Quote Originally Posted by bofedy View Post
    has any one watched fairy tails new episode yet omg!!! epic ending to it
    I'm really behind but I started watching again. What episode # is it so I can remember to look forward to something epic when I finally get there?

That reminds me I haven't watched the new Maoyuu Maou Yuusha yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    (26 people have taken the poll so far)
    Awesome, more people then I expected.

Sasami-san - Nice plot twist this episode. Bringing it back to making it so she was the goddess the entire time. How red hair is the actual goddess and her two sisters are "parts" of her is great too. I'm loving the different ways they are having him cover his face, his pants was my favorite.

Chihayafuru - Even though new girl was really annoying at first she's starting to grow on me with her change of attitude. I'm really liking the new guy though, especially how creepy he can be and the smily faces with the tongue that pop up on "his" cards.

Maoyuu - Each episode gives me more and more Spice and Wolf vibes. Even though people thought at first that it'd veer away from it it seems to be fairly similar, yet still it's own story. How she uses her words and the plants she is introducing is great. I'm also happy to see she still has her body pillow of Hero.

Mondaijitachi - You is easily my favorite character in this show. Her ability is just so amazing I want it for my own more then any other. I also like how the guy set it up so the leader gets more of a spotlight, which is how it should be and will make their clan grow larger easier.

Robotics;Notes - This show really is starting to be how Steins;Gate was when it took a turn for the crazy, and it's great. I expected the entire time when we got half way in shit would start hitting the fan, and I've not been disappointed. Frau getting the spotlight this episode was great, and it's made me appreciate her character more and more. The only character I don't really care for that much still is Akiho. Subaru's dance was best part of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Robotics;Notes - This show really is starting to be how Steins;Gate was when it took a turn for the crazy, and it's great. I expected the entire time when we got half way in shit would start hitting the fan, and I've not been disappointed. Frau getting the spotlight this episode was great, and it's made me appreciate her character more and more. The only character I don't really care for that much still is Akiho. Subaru's dance was best part of the episode.
    That kinda surprises me, I find Aki's energy infectious. She just carries so many scenes herself. And Kai is still kinda boring, but maybe getting a little better.

Frau is still the best, though.

The only poor R;N is karate girl, and it's not even that she's bad. There's just nothing to her to really appreciate since she gets little to no screen time for characterization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The only poor R;N is karate girl, and it's not even that she's bad. There's just nothing to her to really appreciate since she gets little to no screen time for characterization.
    I was thinking of her when I wrote that part, but then I remembered she got that scared-of-robots mini arc and made up with her grandpa which was a fair enough character development and made me appreciate her a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I'm really behind but I started watching again. What episode # is it so I can remember to look forward to something epic when I finally get there?

That reminds me I haven't watched the new Maoyuu Maou Yuusha yet.
    FT is at ep 166
    also its amazing how large your anime folders are when u havent even watched 2 months ;X i am at 1tb currently half on my external half on my internal ^^ but tons of them are old 360 480 and 720p

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Why do students always call their teachers sensei?
    That's because せんせい (sensei) means teacher in japanese, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vividred - This show is so over-the-top, cliche, insane, and Strike Witches I don't know what to think other than holy shit this is amazing.

This entire episode was a whole lot of "what the hell" and "how can anything be better then what I am watching at this moment". Last one, yellow haired, is obviously the robot.

SSY - Time skip really did change a lot. I wonder what the fall out between the two is. Her new job really is interesting though. The entire concept of allowing and watching over wars of the queerats really intrigues me and how it's set up. I love the tall queerat commander and the other smaller commander I don't trust at all, so the ending was a bit of a shock.. I wonder how it's going to unfold. I'm really thinking the other two that ran away are behind a lot, if not all, of what is happening.

Haganai - This episode had just so much loli fan service.. so.. so much. I still don't know if I love Kobato or Maria more.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    That's because せんせい (sensei) means teacher in japanese, lol.
    I know that. I just meant that in Japanese culture people don't always refer to others by their name, but instead by their job, relation, or something else.

Sensei instead of Mr./Mrs. -. This guy is just referring to the club president as her role, not her name. Probably because she's the only one with a role out of the lot, and a more important one at that.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-26 at 08:56 AM.

as a manga reader i did wait so long for that FT ep and from the preview it seems we actually see part of the fights with the monsters what we didnt in the manga that just awesome<3<3 and its getting even better in the next fights!

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that. I just meant that in Japanese culture people don't always refer to others by their name, but instead by their job, relation, or something else.

