My rating for the latest movies I watched :

Insidious 7.7/10
    Inception 9.2/10
    Cowboys Vs Aliens 5.0/10

Deleted
    Paul - 7/10

I liked it, it was funny and cute. Go watch it

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw Drive this weekend; it was excellent. I'm a little less generous than some of the people in the thread who hand out really high ratings for everything they enjoyed and reserve those only for the very very best films... so I'll give it an 8.5-9.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Transformers 2

7/10

Just because of Megan Fox.

Deleted
    Gattaca - 1997

I would have to rate it 9.5/10, it was JUST that awesome. It's something I would rewatch constantly and recommend to others.

I also watched...

Naked Weapon - 2002

1/10 - Just... horrible... It has the worst dialogue I have ever, ever, ever witnessed in my life.

I also watched 2 yakuza films.

Election I & II
    (2005 & 2006)

8/10 - I actually really enjoyed it, it seems to work quite well and it's persuaded me to put aside a day to watch my Yakuza collection of films that I still have to watch.

Apologies for a large-ish post due to images, it's a habit of mine to put an image to it.
    Last edited by mmocedd0d67e0c; 2011-09-20 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    The Last Airbender
    5/10
    Okay, I've seen it some times now so it's not all bad. First of all it's unwillingly comical which is +3. And being a fan of the show I think the film is quite shitty. It's the bad acting and the bad script.
    "Do you have a spiritual place?" "Yes, we have a very spiritual place!" Who say's that? But it made me lol
    All the animations are actually decent.

Deleted
    Watched two movies last night

X-Men: First Class, 7/10

Thor, 5/10

Hesher - 9/10 - Powerful yet funny movie.
    Adam: Lookin straight grizzly.
    Blake: Bitch betta have my honey.

Deleted
    Deerhunter 9/10 - A very powerful film. Only tiny niggling issue is an unrealistic portrayal of the NVA with the Russian Roulette thing, but as long as you take it symbolically - it's not as if it is biased considering the way the helicopter pilots behave.

Deleted
    Thor: 7/10

I've never read the comics that this movie is based on, hell I didn't even realize that this was supposed to be like those comics, thusly I was thinking "What did they do to my Norse Mythology" initially. Luckily I was watching it with a friend who HAD read the comics and explained it all to me. With that in retrospect, the movie was actually quite decent. A fresh take on Norse Mythology, some good fight scenes and some rather hilarious moments with Thor in the human world.

If you're expecting a serious movie about Norse Mythology, then you'll be severely disappointed. If you're expecting a movie that pays homage to the comics, then according to my friend it did a great job! Furthermore they managed to make it enjoyable for someone with no clue about the comics, you just have to forget some of the Norse Mythology you know, because they kind of mix and match.

Donny Darko, 8/10.
    Definitely a good movie, but its a little confusing/slow for my taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

The last movie that I saw was Rio an animated movie . And I would like to rate that movie 7/10. And I also saw the movie Drive few days ago and the theme of the movie I like the most. As there are some movie that has something spark in them that you just like the movies without thinking. And I find this kind of thing in the movie moneyball. From the trailers of the movie Seems that Brad pitt did the awesome work. So, Lets see how this movie gets the response of the audience. Moneyball movie online trailers are good. I am now excited to watch the movie.
    Last edited by Lopez2; 2011-09-22 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just watched "Bloody Sunday" and I'd rate it 8/10. The movie itself could have been better, but the issue and questions it presents made me think even more about how some people operate, more than I usually do. I'd recommend it to everyone, because it is very relevant even to this date.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Burn after reading 8.5/10

I don't know what it is with those Coën (spelling?) brothers, but they really make interesting movies. Plus both Brad Pitt and George Clooney had quite the interesting character to play, especially Brad Pitt. Reminded me a bit off the pikey in Rock'n'Rolla is it? But anyway, recommend this movie to everyone tbh. Great and at the same time ridiculous storyline. Good acting etc. and of course ... John Malkovich.

The Eagle 4/10 - It was a great concept, had the potential to shine with a bit more action but alas.. Channing Tatum was lead and well, he just sucks as an actor.

Deleted
    Green lantern , 8.5/10 Great movie , missing a nice end

Ecstasy

1/10. Worst movie since a long time, if not ever. No idea what this movie is there for. Weired stories, weired characters and Gods will. Drugs are bad, mkay. Realy no idea why this movie got ever released. 1 point for Gillian Zinser, not for acting, just shes hot.

Deleted
    Limitless, 8/10 - better than I expected it to be actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Limitless, 8/10 - better than I expected it to be actually.
    Really enjoyed this movie and would like to try it out once myself. Just to be a smartass XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevyo View Post
    Transformers 2

7/10

Just because of Megan Fox.
    0/10

just because of Megan Fox. The bitch can't act and isn't good to look at. (not to mention the flim should be purged with fire)