Deleted

Feral druids can't shift into animal form to break polymorph

I don't know why blizz changed it so we cant shift into animal form to break polymorph, were immune to it in forms and its not like we had an advantage of not being cc'ed because we've always been able to be hibernated which is just like polymorph, we have to watch other druids casting hibernate to shift out to stop it but if we do now we could get polyed while trying to stop hibernate? Hibernate cc is just as long as polymorph i think and i dont know any other class that can get hibernated and polyed it just seems like an extra cc to druids (unless they share DR but im not sure), blind may be same length cc but all classes can be blinded so that doesnt matter. Anyone know if they do share DR or what you think of it?

15+ Year Old Account
    we gained a lot pvp wise in cat form and a bit in moonking form aswel, its jsut the restoO tree that realy suffers :/

anyway we can also shift to a form to stop a polymorh as long as it lands after we shifted :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    Because if forms would still break polymorph, resto druids could shapeshift out of polymorph and then dispell polymorphs on all their teammates which would be rather imba.

They were talking about making the poly-break a feral talent/spec thing but apparently that never made it into a build...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Open a ticket and ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazima View Post
    I don't know why blizz changed it so we cant shift into animal form to break polymorph, were immune to it in forms and its not like we had an advantage of not being cc'ed because we've always been able to be hibernated which is just like polymorph, we have to watch other druids casting hibernate to shift out to stop it but if we do now we could get polyed while trying to stop hibernate? Hibernate cc is just as long as polymorph i think and i dont know any other class that can get hibernated and polyed it just seems like an extra cc to druids (unless they share DR but im not sure), blind may be same length cc but all classes can be blinded so that doesnt matter. Anyone know if they do share DR or what you think of it?
    Because resto now also has dispel. No healer can self-dispel poly, then proceeds to dispel other CCs on his teammates .. that would destroy pvp utterly. Shifting away to "interrupt" the cast is imba enough. But other specs got affected by that design as well might be an oversight by Blizz :P

Can't see how ferals and boomkins are "affected" by it. Ferals and boomkins will spend most of their time in their respective forms, leaving them immune to polymorph, therefore only Resto-druids have to wrestle with polymorphs.

Deleted
    ah thanks didnt realise resto druids could remove magic since i dont play resto and didnt get round to looking at it makes sense now, i guess it wouldnt of affected us that much anyway

15+ Year Old Account
    Every healer can remove magic debuffs now.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Yep, need to be able to CC healing classes for PvP balance.

the trick is, do not get caught with your pants down in a regular form. for example, the best time to lock up and burst a moonkin has always been after forcing enough dmg to make them shift and heal.