Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People can't seem to get their minds around being an evil, sadistic, murdering, and then resurecting force is somehow not worthy of its place in the world. People look at forsaken and see the evil and think that they should be removed from existence or at least kicked out of the horde. And though I personally could care less if the horde want us in or not, because I much enjoy the evil dark and twisted tale over the same old Orcs vs. Humans story we have been playing since Warcraft 1 so long ago, I enjoy being evil in a game.

Sylvanas will rule Azeroth someday, and me and the rest of the Forsaken will be laughing at all the weaklings run for their lives. Death to the living.
    Long unlive the Forsaken!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    I could be completely wrong about the specifics, but please believe me when I say that Blizz is building towards something fantastic for Forsaken fans and disgruntling for Allies.
    I tend to think the same; the new Forsaken tendency has to get a sort of resolution, a reaction. But, perhaps, in the next expansion...

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    So basically, when Sylvy inevitably does go over the deep end and becomes the lich queen, Thrall will save us all by piloting a zeppelin on a suicide mission, crashing it into the undercity, destroying her with a blast of shamanistic power, that she may never be resurrected.

I don't know whether I should have problems with this, or start writing the fan fiction myself.
    Too late. I already started writing it.

"Quickly!" Thrall screamed as he ushered the Kor'kron to the unmanned zepplin.

Each of them were carrying shards of the Sholazar pillars on their backs, arranging them in a large circle once they reached the bow. Thrall himself supplied a chalice of water from the Throne of the Elements in Nagrand. He poured the sacred waters into a mound of Un'Goro soil positioned in the center of the crystal circle. A gentle light began to shine outwards from the soil, a gentle warmth soothing Thrall's body from the chill of Tirisfal's dead air.

"Gazlowe, I hope this thing works as promised. If not, you're sending the Son of Durotan to a meaningless death."

"No worries Warchief! If those gnomes can make homing chickens, you better bet that any goblin can make a homing zepplin!" The diminutive goblin popped up from below deck to check out the display of valuables before continuing the last minute checks. "All systems go! Give the word and this baby will... urk...!"

The Forsaken wern't going to let Thrall mobilize unopposed. Their hydralisk knights were already closing in, firing volleys of needle spins as they came. Nathanos was leading the charge upon his pet mutalisk, 'Multishot'. "Kor'Kron! Meet them in the field and delay their approach!" It was unnecessary. Before the goblin had even fallen to the ground, Thrall's entourage was already charging ahead, dismembering any Forsaken that they could reach. Both the zombies and their pets fell beneath Thrall's elite guard, but Nathanos rained volleys of arrows from above, totally unopposed. A berserker attempted to bring down the Blight Caller's beastie with a shattering throw, but the distance was too great, and the beast too quick.

Meanwhile, the zepplin had begun to rise, Thrall asking the elements of wind to both guide him and assault Nathanos. They obliged both requests, sending Thrall to his destiny and the Blight Caller to the ground. Again, Thrall invoked the elements for a great boon, offering them all that he had prepared aboard his craft. Again, the elements readily agreed. The crystals now shown with intense light, and the area around the zepplin began to heat up tremendously. Thrall was becoming an avatar of the elements united, a primal might of flesh and spirits. His craft disintegrated from the awe-inspiring power unleashed, and Thrall shot towards the Lordaeron capital at blazing speed. The language of the elements slipped easily from Thralls lips, "En Taro, Sylvanis!"

It was all Nathanos could do to shield his empty eye sockets from the explosion. For what seemed an eternity, the din of battle was overshadowed by what could only be described as the sound of thunder splintering a glacier among a blazing inferno. When he regained his senses, he felt an axe-bite across his neck. "Syl...vanisss..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheMorale View Post
    Yet.
    Yet indeed.... If Garrosh doesn't lighten the fuck up, Org. will start looking like UC if he isn't careful...

He's alienated the Trolls and Tauren, and if he thinks those prissy elves will save him, he'll be in for a surprise as they suddenly join the Alliance... (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    All signs point to yes...

Except for a few very important things that will probably resurface in an expansion or two. Hm...
    "...No king rules forever..."

