Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Zones to Visit in 4.0.3a After The Shattering?

title says it all theres so much to see and idk where to begin lets get some ideas in here org and senjin isle for sure for me but i need more

gilneas.
    i've visited everywhere. some place was meh but others were awesome too.

All of them.

Why bother skipping any?

10+ Year Old Account
    every zone is amazing in some way but the ones i would recommend are

gilneas
    the barrens
    stormwind
    orgrimmar

Azshara! The zone is really cool now- A trip along the rocketway is really fun plus you get an achievement. At the south end of the rocketway there's also a flightmaster that can send you to the harbor town, which is fun to explore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkshore.
    Southern Barrens
    Western Plaguelands
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Just make alts and level. I did a tauren paladin in PTR (oohhh I'm so smart and unique) and dropped heirlooms, because everything is so cool, that I wanted to experience fully.

Now for my 80, surely all Bilgewater zones. Azshara is neat, for starters.

Icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by Blashezi View Post
    title says it all theres so much to see and idk where to begin lets get some ideas in here org and senjin isle for sure for me but i need more
    ill be exploring all of them.

Get a shaman and go Far Sight the new zones. I did that... pretty sweet stuff in there.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why but I'm probably going to wait til Cataclysm to do most zones so I can experience them at their appropriate level, seeing as how I don't want to level an old race.

all of them plaguelands are legit

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Im already standing outside gilneas. Can't wait to explore everything then level up when cata comes out.
    u'll be ported back to ur home city when 4.0.3a hits :P

I'm totally going to visit every place for sure. Going to take an advice from a Friend and go check Moonglade first, see if Deathwing Roasted the Druids ;D

Most likely, the first thing for me to explore is Orgrimmar.

I haven't been in the Beta neither have I been checking MMO for quite a while, to make sure I dont spoil anything, so I can get the feeling of "Whoa."

Second thing that I have in mind, is the Plaguelands. I want to see the new name that it will be given, and how will it be shown now

All of them. They all should be worth seeing.

An area that really stuck out to me was the Twilight's Hammer area in Thousand Needles. I just sat there for a minute in awe.

northern and southern barrens, my fav zones! also with the farsight/eagle eye bug you should be able to see the new zones unless they are blocked by mysterious pixels