Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Spirit Beast is pretty cool, hoping they will add a few more throughout the expansion too. Lol at the Nerfbat spell also.

I have a question, my brother seems to think the moderators get paid...and I thought I knew the answer but in fact I did not.

I am pretty sure they don't....anyone care to clarify this?

(Also, I might apply either way :P)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    There is an extensive rule system already in place. Spouting memes like "u mad bro?" and "cool story bro" is against the rules.

On the other extreme, nobody is getting banned for incorrect grammar, and if they were they could submit a ban appeal and have it overturned easily.
    You seem like prime moderating material... no rly.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    I'll laugh so hard if the hunters that tamed this GC pet could keep the "nerfbat" ability on the pet... would be OP lol!

"As I said before, make sure when you're reporting a bug that it is a legit bug and not "I wish Vanish made me immune to spells because that was cool when it worked even though it didn't work often."

Season 2,3,4,5 gladiator rogue here. It worked every, single, time. Blizzard can you please fire people who voice opinions on the game they do not play, or at least enforce your employees play around in the game a bit beyond collecting non combat pets and doing raids 6 months behind content pushes?

Quote Originally Posted by schippie View Post
    Lol the gc pet is funny. I hope it gets into the game. I was wondering what is actually the affect of the "nerfbat" buff?
    Nerfbat: cata.wowhead.com/spell=93082

stacks up to 4
    -20% damage done and healing taken per stack

Deleted
    lol @ ghostcrawler... should of been a moose tho

AMG i dont has 100 post score, but i has achieve and no tactx

Remember, our goal isn't necessarily to try to make things as easy as possible for you.
    That made me laugh so hard i almost had to change my undies.
    ofc it's not their goal. 50% buff in ICC, nerfs on every interesting PvE achievement etc...
    noooo they don't wanna make it as easy as possible!

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to make 100 posts! *cracks knuckles*

Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that here. Must say something constructive, uhm... nice pincers! Yeah!

Ghostcrawler has been discovered on beta servers two weeks ago.
    BTW, Chromaggus (BWL boss) is now tameable

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I don't need to check the front page to see if there are nerfs. I can just check the GC spawn point. If I see 10 cats and bears waiting, I'll know the feral druid just got nerfed. Have to put an asterisk on hunters though; they'd be there regardless.

Deleted
    Yeah, GL killing that. He hits like a truck, reduces your damage to the ground, and has massive damage reduction.
    This pet was implemented solely for being tamed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    That made me laugh so hard i almost had to change my undies.
    ofc it's not their goal. 50% buff in ICC, nerfs on every interesting PvE achievement etc...
    noooo they don't wanna make it as easy as possible!
    There's a lot of exaggeration here.

It's a 30% buff in ICC. By "nerfs on every interesting PvE achievement", I'm guessing you mean 'a' nerf on 'one' achievement: The Insane. That isn't really a nerf either, they removed one of the reputations required for it from the game. They compensated by removing the reputation from the achievement.

And would you rather them nerf all the bosses down by 30% hp like in TBC or give the players an optional 30% buff. I'd rather have the buff.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Ghostcrawler pet is awesome, I need to finish leveling up my hunter to prepare for leveling to 85 to get that! :P

Also applied for mod, even though I'm sure that there will be a flood of apps!

Deleted
    First cata day
    Tanek goes to take his vengace.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the nerfbat idea, it's very 'Ghostcrawler' like

And Good luck to those applying!

The Nerfbat ability is great. I just don't have the patience to collect Spirit Beasts on my hunter...If I go BM, I'll probably have a Devilsaur =\

would love to have GC as a pet. ^^

Deleted
    Too bad I do not have a hunter... good luck with farming no lifers!

Deleted
    best ability ever! i guess it doesnt keep it when tamed though.... lol