Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I'm not the only one who likes Rita x Ryuunosuke, yay :3
    But yeah I think Aoyama should at least pass her audition, since we all know how it's going to wrap up in the end >_>
    No, they're great! Rita is a pro! Few could defeat the mighty Maid-chan!

Unfortunately, I am not holding my breath for anything happy for her. From what I've heard of the original material, unless they choose to divert paths from the source, things don't look too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    Some Anime i watched before are Trigun Cowboy Bebop S-CRY-ED and GunXSword So i guess im more into the action oriented stuff. So any anime sort like them will probably be what i'm after.
    I recommend it to practically everyone who ever asks about anime, particularly action, but I can't reiterate how much I enjoy Claymore. It's one of my favourite shows. The male protagonist is a bit of a weenie, but what can you expect? It's anime! The female protagonist more than makes up for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Still didn't decide what to watch next, this is the worst bit for me :P
    What kind of thing are you in the mood for?

I don't know really usually someone tells me an anime, I go read a summary and see if I like it and if I do I watch it. Most anime I've watched I've really enjoyed. Most recently sao which I'm in love with. Has lots of action, an awesome theme, romance, a bit of slice of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    I don't know really usually someone tells me an anime, I go read a summary and see if I like it and if I do I watch it. Most anime I've watched I've really enjoyed. Most recently sao which I'm in love with. Has lots of action, an awesome theme, romance, a bit of slice of life.
    Accel World is set in the same world as SAO, it's like 20 years later. Except the MC's play a fighting game now instead of an MMORPG.
    I suggest trying it, my avatar waifu is in it after all!
    Took me 5 minutes to check how line-through worked in BB-code, boo!

wasnt the claymore anime one of those that ends mid story and compared to the manga was alot worse?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Hmm. Well, you could try Berserk. That has lots of fighting, demon-slaying and the likes. But, it's a lot grittier than SAO and also a lot more bleak.

I haven't seen much else in the way of fantasy action, apart from movies like Princess Mononoke. You could try Bakemonogatari. That's got plenty of atmosphere, some cool action scenes, lots of laughs and some touching relationships between the various characters. It is a harem anime, but it is a very atypical one.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    wasnt the claymore anime one of those that ends mid story and compared to the manga was alot worse?
    I've heard that. I know the show changes the end of the chapter it finishes on to give it a sufficient conclusion (unlike Berserk! Grr...). Regardless, I still really enjoyed it. I keep meaning to pick up the manga where the show leaves off, but I keep putting it off as it's a little difficult to decide on a place to start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still didn't decide what to watch next, this is the worst bit for me :P
    Like was recommended, check out Code Geass. It's one of the few shows pretty much everyone would recommend to watch at least once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    No, they're great! Rita is a pro! Few could defeat the mighty Maid-chan!

Unfortunately, I am not holding my breath for anything happy for her. From what I've heard of the original material, unless they choose to divert paths from the source, things don't look too good.
    Yeah I doubt it's going to end well for Aoyama, I won't get my hopes up for that. I DO expect Rita and Ryuunosuke to end up with eachother w00t.
    Btw, are you that Baiyn that had the Blood Elf avatar for a while?

Deleted
    Yeah I doubt it's going to end well for Aoyama, I won't get my hopes up for that. I DO expect Rita and Ryuunosuke to end up with eachother w00t.
    Btw, are you that Baiyn that had the Blood Elf avatar for a while?
    Yeah. =/ I'd really like her to end up okay because she's a really likeable character. Sweet, considerate, humble. Good people shouldn't get shat on (Not in mah escapist fictions anyway! QQ).

That is indeed me. I had a blood elf ava/sig combo for around my first 2 years on the site.

Hmm. Well, you could try Berserk. That has lots of fighting, demon-slaying and the likes. But, it's a lot grittier than SAO and also a lot more bleak.

I haven't seen much else in the way of fantasy action, apart from movies like Princess Mononoke. You could try Bakemonogatari. That's got plenty of atmosphere, some cool action scenes, lots of laughs and some touching relationships between the various characters. It is a harem anime, but it is a very atypical one.

I've heard that. I know the show changes the end of the chapter it finishes on to give it a sufficient conclusion (unlike Berserk! Grr...). Regardless, I still really enjoyed it. I keep meaning to pick up the manga where the show leaves off, but I keep putting it off as it's a little difficult to decide on a place to start.
    Downloading accel world then code geass. But what's a harem?
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Downloading accel world then code geass. But what's a harem?
    If im correct i believe it is one guy with many girls with him
    Yep

that question what is a harem made me smile its indeed one guy and lots of girl like in the olden days when the kings had like a wife and 10 or so concubines (that was pretty much a harem then)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Oh haha. Still pretty new to anime, not learned all the terminology yet :P But I get what you mean thanks ^^.

