really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    So I'm like watching this fishing thing.
    And the duck is awesome. Really awesome.
    Look at this kawaii fuck. So moe.

Hey Digglett thanks for the recommendation of Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica. I enjoyed it was short and sweet. Although I still don't get why the witches look so weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Digglett thanks for the recommendation of Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica. I enjoyed it was short and sweet. Although I still don't get why the witches look so weird.
    It's part of the charm. Contrasting art styles in animation bringing out both of them really well in a blend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Have some yandere pookiemans.
    I KNEW THAT MILTANK WAS EVIL! Miltank + Rollout= the bane of my existence.

It's part of the charm. Contrasting art styles in animation bringing out both of them really well in a blend.
    There is no charm in that excuse of an anime.

Seriously every time I browse this thread something about freaking Madoka shows up. Its over a year old now and it wasn't good.... Sick of all the praise it gets when it was at best an above average anime. Plenty of other shows that season were a lot better but all you hear is how good Madoka is....

/Rant Over

*Murders Digglett over and over and over and over in my mind*
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2012-07-05 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    There is no charm in that excuse of an anime.

Seriously every time I browse this thread something about freaking Madoka shows up. Its over a year old now and it wasn't good.... Sick of all the praise it gets when it was at best an above average anime. Plenty of other shows that season were a lot better but all you hear is how good Madoka is....

/Rant Over

*Murders Digglett over and over and over and over in my mind*
    People like what they like. It's a shame it wasn't as good as School Days, but there's only so much a company can do. Masterpieces are far and few between.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    People like what they like. It's a shame it wasn't as good as School Days, but there's only so much a company can do. Masterpieces are far and few between.
    I hate you..... *Murders Skelington over and over and over in my mind*..

I know people like it but it is annoying how much it is talked about... I would seriously like to talk about other shows for once and when we do, it somehow always goes back to Madoka which is why I rarely even bother with this thread anymore.

Like how Yuru Yuri season 2 was epic! I want more Yuri with middle school girls!
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2012-07-05 at 06:59 PM.