Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That sounds extremely ominous.

Watching Yosuga no Sora right now (ep 4). Definitely going to check out the others I haven't seen yet.

Also, what is with all the VN anime being only 12 or so episodes? How is it sanely possible to put all the content from a VN into 12 episodes?
    I want to use the aforementioned mind eraser and rewatch Yosuga lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I really enjoyed Yosuga no Sora. If you're looking for more, you might like Kiss x sis, Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, and Onegai Twins. All very funny and dealing with the same thing as Yosuga no Sora. Also, I've never seen it, but I hear Aki-Sora is quite good. Just haven't gotten around to watching it.
    Yeah I have Onii-chan and it's freaking halarious. the other stuff I don't care about. And I've seen Aki-Sora. It's a soft-core hentai that was labled hentai after that law in japan passed. But none of these have the same type of story Yosuga has. Besides I kinda want to see the after story from when the 2 leave that town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    It can be, especially if you have slow internet and the series is lengthy. Buffering's a bitch lol. When it's on your computer it boots up instantly and you can just skip through content, like episode recaps and ops.
    Hmm, fair enough. I live in a country blessed with awesome internet so I've never had a problem with it, thus never understanding why people don't "put up" with the buffering. And I guess I just love to have occupy as little memory as possible on my HDD. ^.^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Am I the only one around here who still watch streams instead of downloading anime? :/
    I have to. Got in trouble with the family for torrenting since lately its been fucking with our internet connection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Because science and physics and stuff.
    Nah, that can't possibly be it!

That's slightly better then mine. I get around 160kbps max. Of course I live in the boonies with 18 miles of Native American owned land between me and Phoenix. It seems that when they started building a bunch of houses out here and turned it into an actual town and not just a few gas stations, a supermarket and a drugstore, no one wanted to run cable lines all the way out here. The only way they got someone to do it was to sign an exclusive deal with the local phone / DSL company for a certain number of years. Thankfully that deal is finally up and I should be able to get actual high speed cable out here soon.
    Welcome to the fast broadband-club
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Yeah I have Onii-chan and it's freaking halarious. the other stuff I don't care about. And I've seen Aki-Sora. It's a soft-core hentai that was labled hentai after that law in japan passed. But none of these have the same type of story Yosuga has. Besides I kinda want to see the after story from when the 2 leave that town.
    Yeah, that would definitely make for an interesting season 2. I'm surprised you don't like those other series if you like those two. Especially Onii-chan. To each his own though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, they literally are going through each path on Yosuga no Sora. Literally. H-scenes and everything, even a Fin.

They should have just made it "Good End" or "Bad End".

Oh god that repeat, I don't think I can take it.

I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like this before.

Going through all the learning again of everything. Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-09-07 at 03:30 AM.

Lol yeah, it surprised me too. I didn't really mind it after getting through the second one though.

Wow, they literally are going through each path on Yosuga no Sora. Literally. H-scenes and everything, even a Fin.

Going through all the learning again of everything. Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why.
    It was funny to see people who didn't realize that and they were freaking out like; "OMG THIS IS JUST LIKE SCHOOL DAYS!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Because science and physics and stuff.

Oh man, there are so many books I would go back and read.

That's slightly better then mine. I get around 160kbps max. Of course I live in the boonies with 18 miles of Native American owned land between me and Phoenix. It seems that when they started building a bunch of houses out here and turned it into an actual town and not just a few gas stations, a supermarket and a drugstore, no one wanted to run cable lines all the way out here. The only way they got someone to do it was to sign an exclusive deal with the local phone / DSL company for a certain number of years. Thankfully that deal is finally up and I should be able to get actual high speed cable out here soon.

Nah I stream. Mostly because of said crappy internet and pure laziness.
    Yeah the 189kbps is EXTREMELY rare and it's normally around 100-128 kbps.

Bit random but.. Why haven't anyone invented time machines or memory erasers yet? I want to watch my favorite anime for the first time again.
    They have.
    But SERN

Okay seriously, Natsuyuki: If this show ends with OH SHIMAO WAS A GOOD GUY, FEEL BAD FOR HIM BECAUSE HE'S DEAD, ending. I will throw my computer out the window. Shimao is a fucking awful character, I can't stand watching the show because he's such a fucking douche bag. He'd rather kill his own wife then to let her move on? God dammit.. fuck this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Okay seriously, Natsuyuki: If this show ends with OH SHIMAO WAS A GOOD GUY, FEEL BAD FOR HIM BECAUSE HE'S DEAD, ending. I will throw my computer out the window. Shimao is a fucking awful character, I can't stand watching the show because he's such a fucking douche bag. He'd rather kill his own wife then to let her move on? God dammit.. fuck this show.
    But they're doing that already in the show. That ending will happen. The actual love between forehead-san and glasses-kun is barely even the highlight of the show anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    They have.
    But SERN
    I'd like a time machine that doesn't turn me into jelly, though!

I have little to no memory of what happened in Yosuga No Sora, but from seeing these comments about it I think it's about time for a rewatch.
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-09-07 at 10:13 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I might just be fooling myself when I say that I wouldn't mind watching it for the first time again, I remember crying like a baby throughout the entirety of After Story. And I still hold Synaia personally responsible for making me cry in class, he's the one that insisted that I should watch the show. It's been months now, but still.. DAMN YOU! (Let's not mention that it also became one of my all-time favorites)
    late reply a i've been busy.

No problemo glad i could help
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

Omnibus format. Amagami SS did that as well, although that one was a little more structured. Every four episodes was a different girls path.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one around here who still watch streams instead of downloading anime? :/
    I only stream if it's an old show (something made in the 80s.) and the art is incredibly dated. Good example I can think of is the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Damn the art is bad. Even other 80s anime does not look as bad as it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely has my interest

10+ Year Old Account
    That has to be the show that looks to be the most promising to me.