Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    At the end she said sorry to Kotoura-san, and not male MC. She even got a detective to track her down to apologize. You can see how sorry she was by what happened after male MC got beat up.
    She should've at least kneeled and cried.

Deleted
    I started watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and... it's the weirdest anime I have ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    you sound like u found the other psycho pass ep's boring ;O also the sasami ep was quite good espescially when i think back at ep 1 and would have nearly dropped it if i hadnt watched ep 2 ;D
    I didn't say it was boring, it just... never got really for real. It seems this episode was the turning point for the series.

Deleted
    Oh my gawd! Anime chat thread received its own chat forum! Booyah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Wut?
    /tenchars

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, all chat threads received a chat forum.

Deleted
    Oh I get what we're talking about now, I was like "what? ...what changed? ..."
    Arigatou :3
    Oh and my god another gif?

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 04:10 AM ----------

Just watched Oreshura and Little Busters:

Oreshura - What? Love Triangle is evolving! Love Triangle evolved into... Love Square! 3rd girl enters the scene, and she's obsessed with his "past-life" oh god, I want the new episode allready . Random new blonde chick was kinda awkward though, she just comes up and kisses Eita to "steal" him from his girlfriend. Interested to see what's happening here lol. I'd actually like Eita to end up with his fake-girlfriend, but he'll probably ditch her for the orange-haired chick in the end. A man can hope though.

Little Busters - First we had Nishizono-san being imitated by her shadow, now we have Kanata impersonating Haruka... Isn't this a bit... cliché? Still, I'd like to see how this arc ends, at least to see how long Kanata can keep up the bitch show. That family is pretty nasty stuff though, I wouldn't want to live in an environment like that, geez. Oh well, superman Riki will save all the damsels in distress anyway.

Tons of black @_@
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-02-03 at 03:10 AM.

Deleted
    AKB0048: http://i.imgur.com/0fTa3MY.jpg Makotoooooooooooooo
    I really liked this episode. A bit action, a bit character developement, MAKOTO WITH HER HAIR OPEN. And I knew from the beginning that the guy was a Makoto-fan.

made me smile

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    snip snap snip snap

Made me giggle
    It's funny cause it's true.

Deleted
    Holy crap. The latest chapter of To Love-ru made me so happy

NSFWhttp://puu.sh/1WSwXNSFW

Deleted
    What ?? I'm not following the manga, but is that the president?

10+ Year Old Account
    What ?? I'm not following the manga, but is that the president?
    magical kyoko
    [CENTER]

I just finished watching Clannad and Clannad After Story.... holy....just....wow... i've never watched an anime that has gotten to me quite that much.

Deleted
    Anyone watched Precure? Is it something that's worth watching, and if it is decent.. which of the damn series is the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    I just finished watching Clannad and Clannad After Story.... holy....just....wow... i've never watched an anime that has gotten to me quite that much.
    If you're interested in another anime that'll tug your heart strings, check out Ano Hana. I wouldn't say it's as sad as Clannad, but it's an awesome show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    If you're interested in another anime that'll tug your heart strings, check out Ano Hana. I wouldn't say it's as sad as Clannad, but it's an awesome show.
    Oh wow, why did I write I watched it? lol. Here's what I actually meant:

Ano Hana is a great series, but it's not as good as some people make it out to be. Clannad owns though.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2013-02-03 at 05:29 PM.

Anyone watched Precure? Is it something that's worth watching, and if it is decent.. which of the damn series is the first?
    the first one should be *Pretty Cure* the name rings a bell but i am not sure if i watched one of the season xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Oh wow, why did I write I watched it? lol. Here's what I actually meant:

Ano Hana is a great series, but it's not as good as some people make it out to be. Clannad owns though.
    ?

Eh, I liked it quite a bit. That's just me though.