Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    As someone who hasn't played a Fire Emblem game before Awakening, I'd say it's worth it. It's a really amazing game. Haven't had this much fun playing a game in a while.
    Exactly, even as an Emblemian (I just made that up), this game is amazing.
    Especially the music! [Click on sig if you need an example lol]
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    6-9 hours? that sounds rather good up till now i did only read stuff from 2-4 hours lol ^^ (and that would have been a no buy for a handheld for me :X)
    It even comes with an energy saving function, where you can choose to save power, making the battery last even longer.

Marathoned NGE to see if all the fuss about it was worthwhile. Well the series to me wasnt that great, it went freaking crazy towards the end and started to make no sense. However he movies are a different story, 1.0 wasnt that great but just got done watching 2.0 and i must say, holy shit i am impressed. That was so much better than the whole series and movie 1 combined. Really looking forward to movie 3 now.

So movie 3 was pretty good not as good as 2 imo. Hopefully there will be a tie in movie showing what happened in those 14 movies. Still, cant wait for the next movie. Hopefully it wont be to long
    Last edited by Swisted; 2013-05-01 at 02:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Higurashi Season 1. Probably the most visually scarring thing I have ever seen. Mirai Nikki doesn't hold a candle to it.

Only thing I didn't really understand that I'm not sure if it'll be answered in S2 or not is why the first question arc, and the second answer arc, which were both together (the one with Rena as the main villain) were so drastically different from each other. Seeing the second question arc and the first answer arc match so perfectly make me think each question arc would match perfectly with an answer arc. The last arc of the season, or the Rena answer arc, was completely different from it's question counterpart though. I guess it has to be answered later on in some way.

uhhhh my anime list piling up because i have no time to watch ffffffff time tests assignements -_-

just a question how much time do you peeps spend watching anime per week?? 7 hours for me atm,1 hour before i sleep in my warm bed zzzzz

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just finished Higurashi Season 1. Probably the most visually scarring thing I have ever seen. Mirai Nikki doesn't hold a candle to it.
    from the sound of review it sound really scary :P (sounds like School days and we all know how that ends)
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-05-01 at 06:59 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

if i only watch current airing shows it should add up to arround 7h per week too (and i am currently not watching anything else ^^) but it differs depending on how many animes air and if i am rewatching or watching older stuff ;P (can go up to above 20h if i marathon stuff ^^)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    just a question how much time do you peeps spend watching anime per week?? 7 hours for me atm,1 hour before i sleep in my warm bed zzzzz
    Being an unemployed bum atm i have as much time as i like to watch anime.
    Problem being i've been unemployed to long and am literally stuck watching the current season stuff unless i find something i missed

from the sound of review it sound really scary :P (sounds like School days and we all know how that ends)
    Higurashi is one freaky wee anime and well worth the watch

Currently re watching K-On! because Hi10s encode of the series in 1080p was just over a gig in size total with extras(not dual audio though)
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-05-01 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    The difference is Higurashi is a grade-A anime, top of the food chain, while School Days is... Well. If I think hard I will probably remember something worse. Probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    higurashi help (I think) pretty sure the "second" rena arc is also a question arc, as it introduces the virus.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    higurashi help (I think) pretty sure the "second" rena arc is also a question arc, as it introduces the virus.
    I was thinking the same, it was just the arc was stated as an answer arc on the Wikipedia page.

I need this fig: http://www.jbox.com/product/PRE2325

What. Wait.. what?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...i-film-by-toei
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-05-01 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking the same, it was just the arc was stated as an answer arc on the Wikipedia page.
    another possibility is that: the first question arc you're referencing to wasn't exactly rena focused (mion was part of it too, and she was the "focus" of the next one). As such rena's first arc could be considered the last arc of season 1.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account

Only thing I didn't really understand that I'm not sure if it'll be answered in S2 or not is why the first question arc, and the second answer arc, which were both together (the one with Rena as the main villain) were so drastically different from each other. Seeing the second question arc and the first answer arc match so perfectly make me think each question arc would match perfectly with an answer arc. The last arc of the season, or the Rena answer arc, was completely different from it's question counterpart though. I guess it has to be answered later on in some way.
    The entirety basically gets explained in S2.

10+ Year Old Account
    another possibility is that: the first question arc you're referencing to wasn't exactly rena focused (mion was part of it too, and she was the "focus" of the next one). As such rena's first arc could be considered the last arc of season 1.
    Makes sense, but weird having an answer arc just before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    The entirety basically gets explained in S2.
    Awesome. Thought as much and about to start watching it now.

Just in the beginning of season 2 the first episode is the most psychologically horrific one so far (to me) and the second episode is the most hilarious. What is wrong with this show.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-05-01 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense, but weird having an answer arc just before it.

Awesome. Thought as much and about to start watching it now.

Just in the beginning of season 2 the first episode is the most psychologically horrific one so far (to me) and the second episode is the most hilarious. What is wrong with this show.
    The more correct question is what isn't wrong :P. Watch umineko yet?
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    I'm thinking about picking up Index LN, is anyone following it?

mindfuck: the animation

10+ Year Old Account
    The more correct question is what isn't wrong :P. Watch umineko yet?
    I have not, is it similar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I am. Up until today there are 30 volumes out, I'm at 10th and it's quite a fun read so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking of picking it up where season 2 of Index leaves off.

Deleted
    I'm thinking of picking it up where season 2 of Index leaves off.
    This is what I was going to do, too, since there isis no difference between the action in the LN and the one in the animation. The anime covers 13 LN covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I am. Up until today there are 30 volumes out, I'm at 10th and it's quite a fun read so far.
    mhm, I loved the Index series, both seasons, and I can't really wait for a 3rd season. I also heard Touma looks much more badass in the LN.

Deleted
    This is what I was going to do, too, since there isis no difference between the action in the LN and the one in the animation. The anime covers 13 LN covers.
    Not really all that good of an idea. There are no major changes between the LNs and anime, but seeing as each 150-250 pages long book got compressed into roughly 2-4 episodes of anime I bet you can imagine how much detail was omitted.
    mhm, I loved the Index series, both seasons, and I can't really wait for a 3rd season. I also heard Touma looks much more badass in the LN.
    He is quite the badass, and I guess he's going to get increasingly stronger as the scale of the story is supposedly going to escalate. The first part is a finished piece of narrative, 22 volumes long, so there's no issue with the lack of progression or apparent lack of any plan for the entire series.