Rogue leveling advice 80-85

With the release of Cataclysm nearing I wanted to gather as much advice as possible before release. Just list things such as spec, glyphs, zone progression and just about anything else that would help out fellow rogues.

I'll be leveling Mut personally, and changing a few things to help the leveling process. Dropping Murderous Intent and picking up Deadly Momentum served to be a great help in the beta. Using Backstab under 35% of a mob would be far more effort than it's worth anyway, and being able to roll a 5 point SnD and 5 point Recuperate just about infinitely was awesome.

I also swapped glyphs up a bit too. I'll be using Glyph of Evasion and Glyph of Cloak of Shadows just as extra emergency buttons while leveling.

As far as zone progression if you want to get it done quickly I've always found that playing ahead of the curve is beneficial. That is to say that if you start in Hyjal (an 80-82 zone) and completely finish it, it would actually be quicker to head to Vashj'ir (another 80-82 zone) and stay above the level of the content if you can. The amount of xp from each quest and each mob kill doesn't vary enough to make the more difficult, higher level zones really that time efficient. Best of luck!