10+ Year Old Account
    just finished episode 7 of seto no (introducing runa/lunar?). normally I hate that type of character, but shes so over the top its hilarious instead of being annoying.
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay the whole plotline in Sakurasou of (very early spoilers) Sorata wanting to become a game creator is just stupid. So he wants his career to be making ideas for games or something? He doesn't even know how to program, all he does is spend time creating an idea. And on top of that, his rhythm action game sounds completely stupid. And I like how the developers just randomly spout out numbers on how much it would cost to make, right on the spot... Oh well, I guess it's not really important. I suppose the whole point is that he has something to work towards, the actual content of his dream doesn't really matter, but it still bugs me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Okay the whole plotline in Sakurasou of (very early spoilers) Sorata wanting to become a game creator is just stupid. So he wants his career to be making ideas for games or something? He doesn't even know how to program, all he does is spend time creating an idea. And on top of that, his rhythm action game sounds completely stupid. And I like how the developers just randomly spout out numbers on how much it would cost to make, right on the spot... Oh well, I guess it's not really important. I suppose the whole point is that he has something to work towards, the actual content of his dream doesn't really matter, but it still bugs me.
    To create a game you don't need to be a programmer as long as you have a team. Someone can be focused solely on storyboard or concept. If his game had one and received funding then he would get a team and start work on it. I do agree that his game sounded incredibly stupid though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post

Oh god this whole episode, just 10/10
    Fuckin hilarious.
    Masa-saaaaaan!
    The best retarded comedy ever is the best. Hilarious on every single step. ^.^

i liked the sakurasou ending most from all the ending this season has brought us so far ;X zettai karen was good too hope both get a new season at some point

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ir-this-summer

Rozen maiden and Monogatari this summer. Seems like it's going to be a great one.

Deleted
    Had great fun watching the GuP finale. Despite having to wait frigging aaagggeeess for it! That one on one sudden-death dual was awesome!
    (Need a gif of the granny doing her obaasan shuffle!)

Made up for how Sakurasou wound up for me. I just couldn't get into it with the direction it took after 13. For some reason, focus shifted almost entirely away from Mashiro (the title girl) and was placed on Sorata and his haphazard "dream" of becoming a game designer (which he only started having a couple of months into that school year...) and subsequent tantrums when he didn't make it all the way to the top on his first tries. Mashiro practically became a minor supporting character and it seemed like they abandoned the overarching displays of her gradually adjusting to more natural social interactions and just through scraps of it in here and there like, "Oh yeah! That's what the original premise was...!".
    I think Sorata is just nowhere near likeable enough to dedicate so much time to his personal story. I had zero empathy for him, even if the game company guy was a slime-ball. It was nice to see Nanami get some development, but when it was pretty much just her getting shit on by one thing after another, you can only appreciate her screen-time so much. =I
    I think the show lost it's character development balance and, unfortunately, lost most of its charm for me. Ryuunosuke, who barely got any facetime compared to the other male leads, was infinitely more likeable and interesting than his peers. His and Rita's relationship was pretty much the only one I ended up caring about, which I don't think is particularly good, considering it was the most irrelevant pairing in the main story.
    Still, beautiful animation right the way through. Masterful lighting in the sunset type scenes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    It was nice to see Nanami get some development, but when it was pretty much just her getting shit on by one thing after another, you can only appreciate her screen-time so much. =I
    I think the show lost it's character development balance and, unfortunately, lost most of its charm for me. Ryuunosuke, who barely got any facetime compared to the other male leads, was infinitely more likeable and interesting than his peers. His and Rita's relationship was pretty much the only one I ended up caring about, which I don't think is particularly good, considering it was the most irrelevant pairing in the main story.[/spoiler] Still, beautiful animation right the way through. Masterful lighting in the sunset type scenes.
    This part was pretty much what I thought, no need to say it again. ^^
    Ryuunosuke x Rita the only worthwile pairing. Nanami or Mashiro was hardly a question, the story favored Mashiro from the start, but then they randomly added more screentime for the pairing they weren't opting for. Wtf? Also I never really liked Mashiro cause she seems so awkward in every possible situation...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ir-this-summer

Rozen maiden and Monogatari this summer. Seems like it's going to be a great one.
    don't forget illya spinoff anime this summer also
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    don't forget illya spinoff anime this summer also
    I was going to say the same thing, dang ^^

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTUikG68xI
    Sorry, could not find the clip in any other form that the Osu! replay video.

Where are the first scenes, intro before the beatmap starts, from? I do not recall them in any of Strike Witches I have watched and I was confident I've seen them all... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Rozen Maiden. <3.
    Been forever since.

After seeing Girls Und Panzer and loving it, I think a more serious anime with a mix of comedy that revolved around a tank crew during a war would be pretty cool. An atmosphere similar to FMA: Brotherhood perhaps. The tank battles in Girls Und Panzer were surprisingly good and the animation was quite nice as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yay Rozen Maiden. <3.
    Been forever since.
    What is this avatar of yours from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm willing to be two of my shiniest pennies that it is Miki and Iori from Idolm@ster, judging by the big forehead on the brunette with the bow.

It's a surprisingly great show. I was caught off guard by how many genuinely touching moments were spread among the expected goofiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    This part was pretty much what I thought, no need to say it again. ^^
    Ryuunosuke x Rita the only worthwile pairing. Nanami or Mashiro was hardly a question, the story favored Mashiro from the start, but then they randomly added more screentime for the pairing they weren't opting for. Wtf? Also I never really liked Mashiro cause she seems so awkward in every possible situation...
    Aye, that was a really strange decision. For the first half, we're made to feel like Nanami is getting in the way of Mashiro and then, for some reason, they decide to switch it around in the second half, making it seem like [I]Mashiro[/I] is the 'third wheel' despite being the original focus of the show. Bizarre. Still, both great girls in my opinion. And I'd be much happier for both of them if they both "lose" in the contest for Sorata. >.<'

I liked Mashiro's awkwardness. I think if they'd shown her to be embarrassed by it herself it wouldn't have been as charming but, because it just served to embarrass Nanami and Sorata to no end and she just couldn't give a fuck, I thought it was just uber cute. Like when she was trolling Sorata's sister hardcore! xD

Can't put a price on a good shitfit. ^^

http://i.imgur.com/ba8X5GS.gif
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-03-26 at 10:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idol Master.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Idol Master.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    I'm willing to be two of my shiniest pennies that it is Miki and Iori from Idolm@ster, judging by the big forehead on the brunette with the bow.

It's a surprisingly great show. I was caught off guard by how many genuinely touching moments were spread among the expected goofiness.
    It actually just interested me because of two cute girls in implied yuri situation. ;D Might end up checking it out after all tho if you say it's a good one.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-26 at 08:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just caught up (and finished) Sakurasou, really enjoyed it. My first impression really hasn't changed, I'd still rate it a 9/10. On the whole topic of the love triangle, at first I was hoping Shiina would win, but when they started to develop Aoyama more I really wanted her to win, as her relationship with Sorata is alot more interesting. Sadly, even without reading the source material, I think it's pretty obvious what direction it will go in. Really loved the last few episodes (especially episode 23). I would love a season season, but I personally don't think it needs one, even with the unsolved love triangle.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTUikG68xI
    Sorry, could not find the clip in any other form that the Osu! replay video.

Where are the first scenes, intro before the beatmap starts, from? I do not recall them in any of Strike Witches I have watched and I was confident I've seen them all... :/
    those first scenes are from the anime of that paradise lost is the OP of; ga-rei:zero
    [CENTER]