Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazeyCaleb View Post
    In conclusion blizzard loves the alliance and all the damn whiners it brings. This makes me sad!!
    It would appear to me that you're the one whining. I'm glad the Horde is slowly gaining people like you, though. Makes it less tempting to faction change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkwayell View Post
    But trolls who can't spell exactly will?
    /facepalm

WORD OUT, SPELLING EFFECTS GAMEPLAY.

I just got done looking up the 3 different portals in Cataclysm i will list them for you and you can decide ( bare in mine i am horde and will always be)
    Alliance Get...
    1. A portal to Tol Barad
    2. A portal to Vash'ir
    3. A portal to Mount Hyjal

Horde Get...
    1. A portal to Mount Hyjal
    2. A boat to Vash'ir? Not 100% sure the boat will take you to Vash'ir just speculation from what i read.
    3. And i cant find anything about a portal to Tol Barad for the horde.

In conclusion blizzard loves the alliance and all the damn whiners it brings. This makes me sad!!
    the shits literally about to hit the fan, obvious troll is obvious

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got done looking up the 3 different portals in Cataclysm i will list them for you and you can decide ( bare in mine i am horde and will always be)
    Alliance Get...
    1. A portal to Tol Barad
    2. A portal to Vash'ir

Horde Get...
    2. A boat to Vash'ir? Not 100% sure the boat will take you to Vash'ir just speculation from what i read.

Venomhide Ravasaur called. Said something about a pot calling a kettle black.

Alliance Get...
    1. A portal to Tol Barad
    2. A portal to Vash'ir

Horde Get...

horde have all the portals too, in fact if you bother to look the tol Barad portal is already in org.

In beta there was a bloodelf in a pink dress that gave the first quest to take the boat to vash'ir. After the first quest was done she could teleport you there each time. I klnow there wsa a breadcrumb quest to Hyjal as well but I never quested in there
    Last edited by Gigawhattz; 2010-12-06 at 01:28 AM.

the mount hyjal portal does not want to unlock for me even after i have finished most of the quests in the zone. does anyone know what you need to do to unlock the portal in front of the roots?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance Get...
    1. A portal to Tol Barad
    2. A portal to Vash'ir

Horde Get...

Someone does get info from a good site. Horde and Ally are exactly the same in everyway on portals and quests. Just have to go to the portal spot and use them as you open the up through questiing.