Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I started considering it a comedy show when everyone and his mother failed their tests and such, laughed my ass off when Sorata was crying on the floor, no joke :P
    I like Sakurasou a lot, but Sorata's one of my least favorite MCs of all time. I can't stand him. His over the top emotions and always blaming other people for his shortcomings just annoyed the crap out of me. Maybe that's what they were going for? I know in one of the recent episodes he's lying in bed feeling bad for yelling at Mashiro, but I wasn't confident that there was any real development there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Dat gif <3. Shion is perfect waifu material yeah, go for it :P. Show could've done without the murderous prez-imouto though.

Sena (I think that's her name?)

In other news, does everyone else think Kotoura-san has been extremely lacking? Practically the first episode of the 2nd "arc" I said to myself that Manabe-kun lookalike woman is totally the murderer, too fucking fake-happy/calm. Oh hey guess what, she's the murderer.
    The whole prez + vice-prez stuff was nice though, even though it was to be expected that Muroto would protect her.
    Hehe, I just might! xD

Mao has her moments, but yeah, she was a little too obnoxious quite frequently and got a really disproportionate amount of screen-time compared to the other girls, especially considering her less likeable personality too. =I
    Megu is really sweet and the weight paranoia schtick is cute and I like how it opens opportunities for hints of psychopathy, but it does perhaps become too defining of her character.
    Hmm, I thought it was something like 'Sena' at first, but I want to say their sister's name is ...Seira or something.

I've really enjoyed Kotoura, but this recent sub-story was a little unnecessary and had a lot less impact than a few episodes themed around Kotoura and her grandfather's relationship with her mother and Manabe's support for her throughout it would have probably been a lot more satisfying and touching (even though I just wanted to see Kotoura psychic bully her into jumping off a bridge!). And yeah, the female cop was so obviously the attacker. She's a blatant copy-paste genderbend of P4's Adachi! >.<'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    I like Sakurasou a lot, but Sorata's one of my least favorite MCs of all time. I can't stand him. His over the top emotions and always blaming other people for his shortcomings just annoyed the crap out of me. Maybe that's what they were going for? I know in one of the recent episodes he's lying in bed feeling bad for yelling at Mashiro, but I wasn't confident that there was any real development there.
    Aye, Sorata is pretty much a total wanker. I didn't mind him at first, in spite of him sharing Kirito's (SAO) VA, but after he kept demonstrating more and more the personality traits you described, I just came to find him pretty contemptible. He gives Eva's Shinji a run for his money in terms of MC-douchery.
    I thought Sakurasou was absolutely brilliant up to epi. 13, but it really started to decline from there. The most recent 2 episodes (and maybe this finale) have been better, but it was no where near the quality it had up until the airport episode. Went from an easy 9 to a 7 for me, unfortunately.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-03-25 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm just going to delegate you to a link to anime-planet I have in my signature. I consider anything I've rated 5/5 a must watch and stuff above 3.5 is more than worth the time. Seeing as about 300 shows from my watched list qualify for the 3.5+ category it'd take a bit too much time to type them out for you in here. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Oh man some part of me envies you for the emotions you haven't felt for some anime. wanna say your like a rough diamond lol.http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Bleachroxs is my list of completed anime/watching anime, they are all pretty good and you should try a few of them. I highly recomend D.N.Angel and Tsubasa Chronicles. Some of them are shonen and Shojo but they will cleanse you from your fill with bleach. Helps that they arent all as long
    Ok thanks much, I'll make sure to check those out ;p
    Last edited by Planetarism; 2013-03-25 at 03:19 PM.
    >>> And then.. <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You could always make it in that big resolution to begin with, and just zoom out to get an overlook of the chart. Instead of vice versa.
    Not quite sure I understand. What do you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Not quite sure I understand. What do you mean?
    Hmm. Let's say you make the chart in 1000x900, just because that's big. Now, it would be very easy to read the description for each anime, but it would look very zoomed in. But that isn't really an issue as one could zoom out to see the whole chart, and then zoom in to read.

This sounds utterly retarded but I really can't get what I mean down in words. If anyone understand what I'm getting at please try and explain it better -__-
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Hmm. Let's say you make the chart in 1000x900, just because that's big. Now, it would be very easy to read the description for each anime, but it would look very zoomed in. But that isn't really an issue as one could zoom out to see the whole chart, and then zoom in to read.

This sounds utterly retarded but I really can't get what I mean down in words. If anyone understand what I'm getting at please try and explain it better -__-
    I think I get what you're saying. You're saying re-size it's current resolution (5000x7000) to a smaller one like 1000x900 and when you look at it on imgur it wont be zoomed out so far that you can't read the text. I'm not sure that will work though. I had already tried re-sizing it too something like 2500x3500 and it didn't affect how zoomed in it was. Maybe I didn't make it small enough? I'll try the 1000x900 like you suggested and see if that works.

On another note, I ended up picking True Tears to watch. Glad I did. Was a really good anime. Ended up marathoning through all of it till like 3 am and finished the rest this morning. Only gripe I had with it was the fact the mc didn't end up with Noe. I never really liked Hiromi much. I'd of preferred the other girl over her as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something like that yes, although 1000x900 was just random numbers, no idea if those exact ones will work.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Idk if I'm doing this wrong, but when I re-sized it to something smaller (1000x1500) the image quality was really really bad. And when I uploaded it to imgur it didn't change anything in terms of zooming in far enough to even be able to read the text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Idk if I'm doing this wrong, but when I re-sized it to something smaller (1000x1500) the image quality was really really bad. And when I uploaded it to imgur it didn't change anything in terms of zooming in far enough to even be able to read the text.
    Oh, yeah, re-sizing it can make the quality quite terrible. You'd have to re-make it in that size I think. Or follow Chelly's link if that solves your issue.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    rori's Sakurasou is up. Ikimashou...

Also, since the season is drawing to a close, I thought I'd share my picks of 'Looks best in a Yukata' from Winter 2013. xD

Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-03-25 at 11:18 PM.

Having given Chelly 19 vanilla OreImo doujins involving Kuroneko, I feel my work today is done, and so I'll leave nothing but this gif in the hopes that it exemplifies my hardships today.

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Having given Chelly 19 vanilla OreImo doujins involving Kuroneko, I feel my work today is done, and so I'll leave nothing but this gif in the hopes that it exemplifies my hardships today.
    Do you also have the gif of him ripping his shirt? I need one of that part :P

Although not sure if it'll show up because danbooru likes to jerk around with hotlinking and since this gif is so large, literally no imagesharing site will let it be DL'd.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Dat sakurasou ending. I loved it. I wonder if they will make a season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Make a huge one in photoshop ~5000x7000 or whatever size you want and follow this guide for a thumbnail http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post8215135
    I don't think that solves the issue. It's essentially what I'm doing now, just adding the thumbnail step. Making a thumbnail of the image would just make the problem worse. The text would be even smaller and clicking the thumbnail would just redirect you to the image that already doesn't zoom in enough to read the text.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn Crunchyroll. Thought I was lucky Crunchyroll had the first part of Steins;Gate in their store, with the member price much cheaper than what I can buy it on ebay for. However, I get a message days later with a refund saying they are out of stock. The best part? The store says it still is in stock. sigh...

Actually, nevermind. It was when I checked it earlier today, looks like they changed it. Shit, now I'm going to have to spend like $90 for an ebay copy.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-26 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Mm I have no idea then, sorry.
    No problem. I'm probably just going to have to find a site that lets you zoom in further.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post

Although not sure if it'll show up because danbooru likes to jerk around with hotlinking and since this gif is so large, literally no imagesharing site will let it be DL'd.
    It didn't work, but I stole the link by replying with quote, thanks :P

Edit: Oh my god, famous League of Legends player reference in Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited.
    HotshotGG from Counter Logic Gaming (CLG); He even has the shirt and everything lol.
    (As depicted here on the right, kinda paused wrong but you get the picture :P)

So I guess this is really the end for ZKC:The Unlimited...
    The animation and story was fantastic, especially in the last episode! (0mg t3h c0l0rz)
    I'll miss the series, sort of.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-03-26 at 01:11 AM.

Wow they are making magi a 25 episode series. Not sure how i feel about that. I really hope its planned to continue