One week for Railgun.
    T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    Might watch Uchuu Kyoudai, any good?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorozuya View Post
    Might watch Uchuu Kyoudai, any good?
    Personally I think it's the best anime of 2012, but it got renewed for another 50 episodes so a lot can happen. I'm not up to date on it, but as far as I've watched I think it's really quite impressive.
    I started watching when I thought it was going to end at 50, and stopped when I found out it was being continued, as it's against my policy to watch airing anime
    Last edited by Erihs; 2013-04-06 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Seems a lot like if it were animated by the same person who animated DyE [Not exactly SFW]
    What. The. Fuck. lol. Wasn't expecting that lol. Art style does look similar and I'm guessing it was done through rotoscoping like Aku no Hana was. Though this one looks a lot better. Not great, but certainly leagues better than Aku no Hana.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    What. The. Fuck. lol. Wasn't expecting that lol. Art style does look similar and I'm guessing it was done through rotoscoping like Aku no Hana was. Though this one looks a lot better. Not great, but certainly leagues better than Aku no Hana.
    Awesome clip, ain't it. Lovecraft would be proud, the final scene was just so... <3

I don't hate Nyaruko-san, but... I like Lovecraft too much to not cringe at that rendition. ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's bothering me now I'm SURE I've seen that before but I can't think of where
    A part of the final scene is a rather popular gif. Might have seen it somewhere on the net, with a caption along the lines of "This post gave me eye cancer." :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Death Billiards, it really did have an interesting art style. Like a mix between House of Five Leaves and... something. The new Zettai Karen Children maybe?

I feel the shorts that have come out of the anime mirai thing this year is of higher quality than usual. With Death Billiards being my overall favorite from that project, and Little Witch Academia coming in third.

10+ Year Old Account
    Date A Live - Boy was it weird seeing his little sister do such a 360. This looks like it'll be good, but no more than what I was expecting so far. I'll definitely be keeping with it though, that was a good first episode.

Hataraku Maou-sama! - Ahaha surprise of the season. That first episode was great. Just the thought of the Dark Lord Satan working at "McDonalds" and happy he got a 100 yen pay raise has me giggling. This show is going to be worth the watch.

Deleted
    If you enjoy different animation try watching Mononoke (Not Mononoke-hime). Beautiful, unforgettable art-style along with rather unique story.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    AOTY
    Stop! Please! Have mercy! My sides~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Stop! Please! Have mercy! My sides~
    hahaha it's so funny

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 09:24 PM ----------

What website do you guys keep up with releasing anime etc.? I use Animetake but lately it's become pretty unstable.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2013-04-06 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    hahaha it's so funny

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 09:24 PM ----------

What website do you guys keep up with releasing anime etc.? I use Animetake but lately it's become pretty unstable.
    Nyaa best website.

Deleted
    But.. it's so messy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    But.. it's so messy!
    You can categorize it.

Just do Anime > English-Translated Anime > Filter Remakes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You can categorize it.

Just do Anime > English-Translated Anime > Filter Remakes
    Oh wow.. lol I did not know that.

just watched zettai bouai leviatan and i dont even know what i just watched ... ^^ if it dosent get better this will be the 2nd one i drop

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Oreimo s2 - Looks like there'll be a lot of Kuroneko love drama this season. Aw yiss
    Yisssssssssssssssss, Kuroneko is best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    just watched zettai bouai leviatan and i dont even know what i just watched ... ^^ if it dosent get better this will be the 2nd one i drop
    Was it really that bad? Was gonna watch it until some random people asked me to play League of Legends...