Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Yaaay! After 2 long years, it's time for some more delicious zombie-apocalypse fan service!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...anga-to-resume

Also, another good GJ-bu. I keep swooning over Shion more and more each week!

nice missed my highschool of the dead hope the anime will get a continuation in 2014 or whenever enough new manga chapters are released

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

I need to stop starting new animes without finishing the ones I'm watching, my 'watching' tab on MAL is starting to resemble my 'completed' tab.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    nice missed my highschool of the dead hope the anime will get a continuation in 2014 or whenever enough new manga chapters are released
    Yeah, it'd be great to have more of the series animated, but I don't know if my heart would be able to take seeing Asami Nakaoka killed in motion picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post
    I need to stop starting new animes without finishing the ones I'm watching, my 'watching' tab on MAL is starting to resemble my 'completed' tab.
    Hehe. I'm not quite at that stage, but I do have a few too many shows on the go at the moment. I keep starting one, getting about 3 episodes in, then I'll crave something else and repeat the cycle. Finished shows I'm currently watching are Railgun, GitS: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG and Mushishi. Then, there's all the stuff of the current season I'm watching. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought I'd look through Eve no Jikan yesterday (ONA not movie) and holy shit it's by far one of my favorite anime ever. The story had me near tears at the end and the way they zoom out/in through the café they're in makes it really feel like a real place. 6 episodes long with most episodes at around 15min duration, a must see for anyone equally slow as me.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Apparently, F/Z is going to get an english dub.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-on-neon-alley
    Yet another proof that english dubs are worthy of the title spawn of hell.

Damn some of those are just bad.. if you want a good english dub watch black lagoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Yaaay! After 2 long years, it's time for some more delicious zombie-apocalypse fan service!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...anga-to-resume

Also, another good GJ-bu. I keep swooning over Shion more and more each week!
    Oh wow, I thought that went dead permanently.

Kotoura-san so funny ep just saying MORI MORI MORI MORI ;D but wasnt much story driven this time like the first few ep's more of a comedy then anything else

zetsuen no tempest its out its finally out now they finally know that aika was his gf god took that long for them to realize ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Wowsers, that Psycho Pass. Really going to miss Kagari. He was one of the best characters.

Looks like it's safe to say Makishima and Akane might actually be AIs of the system. Akane confirmed god and the inspector and maybe Makishima is just a puppet of her.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-02-07 at 10:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Wowsers, that Psycho Pass. Really going to miss Kagari. He was one of the best characters.

Looks like it's safe to say Makishima and Akane might actually be AIs of the system. Akane confirmed god and the inspector and maybe Makishima is just a puppet of her.
    That was insane.

I really really really want to know what the Sybil System actually is though. The look of astonishment on their faces... and they leave it on such a cliffhanger! AHH.

Re-watched the ending and it ended right before it hit him. I wouldn't be 100% positive on him dying, there could be something that saves him? Seeing as he is now the only other one that knows what the Sybil system is (unless someone gets the phone, though if they'd have gotten it they should already know what it is and it could have blown up with the guy). Phone couldn't have sent out the video/pictures though because the connection in the basement was cut off from the outside. Though I do wonder how that robot used the eliminator?

Why is Thursday such best day for anime.

Also, interesting chart from Japan on the top 20 "coolest" anime. I was surprised Jojo and Psycho-Pass made it up there, but happy. The strangest one for me was Zetsuen no Tempest being 12th. I didn't expect it to be so high. I guess Japan has good taste when it comes to story instead of "shounen battle explosions every 5 seconds" type shows.

