Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    For once it sucks to be in the US. Although, I'm sure European servers will crash and come back online when US will be already playing for hours.
    You're an idiot.

Not even slightly surprised about all the time-zone confusion and american vs. european bashing in here :P

OT: SUPER excited also, but not even a sign of my CE yet

Deleted
    yay, just bought the game, good luck for anyone going for the lvl 85 first realm

The reason a lot of people are seeing the wrong timer, is that it's created in Javascript (thus clientside).

The countdown uses your current computers time to calculate the time left. If the clock on the computer is wrong, the timer will be off.
    Last edited by Loff; 2010-12-06 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Spelling

Ah, that would explain it. I have my Windows partition set to GMT because that's how Ubuntu likes to have it. (Windows is dumb and always wants to set the clock to local time instead of universal modified by time zone.)

Empty your bags, overcap your hit rating and here we go.

24 icecrown zone only dailies complete - check
    stack of healing potions - check
    stack of run speed potions - check
    planned out how to start at 00:01 - check

HS shadowvault hand in dailies, fly argent tournament hand in dailies, fly horde gunship hand in dailies, teleport dalaran get flying, teleport org grab quest, fly hyjal start lvling - pending

aaarghhh cant wait

Hi, scuse me but I wanted to know. Could we have more than 4000 honor points tomorrow ? I didn't find any post on it. Other question, If I had a pvp mount in my bag could I sell it again tomorrow ?

Sorry if i made mistakes, thanks for all of your work.

exo

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Repellerar View Post
    I still dont know what to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!exclamationmark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How about a joint!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finishing work at 8pm then a fun 2 hours sitting at my comp going "C'MON!!!!!"

So have the asia servers started already then?

Deleted
    Being ½ obnoxious American and ½ Euro trash I find some of the comments in here quite sad.

on-topic... Just ordered digital copy, took about 2 mins. yay no sleep tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Demontjuh View Post
    24 icecrown zone only dailies complete - check
    stack of healing potions - check
    stack of run speed potions - check
    planned out how to start at 00:01 - check

HS shadowvault hand in dailies, fly argent tournament hand in dailies, fly horde gunship hand in dailies, teleport dalaran get flying, teleport org grab quest, fly hyjal start lvling - pending

aaarghhh cant wait
    does ppl remember that dailies got nerfed on 4.0.1... so dont expect good exp.. for sure will waste more time turning the quest for ~300k exp that is will be useless since lvls will be of 6m+ exp(@83+)...

Actually AN Heroic give near 200k exp (@ least was that on beta) and its doable in less than 10 mins... sadly you cant spam same heroic over and over

Deleted
    US - umad?

epic post! I AM VERY EXCITE!

ps: would love to see the level flow map integrated into this post.

Thank you MMO-Champion for all that news feed since the expansion was announced, you are the best! Now its time to get playin'!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zarbus View Post
    Still lame how the US realms are going live at midnight PST, which isn't realistic for half of the country.
    lol
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feeling the love in this thread!

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm, which zone to go to first....

Deleted
    Just to be clear! Taken from the Official EU Battle.net
    1. Pay for the digital upgrade today
    2. Play Cataclysm at 12:01 AM on December 7th (CET)
    Digital Purchase
    Learn more