Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroskillz View Post
    Are you f**king high or something?
    For 6 years, you "obnoxious" americans got stuff before us.. So don't even start with that one! Go buy yourself a big mac or something and shut the fuck up!

For those tards who haven't bought the digital upgrade yet. I pity you
    Don't even try to excuse it with shit like "I don't have a visa". If you simply don't, your not old enough to troll this forum.

You know what amazed me? That you, a friggin fast-food junkie can even call us "eurotrash"
    You yankee turds are the definition of trash.. Just look it up in the dictionary and you'll even find a picture
    I'm not even American and I think you're just an annoying little brat.

Oh and enjoy your ban.

Deleted
    Clock is wrong for EU lol.

It says 7 hours 40min now which is equal to 03:00 PM CET today monday. Which is 100% wrong, since cata goes online at 00:00 AM CET Tuesday.....

So guys dont get fooled by the clock...

It is also stated on battle.net etc, the eu clock is wrong.

Deleted
    The Euro clock is correct. 16.5 hours from 6.30 am GMT gives us 11pm GMT.

Cata is live at 12pm paris time (GMT+1).

I don't know if these "Clock is wrong" people are just trolls or not, if so, well fed now. If not, they're just wrong!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mfj1985 View Post
    Clock is wrong for EU lol.

It says 7 hours 40min now which is equal to 03:00 PM CET today monday. Which is 100% wrong, since cata goes online at 00:00 AM CET Tuesday.....

So guys dont get fooled by the clock...

It is also stated on battle.net etc, the eu clock is wrong.
    Hmmm it's good here I think

Here it's 7:27 now... and the clock shows 16 hours and 32 mins. That means the game will be released at 23:59. I don't get your point... (btw +1CET here)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctedam View Post
    Hmmm it's good here I thinko

Here it's 7:27 now... and the clock shows 16 hours and 32 mins. That means the game will be released at 23:59. I don't get your point... (btw +1CET here)
    same time here, and my eu clock shows 7 hours 30min ?

Maybe its my proxy settings that is messing up so it thinks im in a dif timezone?

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 08:00 AM ----------

Ya just tried on a different computer, says 16 hours here... so it must be my proxy settings on my normal comp messing it up

Wow! Thanks for all the updates. You're the best!

Got my copy of Cataclysm with the mailman this saturday, been keeping it close since then, time to actually enjoy it's contents

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 08:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adibandi View Post
    You are wrong , EU GOING LIVE AT PARIS TIME NOT GMT. PARIS TIME IS +1 GMT , GOD , WHERE DID YOU GRADUATED....
    Just to be an ass...

WHERE DID YOU GRADUATE*

where did YOU graduate?
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Hey everyone, after spending some time in the beta, I can tell you that the xpac should be lots of fun, I just got my key for it on *************** on the early side

For once it sucks to be in the US. Although, I'm sure European servers will crash and come back online when US will be already playing for hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually europeans don't get Cataclysm first, it's the oceanic realms that gets it first, if I'm correct.
    1. Respect your fellow community member

Do not correct other people's posts when they make a grammatical or spelling mistake. Not everyone's native language is English. If yours is you should be glad everyone else is doing an effort. Respect that.

Actually europeans don't get Cataclysm first, it's the oceanic realms that gets it first, if I'm correct.
    Aren't those tied to US server-hive?

For once it sucks to be in the US. Although, I'm sure European servers will crash and come back online when US will be already playing for hours.
    Implementation of 4.0.3 called.

Great work mate! Can't wait to dive in to Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaz89 View Post
    Got my copy of Cataclysm with the mailman this saturday, been keeping it close since then, time to actually enjoy it's contents

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 08:40 AM ----------

Just to be an ass...

WHERE DID YOU GRADUATE*

where did YOU graduate?
    Owned :P

I have a feeling that things won't go according to plan

If Boub had any decency he wouldn't post a world first because EU has a massive advantage making it not even remotely worth mentioning. He needs to suck it up and leave it alone and not give props to another french warlock who just exploited broken respawn rates.

Deleted
    Gnome nom nom nom !

Lots of surprises waiting for us in this expansion, hope to see y'all there on the 7th For those that haven't "Pre-ordered", I just got my key at a good price on *************** hear hear

Hey everyone, after spending some time in the beta, I can tell you that the xpac should be lots of fun, I just got my key for it on *************** on the early side

Why does it say 27 1/2 hours until US release, if the US release is at midnight PST? 430a now, so that's only 22 1/2 hours...

I meant 430a on the East coast, of course, which makes midnight PST to be 3am for me.
    Last edited by jakj; 2010-12-06 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    I´m very excited! Even dreamed about it last night lol!

Deleted
    Meh, 13 hours or 22 hours, it's all the same for me... Still got college tomorrow (So I can't play during that time), and I pre-ordered it from Free Record Shop a few months ago already. Probably won't get delivered before noon, if it even does get delivered - Lots of snow everywhere I see!