Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The bearer of truths View Post
    That what they said about kael.
    Kael is one boss not 4 that on Sarth 3D do a massive amount of raid damage.

Even the DK self heals couldn't keep up with that much incoming damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Kael is one boss not 4 that on Sarth 3D do a massive amount of raid damage.

Even the DK self heals couldn't keep up with that much incoming damage.

bookmarkin this for when he solos it

bookmarkin this for when he solos it
    It is simply not possible to solo Sarth 3D, when he hits 25% health the adds enrage and can 1 shot a geared tank at 80, unless you have the dps of a 10 man raid solo at 85 it just can't be done.

This is not trying to nay say Raeg, it just isn't possible because the mechanics of the fight prevent it.

Quote Originally Posted by petrefax View Post
    It is simply not possible to solo Sarth 3D, when he hits 25% health the adds enrage and can 1 shot a geared tank at 80, unless you have the dps of a 10 man raid solo at 85 it just can't be done.

This is not trying to nay say Raeg, it just isn't possible because the mechanics of the fight prevent it.
    /still bookmarkin cos raeg will find a way because thats how he is.

/still bookmarkin cos raeg will find a way because thats how he is.
    That's just stupid to be honest, it's like trying to say he could solo Professor Putricide. Some fights the mechanics make solo-ing impossible, some just very very hard.

OS3D is impossible until he can produce the same dps as a zerg run (to make sure only 1 other drake engages) and he gets lucky in avoiding Tenebron's attacks when enraged. He won't be getting that level dps at 85.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats Raeg,

awesome kill and sick tekkers.

Look forward to the next solo act

10+ Year Old Account
    DKs are always the first to solo everything...

nice video, but is it intended that the doors dont open anymore? or that some bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if it can be done with hunter...
    If not, I'll just have to wait until next expansion...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siika View Post
    You can't use a pet after Phase 4.

I said earlier in the thread it was impossible to do with a hunter, and I take it back. If you were some absolutely godly hunter with a good way to heal yourself (through the Fireball spam and phoenixes), you could maybe do it.

Edit: It would require extensive kiting of both Kael'thas and the phoenixes though.

It would not be remotely easy. Probably would need T13.
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-11-20 at 10:00 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Siika View Post
    someone said that with ur pet, u will get mced in one of the phases aswell as ur pet, makeing it reset, unless u could path the mobs in a way that would let you dps at range, wouldnt be possible i think..

EDIT: Simca beat me!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfon View Post
    nice video, but is it intended that the doors dont open anymore? or that some bug?
    No, what he did was start the event and run out of the room. The doors lock when the event starts, so all the bosses had to run through the door to get to him.

Then Raegwyn spread the bosses out in various parts of the instance, so that when Phase 3 happened, he only had to fight them one at a time instead of all four at once.

It's a brilliant plan, honestly. I'm going to throw up a strategy guide based on his work in just a second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Or Blizzard will see this and fix the encounter so it cannot ever be soloed.

Tho they didnt fix Sarth ... but he doesnt drop a mount in normal and you will never solo sarth 3D
    You mean like they fixed Anzu, Keal'Thas in MGT HC, High Priest Thekal, Bloodlord Mandokir and Skadi the Ruthless, right?

Deleted
    Siika, we have to do it like the first Skeram kills, just FD and let our pet do the rest cause of the MC. But thats not possible yet, so you´re right, we have to wait till the next expansion. Let´s hope Kil´jaeden will be soloable for us für Thoridal.

b2t: Gratz to the kill

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    No, what he did was start the event and run out of the room. The doors lock when the event starts, so all the bosses had to run through the door to get to him.

Then Raegwyn spread the bosses out in various parts of the instance, so that when Phase 3 happened, he only had to fight them one at a time instead of all four at once.

It's a brilliant plan, honestly. I'm going to throw up a strategy guide based on his work in just a second.
    That's ingenious.

10+ Year Old Account
    His blood ok I see that duhr, but has he equipped tank gear or dps? 0.o Wtb that on my dk too

Brilliant plan somewhat, but not that great of a feat at 85 in high tier gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggoo View Post
    Brilliant plan somewhat, but not that great of a feat at 85 in high tier gear.
    Considering he was in full DPS T11 all reforged a specific way (to crit), with a blood spec, and has a lot of experience with solo kills, and -still- wiped for 5 hours, it is pretty awesome.

Can't wait to try it myself.

Not that great a feat?.. I´d like to see you do it, In tier 13. With a guide. Then ill even be amazed... But this... This is Stunning... True skill. And Mastery.