well it was neither funny nor very interesting dunno the animation and stuffs arent bad and its overall alot better then this weird styled thing yesterday that i am trying to forget;P
    but well give it a try i will atleast watch 2 more ep's before i drop that one afterall sometimes animes start slow and get better later ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Well you can't really compare any anime to that... abomination that they call Aku no Hana. I'd rather rip my eyes out than watch that, my god.

But yeah I generally give an anime till the Madoka line anyway to prove if they're worth watching.

Ore Imo - Aaaah, so happy to have more Ore Imo. I needed my fill after re-watching the first season a week ago. I wonder if Kirino ever stops being an asshole lol. I was initially rooting for neighbor girl, but now I'm rooting for Kuroneko. Those last few episodes of the true route from season 1 swayed me to her side. And fortunately this episode had some great Kuroneko moments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ore Imo - Aaaah, so happy to have more Ore Imo. I needed my fill after re-watching the first season a week ago. I wonder if Kirino ever stops being an asshole lol. I was initially rooting for neighbor girl, but now I'm rooting for Kuroneko. Those last few episodes of the true route from season 1 swayed me to her side. And fortunately this episode had some great Kuroneko moments.
    I thought the same thing about kirino. She's back to being an insufferable lady dog with a princess complex.
    Kuroneko on the other hand... that scene in the club room was HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGG. Thanks for the gifs btw.

PS: I love your avatar. Horo saikou!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uchuu Kyoudai is now in my top 10 anime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Was it really that bad? Was gonna watch it until some random people asked me to play League of Legends...
    Personally I just don't know what the hell is that show supposed to be. So far the closest comparison would be Vividred, but... ;S

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh god damn it, I need to watch the 1st season of Ore Imo. =\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Ahhh god damn it, I need to watch the 1st season of Ore Imo. =\
    Watched it this week specifically to prepare for the second season incoming. ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Watched it this week specifically to prepare for the second season incoming. ;D
    I'm not the only one! Weee

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Personally I just don't know what the hell is that show supposed to be. So far the closest comparison would be Vividred, but... ;S
    what no vividred was totally clear from ep 1 on ^^ but yeah maybe ep 2 onwards will be better ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll stick with watching aku no hana and everyone call me crazy for doing so and attack on titan is subbed on catsite

yes yes yes and it was to be expected
    Last edited by Millhi; 2013-04-06 at 11:40 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

15+ Year Old Account
    Ore Imo S2 first episode was good. Cute/embarrassed Kuroneko was amazing.

Also watched the first episode of Devil Survivor. Kinda odd. Could end up really good or really bad.

20 minutes or so till Little Busters is up on Crunchyroll. Excited to see how this season ends.

Attack on Titan Ep 1 - Potential show of the season(I have a feeling that slot will go to Ore Imo though) . Damn that was an amazing first episode. I can't stand the MC, but Misaka seems like a good character. That ending was pretty brutal. Those titans look super creepy. I wonder how intelligent they are. They don't seem to be particularly bright. Where did they come from and why do they attack? Simply for a food source? I'm curious as to whether his dad is still alive and what he was going to show him in the basement. I have a feeling it's something important that will come up later in the show. Perhaps some potential way of stopping the titans. Was a great first episode and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully MC becomes less irritating.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, Little Busters ending was kinda dull. I was hoping for some to actually happen, looks like all of it will be next season. Next season looks like it is going to be good. Though I suppose I was spoiled on what the whole "twist" is with this refrain stuff, so I don't know if it will be as great as it could be (at least for me)

Overall, I'd give Little Busters! an 8/10. I kinda was hoping for more, but it was still entertaining, and had alot of great moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Billiards - Oh gosh this was awesome. God damnit I want to know what was said at the end and who went where. That just isn't fair at all. All that great animation too. Why do bars look so great when done well in anime. (This and K)

Shingeki no Kyojin - The fighting scenes in this show are top notch. I'm surprised so much happened instantly. No idea how everything is going to pan out and how they are going to kick out the Titans from the city to reform. I feel like a timeskip is needed to mature the MC a bit more and make him more powerful if he's going to be the badass I think he is. His sister(?) is awesome though, I loved it when the guys picking on the kid ran when they saw her.

Namiuchigiwa - Wat.

No wait.

Wat.

Zettai Bouei Leviatan - I'm actually enjoying this show a lot. It's just so happy, yet not. The animation is slightly strange, but not too off and I like the character models. How fast the fairy was eating the bread was really weird.

I feel sorry for that barkeep, but the expressions on the girls faces before the fight started was great.

Photokano - I was half expecting him to join the Photo club, though I expect the two to be merged later on in the show. That girl reminds me a bit of a mix between Frau Bow and Mysterious Girlfriend X girl.

Don't plan on dropping any of them, unless Zettai gets way too cutsey for me to handle or Namiuchigiwa gets boring.

God I missed Azazel-San.

I just finished watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT...All I've gotta say is why do they do this!!! Massive cliff hangar and the main character doesn't pick a girl!!! I was enjoying the show so much too ,but that ending just crushed me. Overall I'd give it a solid 8/10. I had a lot of fun watching it no doubt one best I've seen in a bit. Not sure if this true, however looked it up and the rest won't even come out for another 2 years : /.

Shingeki No Kyojin confirmed for two cour. Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I just finished watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT...All I've gotta say is why do they do this!!! Massive cliff hangar and the main character doesn't pick a girl!!! I was enjoying the show so much too ,but that ending just crushed me. Overall I'd give it a solid 8/10. I had a lot of fun watching it no doubt one best I've seen in a bit. Not sure if this true, however looked it up and the rest won't even come out for another 2 years : /.
    LN 9 just got delayed too. Watch us wait even longer for S3 just because the second season animated up to LN 8 and there's currently absolutely no content to animate from.

So, I know I'm really behind the times here, but people who say that TTGL (series or movies) don't bring a tear to them is just a heartless bastard.
    no matter how many times I watch the end of TTGL(series or movies) it brings tears to my eyes.
    Why TTGL will be #1 for me for a long, long time.