Deleted
    Yeah. =/ I'd really like her to end up okay because she's a really likeable character. Sweet, considerate, humble. Good people shouldn't get shat on (Not in mah escapist fictions anyway! QQ).

That is indeed me. I had a blood elf ava/sig combo for around my first 2 years on the site.
    Aha, I remember you from my days of lurking on the forums while not actually posting anything, since you seem to post EVERYWHERE.
    You seemed like a nice guy, so that's why I remembered, hehe.
    I also like people in anime who are nice to others and stuff, but some kinda overdo it. I like how Riki from Little Busters(Actually had him in top 10 fav characters, but got knocked out for Oreki Houtarou, sorry bruh) and Aoyama from Sakurasou do it. Cause it really seems like genuine kindness toward others.
    Oh haha. Still pretty new to anime, not learned all the terminology yet :P But I get what you mean thanks ^^.
    I'm new to anime too kinda, you're not alone (I even asked what Shoujo-ai and Ecchi was 2 pages ago or something )

And what do all those things mean @Monado & Muzual. Apart from Ecchi, I know what that is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Simplest definitions
    Shoujo-ai : Girl's Love (also called Yuri)
    Shounen-ai: Boy's love (also called Yaoi)
    Bishounen : "Beautiful boys" is what it most often means
    And the stuff he said within brackets is the more extreme stuff.

So.. Shoujo-ai is lesbian
    Shounen-ai is gay
    and Bishounen is feminine males?

If I understood that correctly :P and, extreme stuff? Oo that doesn't sound good.

Edit: I just realized you may of phrased it like that for a reason, if it's deemed offensive to refer to the categories as above then please correct me as I don't mean to upset anyone.
    Last edited by -Skye; 2013-01-29 at 10:54 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, Sythari. As others have pointed out. A harem show is one that features a protagonist who has the romantic affection of multiple characters. Often it is a male protagonist with several female characters wanting to be with him, but you do get mixed gender harems (like Haiyore! Haiyore! Nyaruko-san) and harems where it is female protagonist with several male characters seeking her affection (I think the currently airing show Amnesia would fit this description).

Aha, I remember you from my days of lurking on the forums while not actually posting anything, since you seem to post EVERYWHERE.
    You seemed like a nice guy, so that's why I remembered, hehe.
    I also like people in anime who are nice to others and stuff, but some kinda overdo it. I like how Riki from Little Busters(Actually had him in top 10 fav characters, but got knocked out for Oreki Houtarou, sorry bruh) and Aoyama from Sakurasou do it. Cause it really seems like genuine kindness toward others.
    Hehe! Well, there are certainly worse things to be remembered for! Thanks! I do tend to get around (mostly in the OT forums and WoW General).
    I know what you mean about the genuineness and I agree. Some characters come across as overly nice. Like so nice that it makes you suspicious of them possibly hiding something (I can't help being wary of Megumi (Pink) in GJ-bu because of that). I think Sakurasou has the right balance with Aoyama. Plus, she's smokin' hawt!
    I actually haven't watched Little Busters! myself. Not yet anyway. I've been distrusting of shows that have a death mentioned in the description ever since watching Angel Beats!. Too many bitter-sweet feels!

Deleted
    Hehe! Well, there are certainly worse things to be remembered for! Thanks! I do tend to get around (mostly in the OT forums and WoW General).
    I know what you mean about the genuineness and I agree. Some characters come across as overly nice. Like so nice that it makes you suspicious of them possibly hiding something (I can't help being wary of Megumi (Pink) in GJ-bu because of that). I think Sakurasou has the right balance with Aoyama. Plus, she's smokin' hawt!
    I actually haven't watched Little Busters! myself. Not yet anyway. I've been distrusting of shows that have a death mentioned in the description ever since watching Angel Beats!. Too many bitter-sweet feels!
    Death mentioned? Where? Nobody died so far in all it's 15 episodes lol.
    Yeah Pink seems too suspicious, I can't ignore the feeling that she's secretly into some S/M torturing shit lol, that's why I like Purple more <3.
    Also yeah, Aoyama is hot , where do you get all those gifs though? Do you make them yourself? I wanna know D: (for research *cough*)
    Also on the topic of Harems, could someone tell me some Reverse-Harems? I'm assuming it's like Amnesia where this chick has alot of guys interested in her, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Pink seems too suspicious, I can't ignore the feeling that she's secretly into some S/M torturing shit lol, that's why I like Purple more <3.
    I now like pink a lot more if that's the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I now like pink a lot more if that's the case.
    We'll see lol.