Don't know what Scryed is/how it got #1 though. Here's the list (Super NSFW being Sankaku): http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2013/0...coolest-anime/
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-07 at 10:27 PM.

well the robot used the eliminator because she was simply a proxy for the sybill system for self preservation? thats what i guess atleast ... also what is the sybill system alien tech? xD cant just simply be a super computer (even a bio or quantum pc sounds unrealistic with their reactions ;X)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Don't know what Scryed is/how it got #1 though.
    Scryed is amazing. Last year they released a 2-part movie series for it as well. Haven't managed to find it yet so can't say how good it was, obviously pretty good. (haven't looked in quite a while though)

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a great Psycho Pass ep... what's up with that robot, and i wonder if Kagari would survive

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Re-watched the ending and it ended right before it hit him. I wouldn't be 100% positive on him dying, there could be something that saves him? Seeing as he is now the only other one that knows what the Sybil system is (unless someone gets the phone, though if they'd have gotten it they should already know what it is and it could have blown up with the guy). Phone couldn't have sent out the video/pictures though because the connection in the basement was cut off from the outside. Though I do wonder how that robot used the eliminator?
    She's an android and is able to hack/control it due to her position. Not only was she not supposed to be able to use it, she forcefully switched it from paralyzer to the most lethal mode that doesn't even leave chunks of flesh like with what happened to the korean. He's had tons of death flags otherwise and you just can't keep a character after such an amazing grin with him being enveloped in light like that. He's not even possibly alive, and there's no flesh left for DNA testing. He was erased.

The only thing Skelington can think of that would explain how shocking the system is is a human(Akane) hooked up to the machine in some sort of liquid-filled tube with tons of wires controlling everything, [URL="http://i.imgur.com/rAPZWSK.jpg"]like in this[/URL]. Outside of the center globe at the end you can see all the pipes coming out of it.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2013/0...coolest-anime/ that list is rather strange whats with ben-to fist of north star etc. even being in the top 20?^^ i can totally understand stuff like cowboy bebop and code geas but some of them are well good animes but cant see them in a top 20 ;X

also for skellingtons spoiler so u basicly think we have makishima and akane lying arround their and being basicly the bio processor for the system? sounds like an interesting theory i think ,P but i would bet they let us hanging for some more ep's before we finally see that ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    She's an android and is able to hack/control it due to her position. Not only was she not supposed to be able to use it, she forcefully switched it from paralyzer to the most lethal mode that doesn't even leave chunks of flesh like with what happened to the korean. He's had tons of death flags otherwise and you just can't keep a character after such an amazing grin with him being enveloped in light like that. He's not even possibly alive, and there's no flesh left for DNA testing. He was erased.

The only thing Skelington can think of that would explain how shocking the system is is a human(Akane) hooked up to the machine in some sort of liquid-filled tube with tons of wires controlling everything, [URL="http://i.imgur.com/rAPZWSK.jpg"]like in this[/URL]. Outside of the center globe at the end you can see all the pipes coming out of it.
    I thought as much on the android thing, it makes sense. I still want to see what the Sybil system actually was though. I was thinking maybe a body, or a brain, in a tube cliche with stuff hooked up. Kind of like in Index.

And then I decided to read your second paragraph and you're thinking the same thing. >.>

Zetsuen no Tempest - FINALLY. MY GOD THAT TOOK FOREVER. I'm way too excited for the next episode. Now she knows who his girlfriend is and the others expect that it's her. The story is finally going to get interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robotics;Notes - What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck. I don't know which was crazier this week, Psycho-Pass or R;N.

That seriously just messed up. Why would that happen. Holy shit Subaru, he better not die on us.

Psycho Pass: Are we sure Kagari is dead? It said paralyzer before she shot him.

Hearing her spine break and Kai screaming like that at the end of R;N was really unsettling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Psycho Pass: Are we sure Kagari is dead? It said paralyzer before she shot him.
    You could hear the voice breaking due to her controlling it and visually the gun switched to decomposer mode.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-02-08 at 03:13 AM.

You could hear the voice breaking due to her controlling it and visually the gun switched to decomposer mode.
    Don't ruin my dreams. ;_;

Stupid school blocking torrenting... I wanna watch R;N and P-P now!

I don't like to stream shows I genuinely like a lot