Thread: Next Wow xpac?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

stunned

Im stunned no one has pointed out this sentenced from WoWWiki about Azeroth.

"The world of Azeroth also has lands located at the other side, beyond the Veiled Sea to the west of Kalimdor, and beyond the Forbidding Sea to the east of the Eastern Kingdoms. No one is sure or has knowledge of what kind of creatures, lands, cultures, life, and sentient being lives in the other side of Azeroth. It is clear though that it is very dangerous."
    This can be found on wowwiki.com and serch for Azeroth (world). I would link this but since im new I can´t link to other sites yet.

I´d guess is some point we´ll see this new land.
    I don´t think emerald dream will be a full expasion pack. since, what is there to do there. There arn´t many people there(for questgivers) or cities(For people to hang in), creature for you to farm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    Besides, there was a thread made around 2006 containing leaked documents about Blizzards plans around WOW expansions and zones, anyone have a link to it? It was very very look a like how we have it now.
    If that post were true, we'd have South Seas expansion right now. We clearly don't, and even its OP admitted to it being a fake in the very same thread it originated in.

If I have to guess, South Seas. That's my guess, and I'm clairvoyant, so it must be true.

LOL that made me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by warslaughter View Post
    ogawd no!

Deleted
    Emerald dream.

Content:
    A whole new "universe"./ New creatures./ New subfactions./ New class?/ New class-upgrades./More area to use watermounts./ protagonists Malfurion + Thrall/ New Azeroth Conflict: Bolvar...erm...lich king returns to save azeroth from them demons!/Moar Old Gods/ New mounts!/Sylvanas' secret assault on Bolvar /Pandaren npc's/ and much much more, which blizzard won't do in the next patch... <insert fucking sad face here>

I wonder how blizzard would pull of the whole Emerald dream thing. Would it be something that would replace the existing world or kinda like another "realm" that you can port in and out of? Anywho I would much like to see some Titan action withing the xpacs to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark View Post
    enjoy cataclysm, theorycraft when they announce a new expansion. stop trying to hurry through content and enjoy it
    You don't tell me how to enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I guess we need some Portuguese people to discover it.
    If you refer to Christopher Columbus, he was Italian working for King of Portugal.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
    Return of the Wrath of the Lich King
    ^^^

Don't you find it stupid though?

We have zepelins, huge boats (even those that fly)...eck, World of Warcraft technology it's actually quite advanced, we even went to another world trough a portal!
    Yet, we have no fucking clue what's in the other side of the world... I guess we need some Portuguese people to discover it.

Yes they have went there.
    Quote from wowwiki
    "A handful of ships have ventured from Kalimdor away from the Maelstrom — to the north, west, and south. None have yet returned."
    So there has been expeditions there but none has lived to tell the tale... yet!

I am a fan of warcraft lore but have not read all of the books (yet). from what I can tell blizzard has the option to continue with the lore and create new experiences for players. I think at some point WoW will come to a point when the lore that we know will come to a close and a new chapter of WoW will open. I am excited to see what blizzards plans are for this when their lore resources have run dry.

Deleted
    More demons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Well since Blizzard said Cata is the last expansion, I'm going to go with Cataclysm!!!!
    Ignorant poster is ignorant
    They will continue to make xpacs while it makes them a profit and maybe until the average pc cannot hold all the space needed for wow

I'm looking forward to a (South) Seas and we get to see the other various islands; Kul'Tiras, Stromgarde, Tomb of Sargeras, etc.
    Obvious main baddy would be Azshara, and since each expansion seems to have an Old God this could introduce N'zoth or some other Old God.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementlawl View Post
    I'm looking forward to a (South) Seas and we get to see the other various islands; Kul'Tiras, Stromgarde, Tomb of Sargeras, etc.
    Obvious main baddy would be Azshara, and since each expansion seems to have an Old God this could introduce N'zoth or some other Old God.
    I like it. I am curious, with the introduction of these new classes/races throughout the past xpacs we know that this will be an ongoing trend for future xpacs as it keeps players interested. I wonder if the playable class/races will get so broad that they will introduce a THIRD faction (like warcraft III). If not a third faction, maybe orcs (or other horde races) will side with the alliance to make way for a new era in Wow. I would very much like to see either of these come into play.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    If you refer to Christopher Columbus, he was Italian working for King of Portugal.
    Queen of Spain rather, she payed for his little boat trip.

Confidence is not arrogance

Deleted
    Since we should be getting warmed up to the naga queen , Me thinks it will revolve around Queen Aszhara and thru that xpan we'll get warmed up for the return of the Burning Legion.
    It makes more sense as any other i can think off

Quote Originally Posted by Envojus View Post
    I am pretty sure it won't be Emerald Dream. Blizzard already said that they want to add the Emerald Dream at some point, but only as a raid/zone.

IMO it will be another "Cataclysm" expansion, as in

Northrend and TBC quest overhoul to suit the time flow.
    Scattered zones, mainly Islands, with Nazjatar, Plunder island, Kiji(I think its called that way) and ofcourse Kul Tiras.
    As much as I want the Emerald Dream, I'm thinking it will be a raid/dungeon. It would be nice to see it made into a multi-tiered raid though. Only having use down a 6 boss raid from their each tier and build up some cool story line.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Well since Blizzard said Cata is the last expansion, I'm going to go with Cataclysm!!!!
    Troll detected, Troll failed.

But tbh i dno, i would say Sargeras but i'd expect that to be the final expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by He-man View Post
    Remember that Classic WoW stayed around for longer than each of the expansions.. with the amount of work in cata perhaps they will have a brake from wow for 3 years now much like classic wow. and mabye go from Cata into War4?
    no mate sorry...War4 will never hapen ;(

Don't you find it stupid though?

We have zepelins, huge boats (even those that fly)...eck, World of Warcraft technology it's actually quite advanced, we even went to another world trough a portal!
    Yet, we have no fucking clue what's in the other side of the world... I guess we need some Portuguese people to discover it.
    I wonder it the shattering hit these other zones, or if deathwing was oblivious to these places as well.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.