Yeah, they call it "special edition," but only a black with green variant was exclusive to about one store. The others are available mostly everywhere (there's a white with red as well available).

I'll try and grab a bunch of pictures as I put it together. Maybe give a small review of how it compares to building in the Level 10 GT.

10+ Year Old Account

Fully detailed info about the rig with pictures: http://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=24779 or you can just check my signature.

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

That's a nice case, but I can't say I fancy sharp LEDs. Too bright on pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    That's a nice case, but I can't say I fancy sharp LEDs. Too bright on pictures.
    Thanks . Yeah, they're not that bright in real life, blame the camera, cant figure out which ISO settings to use to make them look more normal.

[GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

Deleted

Mouse: Razer naga
    Keyboard: Logitech G15
    Mouse Mat: Boogie Bug XL
    Main Screen: Samsung B2230W
    Off-Screen: Some cheapy 19" one
    Case: Xigmatek Asgard
    CPU: AMD Phenom X2 550 @ 3.7ghz
    RAM: 4GB DDR3 @ 1333mhz
    GPU: AMD HD 5750

It's not ISO if memory serves right. I'd recommend tampering with the shutter speed if possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not ISO if memory serves right. I'd recommend tampering with the shutter speed if possible.
    Alright, ill try that thanks, im quite a noob with cameras... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I will post a picture as soon as I can. I will start with computer stats
    Motherboard: P5Q Pro Turbo
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz (overclocked to 3.4ghz)
    Heatsink: Corsair H50
    Memory: 4GB Geil 1066 DDR2
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 460
    Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-Fi
    Power Supply: Thermaltake 850watt
    Solid State Drive: OCZ Vertex 2 120gig SSD
    Hard-Drives: Western Digital green 1.5tb
    Monitor 1: LG 20" LCD display
    Monitor 2: Panasonic TV-50VT20 50" Plasma HD 1.4HDMI 3D display

Setup like I said once I get a pic ill get it posted up here. Should be later today :P

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Noctua NH-D14 is an excessively large cooler

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...6/P1000338.jpg

bask in the glory of my first ever PC build and probably the messiest rats nest of wires in history of computers. vcard is now an msi 570
    WHAT IS THAT ThING!

Hmm i just overclocked my Core I7 920 rig and its running cooler than when it was running at stock speed.

75 Degrees at stock 2.6ghz and 70 at 3.5ghz.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakinpacman View Post
    Hmm i just overclocked my Core I7 920 rig and its running cooler than when it was running at stock speed.

o.O Wow . I have mine runing at 4.0+ at 85

---------- Post added 2011-09-17 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    That Noctua NH-D14 is an excessively large cooler
    I have a Cooler Master V10. I think its bigger than the Noctua .. I try to post a picture but the forum won't let me until i post a few more posts. lol

Deleted
    My new soundcard, together with my new headphones, arrived yesterday so I spend today installing it and cleaning my rig. Also made a nice little podium (bench) for my computer to stand on. This also allowed me to flip my PSU, which not only cleared up my cable mess a fair bit (of course increasing the mess behind the motherboard tray), but it knocked a good 5-6C off my GPU at max load.

Really liking the compressor my father bought a few days ago. Makes cleaning so much easier, although it's a small hassle dragging my computer over there but I can live with that.

Some pics:
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-09-17 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakinpacman View Post

That sounds horribly wrong. Either your temperature sensors are completely broke or...something else.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    That sounds horribly wrong. Either your temperature sensors are completely broke or...something else.
    Or he changed coolers.

Right, so I've just gotten home. Yes, I did put together his computer, and yes... it's beautiful.
    Sadly, I didn't get the opportunities to take good photos.

But I have to say this: The NZXT Phantom black with orange detail is very beautiful. Leaves fingerprints very easily though.

However, I have to ask: What's a good temp monitor for AMD processors? I discovered Realtemp wouldn't work... He's got a Phenom II 965 IIRC.

Deleted
    Right, so I've just gotten home. Yes, I did put together his computer, and yes... it's beautiful.
    Sadly, I didn't get the opportunities to take good photos.

But I have to say this: The NZXT Phantom black with orange detail is very beautiful. Leaves fingerprints very easily though.

However, I have to ask: What's a good temp monitor for AMD processors? I discovered Realtemp wouldn't work... He's got a Phenom II 965 IIRC.
    HWMonitor, same company who makes CPU-Z

Neat. Now when it comes to the case...

General
    The case has a very clean and nice aesthetic style. The orange was distinctly more red'ish than I thought it would be though. (But still orange!) Which was fine. Looked good with the red style of the motherboard and graphic style. Additionally, the LEDs are a very nice orange! (Including the 200mm's, which can be easily turned on and off.)

Accessories included black zip-ties and a metric fuckton of screws of all available varieties out there (except exactly four of a specific kind that went into mounting PSU).

And the fan controller aren't binary low-high switches, but smooth sliders that really seem to work quite nice and well. The case proved to be very quiet though, with the gpu's fan easily drowning the other fans' noise while he played some EVE.

Cable-management
    1. Because of how the case-panels come on (like doors, really), it's really easy to leave a half-sloppy job on the backside and still have a nice inside. Seriously, the inside was beautiful!
    2. At the same time, it seemed silly that the fans weren't connected in the first place! Only the exhaust fan was actually connected, so the rest had to be connected to the fan control manually.
    3. The grommets/cable exits are really conveniently placed to match with SATA-ports, 24pin power connector, graphic cards, etc.
    4. Punchouts on the motherboard tray made it easy and convenient to use zipties. I only used one though to be fair...

8pin can be fed in from the top. Three things to mention.
    1. There is no included adapter, so you have to pull it straight from bottom-mounted powersupply and to the top of the case.
    2. Opening's placed a tad too low. Feeding the 8pin through required bending the motherboard just a tiny bit.
    3. It's a very snug space, so at first the 8pin cable collided with top-mounted fan. (Easily remedied.)

2.5", 3.5" & 5.25" equipment
    1. While an extra HDD cage was nice, it was unnecessary. So we removed it. Which required removing 10 screws. Ten.
    2. The brackets wouldn't go onto the hard drives easily, and if there was an easy mechanism to it we couldn't figure it out... Once inside the drives felt really secured though.
    3. No dust-filters included for the bottom intakes. A little strange looking to be fair.
    4. Main HDD cage blocks mounting a fan on the front.
    5. 5.25" bays' locking mechanism felt soft and insecure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mushkin RAM = sexiness

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Mushkin RAM = sexiness
    Its not the RAM its the Thermal Armor on that board! Thats sexy :P