10+ Year Old Account
    sankarea, might be an ova
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Thanks.
    it's just the series, not an ova

Finally got around to finishing Sakurasou. I'm a sucker for characters like Shiina, so I was rooting for her from the start. Nanami really grew on me over the course of the series, though, after being the character I was least interested in at the start. Overall, I loved all of the characters and most of the witty dialogue, particularly Jin's and Chihiro's. Sorata overreacting in the last episode was a bit obnoxious, though. Damn Japanese people always have to be so modest! That's why you need a foreigner or two to spice things up (Rita!). Loved the "handshake".

Now that most of my favorite series are ending, I'd have to say Shin Sekai Yori is my favorite of the ones that are finishing up/finished this week. Psycho-Pass was probably my favorite up until the last few episodes, but Shin Sekai Yori's ending was just fantastic. Makes me sad I can't read the novel yet, considering that I've seen some people say it's way better than the anime. I was pretty disappointed with the one cour series this season, so I'm really glad there were several two cour shows to keep me entertained through the slump.

Lastly, Kure-nai is awesome. I have never seen a musical episode in an anime before this, and it was fantastic. Love this series.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It actually just interested me because of two cute girls in implied yuri situation. ;D Might end up checking it out after all tho if you say it's a good one.
    No explicit yuriness, but still, an abundance of cuteness all the same. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Second one is by far the best, fufufu.

Deleted
    I have so much backlog to clear, already downloaded and waiting... Ookami Kakushi, AIR, Armitrage III, Blue Drop, Blue Seed, Cowboy Bebop, El Cazador de la Bruja, Fractale, Gatekeepers, Kamisama Kazoku, Sunabouzu, Elf o Karu Mono-tachi, Yozakura Shijuusou, Solty Rei, Mission-E, Busou Renkin, Kemeko DX, Kidou Senkan Nadesico, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Rizelmine, Silent Möbius, The Tower of Druaga, Tokyo Majin, UFO Princess Valkyrie, Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou. Add Shin Sekai Yori, Psycho-Pass and Maou Maoyuu Yuusha from this season... Damn. Don't make me add more to this! T.T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    sankarea, might be an ova
    Sankarea s2 when.

10+ Year Old Account
    look up one post for context >_>
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! might be getting a second season. I'm super excited for that if it does.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-teaser-aired
    Oh, that'll be nice to see get another season.

P3 Movie trailer for anyone interested.

Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-27 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    It sounds like Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! might be getting a second season. I'm super excited for that if it does.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-teaser-aired
    Daww Yuuta stahp making her look so cute and flexible D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Second one is by far the best, fufufu.
    Miki-Miki is pretty wuvvable. "Hanee~!" >3<

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I have so much backlog to clear, already downloaded and waiting... Ookami Kakushi, AIR, Armitrage III, Blue Drop, Blue Seed, Cowboy Bebop, El Cazador de la Bruja, Fractale, Gatekeepers, Kamisama Kazoku, Sunabouzu, Elf o Karu Mono-tachi, Yozakura Shijuusou, Solty Rei, Mission-E, Busou Renkin, Kemeko DX, Kidou Senkan Nadesico, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Rizelmine, Silent Möbius, The Tower of Druaga, Tokyo Majin, UFO Princess Valkyrie, Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou. Add Shin Sekai Yori, Psycho-Pass and Maou Maoyuu Yuusha from this season... Damn. Don't make me add more to this! T.T
    Hehe. Oh dear. I can certainly empathise there!

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Chuuni getting another season isn't surprising, the sales were great for that show. Looking forward to the 2nd season.
    ...Won't it just be a general SoL now that they've dealt with their problems with Chuuni-disease, both reasons for clinging to it and fear of social repercussions for acting immaturely sometimes. A lot of what made the show the show has been resolved. The awkward sympathy for Rikka, the embarrassment for Yuuta and Nibutani. The key comedy elements are gone. I can't see a second season feeling the same as the first, but I really enjoyed it and the characters are great, so I'll definitely watch it, despite my scepticism. I'm sure KyoAni will find a way.
    Hell, if it turned completely boring, I'd still watch it, cos Touka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ixion Saga - Caught up the last few episodes. Boy was that one episode.. strange. In the latest episode though, is the worlds entire fighting force just ~200 people? Boy did those armies look incredibly small.

AKB0048 - The ending to this made me feel really uneasy. It's sad how fast people can change, especially in large groups.

Love Live - Shiiit, so much depression this episode. It's weird to think that they aren't competing in the contest that gives the show it's name.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-27 at 06:56 PM.

need an anime of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-GLO3Lp2_Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjrmv_fEkrQ so bad why are those only CM's for the Manga ;< i hope the manga is selling very well in japan so that it will get an anime soon ^^

also just found a date a live trailer i didnt know existed ;O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4xH8yzY3Pw the anime should start next week shouldnt it?
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-03-27 at 07:15 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi - Please don't tell me they are going to give us a mindfuck ending. I both kinda want one and kinda don't, though this anime doesn't really seem fit for one like that. I expect something will happen along the lines of they free Alibaba from whatever happened to him, even though the lines of "our king" seems really forboding for a mindfuck twist.

Hopefully Morg is okay. I got "spoiled" early last season about her apparent "death" with a picture of her on the floor dead in the manga, but it was in the room where her eyes bled out, so it was probably just someone trolling.

I don't understand in a lot of battle anime why small things like stabs to the stomach instantly kill people, yet a giant weapon piercing your entire body just brings you to the "verge of death".

10+ Year Old Account
    GJ-bu SHINING FINGER
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlimited - So what exactly did Andy do? I'm happy Hyoubu survived, though I was expecting if he didn't die for Andy to die instead. Overall it was a good ending. One of the better one cour shows this season and I'd love to see a sequel to it. Have to get to watching the original Zettai Karen.

...Won't it just be a general SoL now that they've dealt with their problems with Chuuni-disease, both reasons for clinging to it and fear of social repercussions for acting immaturely sometimes. A lot of what made the show the show has been resolved. The awkward sympathy for Rikka, the embarrassment for Yuuta and Nibutani. The key comedy elements are gone. I can't see a second season feeling the same as the first, but I really enjoyed it and the characters are great, so I'll definitely watch it, despite my scepticism. I'm sure KyoAni will find a way.
    Hell, if it turned completely boring, I'd still watch it, cos Touka.
    Reading up on it it looks like the show is very different to the LN's. Only a few of the episodes (3 it looks like) follow the story, while the rest are anime original. Plus Touka is original to the anime. It seems the LN is a hell of a lot more depressing and far less moe.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-27 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Ditto.

That rabbit girl, hnng. Love her already.
    rabbit girl looks absolutly adorable just like most anime characters in animal costumes ;D i hope she gets a really nice fitting voice <3

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL