Blizzard please tell me you just didn't..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmyj3nyiJtk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV168oMfPgg
    I know they may not be THE same but don't the skeleton running models look like they are both THE same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltex123 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmyj3nyiJtk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV168oMfPgg
    I know they may not be THE same but don't the skeleton running models look like they are both THE same?
    i think its cool

I think it would have been far sillier for them to spend weeks of production time to produce a 100% brand new skeleton and full range of animations just for a DPS cooldown. You still look like you're a giant flying demon when you have levitate on you, you don't get to complain. :P
    Skeletons aren't the same.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2010-11-25 at 09:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont get the point of this thread? They use some of the same animations? If you have ever done any programming and not reused previous work, then you are crazy.

Shocking new fact, all the alliance based houses have the same layout! So do most caves! Also, all those trees in the worgen video....BASED ON THE SAME BASIC TREE!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe blizzard doesnt at least triple the number of man hours they spend on near meaningless stuff, while not raising the price of the game of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    I dont get the point of this thread? They use some of the same animations? If you have ever done any programming and not reused previous work, then you are crazy.

Shocking new fact, all the alliance based houses have the same layout! So do most caves! Also, all those trees in the worgen video....BASED ON THE SAME BASIC TREE!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe blizzard doesnt at least triple the number of man hours they spend on near meaningless stuff, while not raising the price of the game of course.
    The same trees?!?!?!?!? The bastards!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I think it would have been far sillier for them to spend weeks of production time to produce a 100% brand new skeleton and full range of animations just for a DPS cooldown. You still look like you're a giant flying demon when you have levitate on you, you don't get to complain. :P
    What.. not for the demon for the worgen, I mean come on goblins got new skeletons why not worgen?

Quote Originally Posted by Voltex123 View Post
    What.. not for the demon for the worgen, I mean come on goblins got new skeletons why not worgen?
    Actually, I just had a second, even closer look at them... and no. They're not the same skeletons or the same animations. You can most easily tell when both do their jump animations. This thread would just be yet another thread of assumptions and overreactions (including my own misinterpretation of what you were trying to say originally). They're both just fairly large, loping models.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2010-11-25 at 09:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't look the same.

Even if they were the same, it's not really that big a deal. How many variations on a humanoid skeleton do you expect there to be?

Quote Originally Posted by seabeastrivin View Post
    that doesn't look the same.

Even if they were the same, it's not really that big a deal. How many variations on a humanoid skeleton do you expect there to be?
    Over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. You left yourself wide open.

Crocolisks (pre-Cata anyway) have the same skeleton for animation then maggots do.

Where is your god now?
    Last edited by Jeydis; 2010-11-25 at 10:12 PM. Reason: No religious offense meant.
    Maybe Medhan will bring Alleria and Turalyon back. In Stromguard...with Atiesh... 2 years ago.