10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, Tasogare winning by one with Gankutsuou, NHK, and Gunslinger tied for second.

This is interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, thanks, to both of you. Probably will finish FMA after work, and start FMA:B. The thing I like about FMA is that it's an easy series to just play in the background (well, on my second monitor) while I do my dailies in WoW, lol.

Anyways, almost done Toradora. I didn't really like it at first, and almost dropped it after watching 4 or so episodes (because even then, it was apparent what the ending would be), but I'm glad I continued. It really gets alot better around half way through.

...and done. Satisfying ending, can't believe I almost quit the series. 9/10. Though myanimelist is kinda skewed... over half the anime I have rated is over 9/10.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-17 at 04:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allfen lied anybody i mean its a good series so whyt did they cancel it

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    Allfen Ried isn't that good.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-03-17 at 03:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    It's probably because the show was pretty awful.

Oh, and that the director died.

I've been watching Bokura Gat Ita and damn is this show good. One of the best romance I've seen, easily a 9/10 and possibly 10/10. Just such an enjoyable and soothing show to watch. Something about the atmosphere and art style that I really like. I have about 4 episodes left so I don't know if this happens and I really really hope it does, but I really want Takahashi to end up with Takeuchi and Yuri to end up with Yano. That seems like a much better match. I don't see it happening though. 4 episodes to go, so I'll soon find out.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 03:53 AM ----------

Oh damn, the first episode of Red Data Girl came out today. Time to watch that. Over on the cat website if anyone is interested,

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 04:26 AM ----------

Red Data Girl Ep 1 - A great first episode. Definitely looks like it's going to be good. Has great atmosphere and I really liked the art style. The character designs reminded me of Another. I think this will be one of the better shows of the season. I wonder what exactly she is. She obviously has special powers of some sort. Reminds me of Sasami with the way she's treated by the people around her and the super natural aspect to it. Seems like it's going to be an interesting premise.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I've been watching Bokura Gat Ita and damn is this show good. One of the best romance I've seen, easily a 9/10 and possibly 10/10. Just such an enjoyable and soothing show to watch. Something about the atmosphere and art style that I really like. I have about 4 episodes left so I don't know if this happens and I really really hope it does, but I really want Takahashi to end up with Takeuchi and Yuri to end up with Yano. That seems like a much better match. I don't see it happening though. 4 episodes to go, so I'll soon find out.
    I guess we've got completely different taste in romance then. I've also been watching Bokura Ga Ita, and I'd easily rate it as the worst shoujo romance I've ever seen. Usually a show like this manages to at least have a couple of interesting characters, but in this one I found each and every character to be so incredibly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    I guess we've got completely different taste in romance then. I've also been watching Bokura Ga Ita, and I'd easily rate it as the worst shoujo romance I've ever seen. Usually a show like this manages to at least have a couple of interesting characters, but in this one I found each and every character to be so incredibly boring.
    Possibly lol. What are some romance anime you've really liked?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly lol. What are some romance anime you've really liked?
    I suppose I'm not really a romance kind of guy, as I often find shows that focuses solely on romance a bit boring, but there are exceptions of course, like Kare Kano, Nana and Honey and Clover.

I suppose I'm not really a romance kind of guy, as I often find shows that focuses solely on romance a bit boring, but there are exceptions of course, like Kare Kano, Nana and Honey and Clover.
    Ah, well romance is one of my favorite genre's to watch so strictly romance isn't an issue for me lol. I haven't seen the first two, though I have them downloaded. Honey and Clover was quite good. Really enjoyed that one. While it did have romance, it definitely wasn't as focused on it as Bokura is. Pretty much all Bokura is about lol. It does have some funny scenes though.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 05:07 AM ----------

Bah, why does the 720p version of One Piece take so long to get subbed when there's a 360p version out hours before it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, well romance is one of my favorite genre's to watch so strictly romance isn't an issue for me lol. I haven't seen the first two, though I have them downloaded. Honey and Clover was quite good. Really enjoyed that one. While it did have romance, it definitely wasn't as focused on it as Bokura is. Pretty much all Bokura is about lol. It does have some funny scenes though.
    I guess the one that's easiest to compare Bokura ga Ita with, is Kimi ni Todoke, as it's basically the same show, but for some reason I also liked KnT so much more than Bokura ga Ita, even if the second season was oh so infuriating at times.

I guess the one that's easiest to compare Bokura ga Ita with, is Kimi ni Todoke, as it's basically the same show, but for some reason I also liked KnT so much more than Bokura ga Ita, even if the second season was oh so infuriating at times.
    I loved Kimi as well. I'm with you on that it's better than Bokura. But damn if it didn't take them FOREVER to get together. So many damn misunderstandings and not saying anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh damn, the first episode of Red Data Girl came out today. Time to watch that. Over on the cat website if anyone is interested,
    I'm going to wait until it airs on TV on April 4th. Just from the screenshot the quality looks like it'll make my eyes bleed from it by the end. I can't stand bad quality.

