View Poll Results: What will you Do First in Cata Level, New Race or Proffesions

Voters
104. This poll is closed
  • Level

72 69.23%
  • New Race

18 17.31%
  • Proffesions

14 13.46%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Play New Race, Level, Or Proffesions what will you do first

What will you Do first?

Gotta go level

Level nonstop until im 85

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn between leveling and getting my proffesions up

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm prolly gonna lvl archeology and let the lvling madness die down a bit before I jump into lvling my toon

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna level first. Archaeology and my Goblin Warlock will have to wait a bit.

Deleted
    Lvl. I'm going to wait a bit before making a gobbo and worsen because the zones will be full. But I've let my rogue at Lvl 78 so I can get him to 80 before going to hyjal, and my rogues gonna be my main in cata :-)

Deleted
    Level. Going for server first 85 warlock. Ironically, the poll results were showing 85% levelling after i'd answered... maybe thats an omen? XD

The new zones won't be full, since all the raiders will be wanting to get ready to raid again and rush to 85. This year and beginning of next year I won't be able to raid much, so I'm starting a Worgen Rogue and "slowly" level towards 85.

Deleted
    buy a new computer thats what i need to do first >.<
    and then lvl asap

10+ Year Old Account
    Got raiding proffs on my char so can't do shit untill I level the one alt I have with farming proffs :< Oh I can allready feel the money drain O_o

So think I'll just settle on levling while hopefully enjoying what I see/encounter Got to start looking for a guild again aswell...
    Current goals ingame:
    100 Mounts: Done Over 9000 Achievement points: Done
    All raiding glories:4/6
    40 Exalted reputations:Done
    Achievement whore since: June 2010!

Deleted
    Try for server first chef, then lvl.

Deleted
    I went w the professions option.. altho technically I'll be gathering to make cash the first few hrs.. the objective isn't really to lvl mining or herbing but it will be a biproduct
    Then I'll sleep a wee bit and then start to lvl

Not going to bed, not going to toilet, not getting up my chair until i reach 85.. After that: Shower, toilet and 2 days sleeping

Deleted
    My main has mining and jewelcrafting, so I'll be levelling him and his professions (and making tons of gold with mining)

Goblin reroll here. First horde character in 5 years.
    “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

Deleted
    Archeology a litle then i must pick new guild for me problem is that i have friends in 5 guilds on server and all want me, eh hard decision

Deleted
    Probably do archaeology first, at least until I find it boring

my week off

Tuesday // burn rubber to a realm first chiev,

Wednesday // roll my worgens so i can finally delete my reserved names toons distribute bags gold and bind to accounts,
    then archaeology,

Thursday // then level my second 80, though at a slower rest xp based pace. and run my guilds weekly dungeon farming group event, though instead of JP farming as we most likely wont have enough 85, going to hit regs to help levelers

Friday // professions!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level to 85 asap, we start raiding on sunday. Need to sleep for atleast 2 days