Sensei instead of Mr./Mrs. -. This guy is just referring to the club president as her role, not her name. Probably because she's the only one with a role out of the lot, and a more important one at that.
    Some people don't get rhetoricals it seems though ><
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Vividred Operation
    Anybody has any idea why the homu clone is helping the alone? Is the arrow she is using made of magic or technology? What are the Alone? Are the Alone really the "bad guys"?
    i so wanna know that too who the bow girl is is currently the biggest mystery for me and i wanna know if she switches sides at some point :P
    that ssy ep ended with an amazing cliff hanger as always ;< never seen an anime with that many time skips and removing MC's before ^^ and i still wanna know if the karma demon guy comes back or not i hope yes :X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bofedy View Post
    has any one watched fairy tails new episode yet omg!!! epic ending to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    as a manga reader i did wait so long for that FT ep and from the preview it seems we actually see part of the fights with the monsters what we didnt in the manga that just awesome<3<3 and its getting even better in the next fights!
    First part and last part of the episode were awesome, everything in between was kinda meh though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Vividred Operation
    Anybody has any idea why the homu clone is helping the alone? Is the arrow she is using made of magic or technology? What are the Alone? Are the Alone really the "bad guys"?
    I'm guessing she either joins the group or stays the main villain throughout the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    best guy in robotics; notes is Daru, hands down.

I'ma fill in that poll now. not been on here for a few days, anime to watch, alot of anime. time to watch zetsuen and then finish those last episodes of kokoro followed by jormungand.

have you guys heard about Log Horizon? it sounds a bit like SAO first arc reading the synopsis
    "Elder Tale" is a long-established and popular online game: but the day in which was introduced the 12th expansion pack, 30,000 Japanese users have been confined to the world of the game. In the world that is a fusion of reality and the game, our hero Siloe begins his fight from the city of Akiba.

it's getting an anime this fall by Sateight (and 25 eps). I hope it will be good and not as overhyped as sao was.

and dem girl, i want that girl naow.

edit: and that SSY cliffhanger, got to love it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

sounds good this year and last we get alot of LN adaptions i like that ! (i still hope to get the last 5 FMP LN's as seasons!) also isnt the art style abit like ssy? ;O

also i like dalli's new sasami avatar

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    have you guys heard about Log Horizon? it sounds a bit like SAO first arc reading the synopsis
    "Elder Tale" is a long-established and popular online game: but the day in which was introduced the 12th expansion pack, 30,000 Japanese users have been confined to the world of the game. In the world that is a fusion of reality and the game, our hero Siloe begins his fight from the city of Akiba.

it's getting an anime this fall by Sateight (and 25 eps). I hope it will be good and not as overhyped as sao was.

and dem girl, i want that girl naow.
    Saw a post about it earlier on Crunchy Roll. Looks like it's going to be interesting. The art style looks pretty cool, too. And yes, that girl lol. But damn, this fall. That's a ways away. I want it now lol.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ok, here's the poll. If there are any issues, post something. This is my first time making one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bmZ6dzJoZ1E6MQ

It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to fill out. I'll quote this post every time there's a new page that way no one who wants to take it will miss it. Depending on how many responses I get will determine how long it will be open for, as well as whether or not I'll make a thread solely for it in fun stuff and cinema/tv shows/books/music. So please take the poll as I'd like to limit responses solely to Anime Chat Thread readers.
    poll
    10char

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 06:29 PM ----------

SSY: A great episode this week. Hopefully the trend continues. A bunch more questions were raised after this episode and squealer being as shifty as ever. Near the end when that guy said the Giant Hornets were destroyed, that was the group the tall queer rat, Konmoru (or however you spell it) was in charge of right? Who killed them? The pest control? Because they won that battle that Saki was watching. Maybe I missed something. One thing this series does well is getting you to want to know wtf is going on. Hopefully all the questions will have been answered by the end.

it seems like the giant hornets got destroyed by mamoru and maria ! atleast thats what i would think after the preview (and i guess they work together with the democratic queerat faction)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    it seems like the giant hornets got destroyed by mamoru and maria ! atleast thats what i would think after the preview (and i guess they work together with the democratic queerat faction)
    awww that would be impossible maria wouldn't do that
    Maria and Mamoru do die so maybe saki saying she saw them on the preview were there dead bodies
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

SSY: Can't say that I miss Mamorou at all, but Maria was a decent character

R;N I think this is my favorite episode yet. Frau is probably my favorite now lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    awww that would be impossible maria wouldn't do that
    Maria and Mamoru do die so maybe saki saying she saw them on the preview were there dead bodies
    WHY WOULD YOU PUT A SPOILER LIKE THAT.

WHY

I CLICK SPOILERS YOU KNOW. I CLICK THEM.

DAMNIT.

damnit all

WHY WOULD YOU PUT A SPOILER LIKE THAT.

WHY

I CLICK SPOILERS YOU KNOW. I CLICK THEM.

DAMNIT.

damnit all
    I was thinking maybe this was just some inference they were making and it wasn't an LN spoiler, but damn, this confirms it. Fuuuuuck

I think we should start requiring all spoilers be marked indicating whether they're an LN/Manga/Anime spoiler.