Amnesia - Aww, done with best route. It's interesting to see how crazy green turned around like that. I feel like in the next episode or two a big revelation is going to hit that'll make us understand absolutely everything, and I can't wait. There is something crazy green knows that is keeping the entire series in suspense.

Chihayafuru - I love the relationship between the Queen and Arata. It's adorable. I love the Queen's personality so much.

OreShura - Pink winning the quiz made me really happy. The part where she asks pink twice, both her tsun and dere side, and her actually answering both made me giggle.

SSY - Shit, what are you doing, why would you destroy the weapon like that. At this point there is absolutely NO reason to think of Kiroumaru as suspicious. He is easily the best character in the series and I'm happy I never doubted him. He's more human than the humans are. I'm wondering how it's going to end up now, I feel like maybe the "Fiend" might realize something, but I don't know how it'll be possible. Even if he realizes he's a human, how will he adapt to that? With his upbringing realizing something like that would drive him insane to the point of suicide, and there's no other way to circumvent it. After his entire life being under the queerats there is no way he can adapt to the humans lifestyle, he doesn't know their language, their ways, and he hasn't had death feedback instilled into him, not to mention having to atone for all the deaths he's caused.

Maybe Kiroumaru being awesome and taking the fiend under his care? One can hope.
    Either way this'll be an incredibly interesting end to the series and I very want to see more.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-17 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm going to wait until it airs on TV on April 4th. Just from the screenshot the quality looks like it'll make my eyes bleed from it by the end. I can't stand bad quality.

OreShura - Pink winning the quiz made me really happy. The part where she asks pink twice, both her tsun and dere side, and her actually answering both made me giggle.

SSY - Shit, what are you doing, why would you destroy the weapon like that. At this point there is absolutely NO reason to think of Kiroumaru as suspicious. He is easily the best character in the series and I'm happy I never doubted him. He's more human than the humans are. I'm wondering how it's going to end up now, I feel like maybe the "Fiend" might realize something, but I don't know how it'll be possible. Even if he realizes he's a human, how will he adapt to that? With his upbringing realizing something like that would drive him insane to the point of suicide, and there's no other way to circumvent it. After his entire life being under the queerats there is no way he can adapt to the humans lifestyle, he doesn't know their language, their ways, and he hasn't had death feedback instilled into him, not to mention having to atone for all the deaths he's caused.

Maybe Kiroumaru being awesome and taking the fiend under his care? One can hope.
    Either way this'll be an incredibly interesting end to the series and I very want to see more.
    I wasn't aware it wasn't a normal 720p till I downloaded it. By that time it was too late. There was no way I wasn't watching it lol. It's one of the shows from next season that I was most looking forward to. I'll wait for the show to air on tv from now on though.

Oreshura Ep 11 The quiz with pink had me laughing as well. The aunt's a sly one lol. I really hope pink wins, but I doubt that's going to happen.

SSY Ep 24 - I don't blame her for destroying the weapon. If it was someone I cared about I'd of done the same. Kiroumaru has certainly had all suspicions lifted for me after this episode. Interesting to hear that he was actually trying to find weapons to fight the humans with previously. Not really surprising though. I really want to know the story behind the fiend and Maria after she disappeared. They better tell us next episode and not half ass it. I keep saying this, but I don't know how they're going to wrap everything up with only 1 episode left. It just seems like there's so much more left to tell us. I can't see Saki killing Maria's child. Especially now that she knows he's not a fiend. I could see Kiroumaru raising him being plausible. Next week's episode can't come soon enough. I look forward to marathoning through this once all of the BDs are out.

Deleted
    Was the last ep of SSY the last one? I really can't wait to DL a batch and get it done. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Was the last ep of SSY the last one? I really can't wait to DL a batch and get it done. :>
    there is one more episode
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    I found the first half of the show good, but the last part was so annoying.

Takahashi being so completely obsessed with Yano's ex gf, and forces him to talk about her. I don't want to talk about my ex'es to my boyfriend. In fact, I never had and hope I never will. I don't care about his ex'es either. What you have right now, together, is what matters. But she doesn't seem to understand that. Kinda pissed me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's a new page I'll link the poll again. For those unaware, a few of us have nominated some shows to watch and the winning show will be discussed as we all watch it. Should be fun for those who wish to participate.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VrU...HK6O4/viewform
    Poll broke.

That moment you realize that koenma from yu yu hakusho is the same VA as luffy