Arthas is dead, sure, but the Lich King still lives. Bolvar for all his credibility cannot even begin to hold back the power of frostmourne. And worse still is that an even greater evil is in control of Frostmourne...all signs seem to point to a certain "Elder Deity"

"Oh we killed him"

Right...

Perhaps Sylvanas has the foresight to see that the world will have need of her and her forsaken. it is entirely possible and more beneficial to the plot to have Sylvanas be gearing up for yet another encounter with the 'Lich King' than to have the horde become corrupted and basically be a patsy.

Think of it this way, lots of people play horde, and the consesus amongst most of you is that Blizz favors horde, so why would they kill their golden calf.

I could be completely wrong about the specifics, but please believe me when I say that Blizz is building towards something fantastic for Forsaken fans and disgruntling for Allies.
    Frostmourne was destroyed by Tirion when he shattered it with Ashbringer. Bolvar wears only the crown of domination, so doubtful he will be corrupted.

And no, Blizzard is building towards removal of Sylvanas. Everything points towards this and they're building up Lillian Voss for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by loudmutes View Post
    Too late. I already started writing it.
    I am going to have to go on a fifteen year trek in search of a serious of words that adequately describe how I feel right now. I will leave you with a simple, well done sir.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahapenes View Post
    And no, Blizzard is building towards removal of Sylvanas. Everything points towards this
    Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by warslaughter View Post
    mercy?! Lol, she blackmailed crowley.
    She could have killed him and his daughter it might have been dirty but this tactic saved a lot of lives

I am going to have to go on a fifteen year trek in search of a serious of words that adequately describe how I feel right now. I will leave you with a simple, well done sir.
    You're welcome. :-D

edit: I'd have done an epilogue too, but that would have involved happy people. And happy people are boring...
    Last edited by loudmutes; 2010-11-20 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Prove it.
    You can't prove things that are not true.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    You can't prove things that are not true.
    That's why I ask others to do it, to watch them fail and enjoy the sight of it.

Prove it.
    Come on even if they remove her things won't change in fact the forsaken will become more ruthless

Prove it.
    Take a look at the quests from Beta involving Silverpine, Hillsbrad, and Western Plaguelands where Sylvanas is involved.

Take a look at the quests in Tirisfal involving Lillian Voss and powers she shows. Also note that in Western Plaguelands, she is there somewhere as one of the destroyed Scarlet camps, you find the remenants of her work with a disguised Sylvanas giving you more quests.

It's there if you care to look at the quests. Blizzard is building up Lillian for something and Sylvanas is digging her own grave.

Blizzard is building up Lillian for something and Sylvanas is digging her own grave.
    You have yet to actually make a point beyond the fact that there are quests that involve Sylvy and Voss in more than one zone. You will need to explain exactly how those quests may foreshadow the removal of Sylvs and implementation of Lillian in the future.

Loudmutes u rock dude. Even thought i love Forshaken that was epic. Now make one with the end of SC2 with Sylvannas as Sarah Kerrigan!
    English is not my native language and i type fast. So bare with my typos, like "jsut".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Come on even if they remove her things won't change in fact the forsaken will become more ruthless
    Of course. Who says she's not the lesser evil?
    Take a look at the quests from Beta involving Silverpine, Hillsbrad, and Western Plaguelands where Sylvanas is involved.

Take a look at the quests in Tirisfal involving Lillian Voss and powers she shows. Also note that in Western Plaguelands, she is there somewhere as one of the destroyed Scarlet camps, you find the remenants of her work with a disguised Sylvanas giving you more quests.

It's there if you care to look at the quests. Blizzard is building up Lillian for something and Sylvanas is digging her own grave.
    I looked at them, long ago when they just appeared on beta, and kept track of all the changes regarding my most beloved race. And yet, I only see them flourish, and Sylvanas being as successful as never before. Her tactics work, she secures her people new old territories, a way of procreation which means the whole future for the Forsaken, her people build her a statue in Brill. Forsaken will never give up their strength (plague) and their future (val'kyr necromancy) just to make a good impression on other races, they don't give a damn. Who is your Lilian Voss? She's a mentally unstable powerhouse. What could she possibly ever lead, if she can barely hold herself in check? If you think that anyone with big enough fireballs is a perfect leader...

I posted something about Sylvanis having her death foreshadowed by Godfrey. What with him being a once outstanding member of Gilneas and then becoming an enemy to everyone under the sun. Coupled with his close workings with Sylvanis, I'd call it foreshadowing. Lilian Voss as an undead assassin that abhors her undead fate may end up being the tool to bring Sylvanis down, the purple flames prevent the Valky'ar from resurecting her.

But it's all speculation. Nothing provable til the story unfolds.

Doesn't every major plot character have their Death foreshadowed. it seems pretty run of the mill for horde. And I'm sure Varian has had a few death threats himself. The fun seems to be sitting back and watching which ones actually come true.

It's possible that they could be building up Sylvanas to fall...

As a martyr, and you know how people(and dead people) get when they are fighting in someone else's name. Usually takes about 14 wars or so to get the taste out of their mouths.

I guess at this point she could go from shades of grey to borderline to full out evil and it wouldn't matter. It is entirely justified seeing how no matter how evil and corrupt the horde gets the Alliance is always 2 shades worse.
    Last edited by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve; 2010-11-20 at 04:36 AM.

You have yet to actually make a point beyond the fact that there are quests that involve Sylvy and Voss in more than one zone. You will need to explain exactly how those quests may foreshadow the removal of Sylvs and implementation of Lillian in the future.
    If you've bothered to pay attention to posts in this thread about some of the quests or bothered to actually read some of the quests that have been given in other threads, you'd see the what's going on.

In a short synopsis, Garrosh has already threatened her once to get in line or else and she makes a sarcastic comment that she'll do so, Garrosh of course doesn't buy it and tells one of his generals there to keep him updated. Then we have after the Crowley incident where 3 Val'kyr sacrifice themselves to return her to "life" and she then makes note that any further created Forsaken should be mindcontrolled (an anathema to any Forsaken that came before). And this is before even getting out of Silverpine. Then we have the situation in Hillsbrad eluding to the new Forsaken not being completely in their right mind either. Now, let's look at the situation in Western Plaguelands where the plague is being used, Alliance being raised as Forsaken, and Thassarian, the Alliance commander seeing it all, which means it will get back to Alliance leaders, to Darion and the Ebon Blade, and possibly even Tirion and the Argents.

Now, from the quest lines involving Lillian in Tirisfal we find she's some kind of super Forsaken that's hell bent on destroying the Crusade (that which the Forsaken have been dealing with for a very long time). Her power continues to grow.

Now, I've given you what you want, give me your reason why you don't see her going away and give proof from in game as to why. Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Tahapenes; 2010-11-20 at 04:42 AM.

If you've bothered to pay attention to posts in this thread about some of the quests or bothered to actually read some of the quests that have been given in other threads, you'd see the what's going on.

In a short synopsis, Garrosh has already threatened her once to get in line or else and she makes a sarcastic comment that she'll do so, Garrosh of course doesn't buy it and tells one of his generals there to keep him updated. Then we have after the Crowley incident where 3 Val'kyr sacrifice themselves to return her to "life" and she then makes not that any further created Forsaken should be mindcontrolled (an anathema to any Forsaken that came before). And this is before even getting out of Silverpine. Then we have the situation in Hillsbrad eluding to the new Forsaken not being completely in their right mind either. Now, let's look at the situation in Western Plaguelands where the plague is being used, Alliance being raised as Forsaken, and Thassarian, the Alliance commander seeing it all, which means it will get back to Alliance leaders, to Darion and the Ebon Blade, and possibly even Tirion and the Argents.

Now, from the quest lines involving Lillian in Tirisfal we find she's some kind of super Forsaken that's hell bent on destroying the Crusade (that which the Forsaken have been dealing with for a very long time). Her power continues to grow.

Now, I've given you what you want, give me your reason [b]why[b] you don't see her going away and give proof from in game as to why. Prove me wrong.
    You might be right but I tell you even if Sylvanas dies the next in line won't be any better.The ebon blade won't care after all they use similar tactics if tirion starts something he'll have to face the entire horde and why should the forsaken care what the alliance thinks about them in the first place