10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Yeah, it was pretty much like any other high school shounen out there with a lackluster ending, but I still enjoyed it and the characters.
    Some great characters, but a very "meh" ending.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I've fallen so behind on anime. ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Anyways, after a month or so of watching anime, I'd say I'm starting to prefer subs. SAO was the first thing I watched subbed, and I wasn't very impressed. But after watching Kokoro Connect, Kotoura-san, and watching the first few episodes of Fate/Zero (the Clannad VN also helped), I no longer think that having to read subtitles degrades the experience. It enhances it, really, as alot of dubs have characters that are painful to listen to.
    Welcome on the correct side! ;D
    I could never, NEVER watch a dubbed anime. It usually feels as if the dubs were made to suck on purpose. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    So I just finished watching Ao No Exorcist today. While it was alright I don't feel like I got any enjoyment out of it. Not sure how other people felt about. It just felt kinda plain nothing really new.
    cause it's just the typical 'oh well we'll only make 1 season for an anime and make it really shitty cause the manga is still ongoing'

So here i am, sitting in class.. waiting for the clock to tip past 15.45 so i can go home... when i realized i have nothing left in my backlog
    could you guys give me a recommendation for something to watch? =) would be ever so grateful.
    heres my list http://myanimelist.net/profile/Danmakus
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    So here i am, sitting in class.. waiting for the clock to tip past 15.45 so i can go home... when i realized i have nothing left in my backlog
    could you guys give me a recommendation for something to watch? =) would be ever so grateful.
    heres my list http://myanimelist.net/profile/Danmakus
    Nise- and Nekomonogatari. Since you enjoyed Bakemonogatari. Can't suggest many others as you seem to have a vastly different taste in anime than me :c
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Nise- and Nekomonogatari. Since you enjoyed Bakemonogatari. Can't suggest many others as you seem to have a vastly different taste in anime than me :c
    allready seen them. may have forgot to add em, made the list a few days (a weekish) ago, and still adding stuff i've seen. thanks for the suggestion tho
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    just looking at my a's and a few b's after comparing lists, accel world (same creator as sao), baka to test to shokanjuu (hilarious comedy)
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Joshiraku OAD is finally up!

Oh thank you Vale.

@ Danmakus

u have eyeshield 21 in want to watch go watch it ;P it keeps u occupied for a while ( iam currently doing a rewatch too and its just one of the best animes ever ^^)
    also check out full metal panic, gundam 00, and basicly everything i have given a 5/5 in my list ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    allready seen them. may have forgot to add em, made the list a few days (a weekish) ago, and still adding stuff i've seen. thanks for the suggestion tho
    Based on how much you liked Baccano!, I would check out Durarara!!. (The light novels for both are written by the same guy)

You might also enjoy Madoka and Fate/Zero, which are recommended quite often in this thread.

Also, for currently airing, Psycho-Pass is very good and resembles several series that you've given a high rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Anyone know what this is?
    It's currently dominating tumblr and I'm really curious what it is
    Apparently an anime showed by Kyonai awhile ago and there hasn't been much news on it. That's what I've picked up on from /a/ anyways.

Deleted
    Kyon-kun, denwa!
    Kyon-kun, denwa!
    Kyon-kun, denwa!
    Kyon-kun, denwa!
    Kyon-kun, denwa!
    Kyon-kun, denwa!
    Kyon-kun, denwa!
    Kyon-kun, denwa!

What made me rewatch entire Haruhi, including The Trolling Eight. ;o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Apparently an anime showed by Kyonai awhile ago and there hasn't been much news on it. That's what I've picked up on from /a/ anyways.
    It also looks pretty fucking fabulous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Kyon-kun, denwa!
    What made me rewatch entire Haruhi, including The Trolling Eight. ;o
    "I rabba yuu!"
    Why would you put yourself through Eight again?! That was KyoAni going full tsun-tsun and testing their fanbase's dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It also looks pretty fucking fabulous.
    Looks like the bishy answer to High School of the Dead (or any other bewbs, pantsu and guns filled show). The animation looks beautiful (KyoAni) and, as such, too tingly-confusing for me. Guess they got tired of the whole "cute girls doing cute things" formula they've been rolling with and decided to really shake things up with "cute boys doing swimsuit things". xD

15+ Year Old Account
    GJ-bu is pretty funny. Sorta reminds me of Lucky Star, except without all the anime references.

10+ Year Old Account
    got a few references this joshiraku...akb acchan, a few of the publishing companies
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    "I rabba yuu!"
    Why would you put yourself through Eight again?! That was KyoAni going full tsun-tsun and testing their fanbase's dedication.
    I guess I brainfarted? Wanted to re-watch the series in order to watch Shoushitsu with the show fresh in my head and ended up deciding to hunt for any peculiarities in the Eight. That particular decision was regretted, but Shoushitsu is so fucking good it made up for it tenfold. I don't know why have I left it unwatched up until now, it's a god damn masterpiece. [url=http://i.imgur.com/rbcBYQc.jpg]Epic Kyon is Epic.[/url] I loved how Kyon threatened the Data Integration Thought Entity with destruction of entire universe, I loved the human Nagato showing an entire array of emotions, I loved the amount of twists and story stuffed into what would take roughly 8 episodes to air, I loved the alien-Nagato smiling in the post-credits scene. I have enjoyed every single part of this anime and the only thing I dislike is the fact there's no telling when will the rest of the novels be animated. :<

I have to say though, AniDB.net has a terrible, terrible community. I thought LoL's community was bad, but what I see there... I sometimes read comments about anime I am interested in and hell. A religion of hate towards everything that's not at least 15 years old goes on there. Everyone waits for one of high-count posters to post a comment on every new anime(before it even aired) explaining why it's terrible and is a tasteless and worthless product of pop-culture aimed at horny teenagers. When one of those prophetic posts appear the mass proceeds to agree with every word, any person with different opinion gets labelled a moron without a taste. The fuck... I mean, one of those prophets decided that Sword Art Online is a harem and when someone tried to explain why is it ridiculous they got bombarded with insults.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-07 at 12:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tamako Market - This episode was great. I didn't realize Anko was so short, her shortness makes her even more adorable. It's almost too much to bear. The dance that Choi was doing was great, and the ending part with the song playing gave me a great big smile.

Caine, all anime websites have an awful community. MAL, ANN, AniDB, /a/, no exceptions.

Also, of course SAO is a harem. Sure there is one girl that it's obvious he'll be with in the end, but that's the same for pretty much every harem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I now understand why Fate Zero gets so much praise. I love how it actually has interesting characters, instead of the (mostly) utterly boring characters of Fate/Stay Night.