Thread: Next Wow xpac?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Well since Blizzard said Cata is the last expansion, I'm going to go with Cataclysm!!!!
    Trolololol

we've already been to the emerald dream in a few quests, there's really not much there but a load more trees. I couldn't imagine it making an interesting expansion at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides, there was a thread made around 2006 containing leaked documents about Blizzards plans around WOW expansions and zones, anyone have a link to it? It was very very look a like how we have it now.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

10+ Year Old Account
    imo emerald dream could either be the new exp, or just a big "content patch", with the next exp being about Argus-Xoroth-etc.

Quote Originally Posted by He-man View Post
    80-85 is 5 new zones in old world..

85-90 could easly be 4-5 new zones in old world.

Pandaria
    High elf place near strat
    Undermine
    Temple of Vash
    The island kingdom from War3 with Janas dad.

possibly not add any new playable races.. but then again WOTLK was not as successful as TBC.. they might do 2 races again .. right after this set of 2?
    I agree with the concept but WOTLK was the fastest selling PC game during it's first 24h, 2.8 million copies compared to BC's 2.4 million.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure it won't be Emerald Dream. Blizzard already said that they want to add the Emerald Dream at some point, but only as a raid/zone.

IMO it will be another "Cataclysm" expansion, as in

Northrend and TBC quest overhoul to suit the time flow.
    Scattered zones, mainly Islands, with Nazjatar, Plunder island, Kiji(I think its called that way) and ofcourse Kul Tiras.

IF emerald dream becomes a new xpac it's because blizzard couldn't come up with anything better. Next xpac is the azshara xpac, seeing how we're going nuts over the maelstrom right now... why we wouldn't logically go to the source of the maelstrom after this xpac i have no clue..

Next xpac = Azshara

Inbetween xpac = still up in the air even though im pretty sure blizzard said they didnt want a whole emerald dream xpac.

Last xpac = Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by bjarne View Post
    return of the wrath of the lich king
    ogawd no!

Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!
    STFU and kill shit.

Looking that what's happening in Darkshore at the moment and the fact that it was said somewhere that we won't fight Queen Azshara this expansion gonna say that she's one of the antagonists in the next one. Also Blizz said somewhere that they ain't done with Kil'jaeden yet so i'm guessing he will be Cataclysms Halion and stirring and opening something up in the end of cata for Sargeras to pop in to be the main antagonist in the next expansion. Also from todays Darkshore, the first thing that popped in mind after seeing what's there is the next new class, hero class demon hunter, would also fit in quite well with Sargeras story line.

15+ Year Old Account
    None. Wow has died becuase of wotlk

Azshara and Sargeras are all people are coming up with? Is there no one else hellbent on destroying azeroth left?
    STFU and kill shit.

I can already see Sargeras randomly stepping through portals and killing everyone the same way Deathwing is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezi View Post
    They allready announced there gonna be a new one after cataclysm and that is gonna be bigger then cataclysm so i guess emerald dream should do the job for that!
    Haha, bigger.... Titans.... so on. Could be a hint, in any case, I still would prefer Emerald Dream

Not sure if this has been mentioned, i didnt read every response yet, but since malfurion was just woke, id imagine that the next expac will have alot to do with that song and dance.
    money's such a good medium of exchange until you lose focus on the fact that it's a medium of exchange in favor of thinking of it as an end in itself?

The Burning Legion will be the main focus in the next Xpac.
    Bolvar Fordragon will sense the Burning Legion is preparing for an attack and wake up and join forces with Tiron and the Argent Crusade to fight agnst the Burning Legion (with an army of zombies).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Sageras is going to be the last boss ever (well I think so anyway).

We still have to see: more old gods, Azshara, titans, some of the emerald dream, Ner'zhul could come back...

And of course, Blizzard could also make up more people for us to fight

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
    Return of the Wrath of the Lich King
    God i hope not Wrath wasnt that great of an xpac in my opinion i hope cata is more similar to TBC that xpac was fun as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: You No Take Candle

Deleted
    The face I pull when people say that "The Emerald Dream is done." would turn people to stone. Xavier wasn't the man behind the Nightmare, it's N'Zoth, the same Old God who lies beneath the Maelstrom and also corrupted Deathwing. So the Nightmare isn't over, I think you'll find.

If you ask me, I think we'll be going to the Emerald Dream next in order to destroy the Nightmare, and then we'll be going beneath the Great Sea to deal with Azshara and - ultimately - N'Zoth himself. After that, it's anybody's guess, although I'll bet that we'll be moving on to deal with the Burning Legion.