ttgl?

also shigeki no kyojin will be probably my favourite this season going to be interesting how they are going to pace the episodes if its a 2 cour show as they could probably catch up with the manga in about 10 ep's :X

also didnt they forget the scene were eren got the injection from his father? or does this happen later cant remember ;O
    on a side note mikasa = best just her ninja run style is already awesome ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    no matter how many times I watch the end of TTGL(series or movies) it brings tears to my eyes.
    This brings up an interesting topic and I wonder if any of you are similar. Of all the years I've been watching non-anime movies/tv shows, I can't recall one occasion where I've cried/gotten teary eyed. And it's not that everything I've watched has never had any sad moments, many of the movies/tv shows have. They've just never really emotionally affected me enough to provoke a reaction like that from me I guess.

I started watching anime maybe about a year ago and I've have multiple occasions where I have. I wonder why this is. Maybe it's because the anime I've watched are sadder? Perhaps, but I'm not sure and I don't think that's why. What about it invokes a greater emotional response? Perhaps because I enjoy anime more than non-anime, thus I'm more emotionally invested in the show. I've always loved movies/great tv shows long before I got into anime, though, so I don't think that's the case. An interesting topic to think about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    ttgl?
    gurren lagann

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    This brings up an interesting topic and I wonder if any of you are similar. Of all the years I've been watching non-anime movies/tv shows, I can't recall one occasion where I've cried/gotten teary eyed. And it's not that everything I've watched has never had any sad moments, many of the movies/tv shows have. They've just never really emotionally affected me enough to provoke a reaction like that from me I guess.

I started watching anime maybe about a year ago and I've have multiple occasions where I have. I wonder why this is. Maybe it's because the anime I've watched are sadder? Perhaps, but I'm not sure and I don't think that's why. What about it invokes a greater emotional response? Perhaps because I enjoy anime more than non-anime, thus I'm more emotionally invested in the show. I've always loved movies/great tv shows long before I got into anime, though, so I don't think that's the case. An interesting topic to think about.
    I can't answer that for you, I lost love with the message of TTGL. I was really sad during an episode of star trek DS9 I watch the other day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vis..._Space_Nine%29 that episode. The end of Heros with Charlie and Hiro was really sad for me too. Fairy tail also makes me tear up with the message of friendship they have there.
    Last edited by bals; 2013-04-07 at 09:00 AM.

Deleted
    Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan is going to be awesome.. I can feel it. The first episode was pretty cool

Now to wait until nyaruko W is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    ttgl?
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/2001/Te..._Gurren_Lagann if you haven't seen it by now you are crazy

sure i have seen tengen toppa just didnt associate ttgl with tengen toppa guren lagrann ;D its even one of my all time favs ;P

i even watched it 3 times just as often as i watched full metal panic ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I can't answer that for you, I lost love with the message of TTGL. I was really sad during an episode of star trek DS9 I watch the other day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vis..._Space_Nine%29 that episode. The end of Heros with Charlie and Hiro was really sad for me too. Fairy tail also makes me tear up with the message of friendship they have there.
    It's cool, wasn't necessarily directed at you lol. More of a general question. My first real anime tear jerker was clannad if I remember correctly. Thank goodness for that last episode. I know a lot of people hate it, but I like happy endings and I'd of been devastated without it lol. Ano Hana had quite the feels as well. Quite a few others I can't recall atm as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Manga spoiler - There will be a timeskip.

That's a huge relief.
    Oh yes.. I hope they do that. Plus it's a two cour.. awesome!

u should have watched the intermissions between part a and b the city has 3 walls and also has seperated districts sout north west east and yeah there will be a small time skip but not as big as in ssy ;P also a spoiler about the mc (not about the big secret so dont worry!) he isnt the big hero he is just another wuss actually ;P, mikasa is more of the killer girl ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    That Momo on Jump SQ's cover
    hnnn

Deleted
    @Hemoglobin, you should change your sig before the mod police finds you. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too big.

Shingeki no Kyojin was awesome, everything was top notch, from character models, storyline, animation, even the titans look extremely hateable.
    Mikasa is awesome

Looks like the most promising 5 for me will be Railgun/OreImo/Shingeki no Kyojin/Date A Live and Devil Survivor.

Devil Survivor seems a bit strange, but it seems like it has potential to be a good show.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-04-07 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    @Hemoglobin, you should change your sig before the mod police finds you. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too big.
    Lol they found me, but thanks.

Deleted
    New Nyaruko-san on the cat torrents! :O

Deleted
    Is it just me or is the new Nyaruko oozing with even more references than the first one? My sides hurt.

Suisei no Gargantia - Well this show was an extremely pleasant surprise. Wasn't expecting much and it looks like it's going to be one of the best shows of the season. MC isn't irritating, awesome mech space battles, and a plot that looks like it's going to be quite interesting. I have a feeling this show is going to be quite good. Looks like red's va from vivid butts is back in this show as well lol. Character even looks similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Is it just me or is the new Nyaruko oozing with even more references than the first one? My sides hurt.
    At this moment I've only watched the first 30 seconds of the new Nyaruko, but I had to stop. In the first 30 seconds, Nyaruko already refrences a hardcore hentai. I had just stop so I would die from the lols.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    At this moment I've only watched the first 30 seconds of the new Nyaruko, but I had to stop. In the first 30 seconds, Nyaruko already refrences a hardcore hentai. I had just stop so I would die from the lols.
    I always have wondered if that hentai references something else as well or is it the very source as I've seen that introduction in many, many places. ;P

suisei no gargantia wow didnt expect this. if you havent watched yet do it atleast the first ep can easily hold its water against shingeki no kyojin

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL