Your New Expac Resolutions...

Seeing that timer that MMO put up counting down the time toward the Cata launch puts me in the mind of exactly how much this is kind of like a wow-players version of new-years (ingame of course) a time of new hopes, goals, and fun in our new scene for the next couple years, until the next Expansions release that is a time for looking a head as well as thinking how far youve come.

So what are your resolutions for this expac? things that your most excited for or that youd really like to get into? And if you havnt decided, what happened in LK that was signifigant to you as a personal triumph of sorts?

Mine is that i want to keep my rogue and shamans competitive in raiding besides playing around with my friends. Archeology just looks great!

How about you guys?
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2010-12-05 at 10:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    Actually do The Loremaster

i played a combat-swords rogue since the first day of vanilla wow, and my new goal is to explore assassination in this xpac. im gonna play this spec in pve and pvp like i played combat.

also i want to fathom every aspect of archaeology, because imo it has some big potential and it might be the perfect filler for boring times where i otherwise would stand around in og while farming /played time 8>