Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I had this problem before, tried doing it with explorer (instead of chrome) and it worked first time.

Try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    You guys seriously picked today to upgrade? Kind of silly of you wasn't it?
    I agree with this It's kinda like all the people who said "I'm quitting til Cata", sure you are. You quit til Cata is launched, then have to deal with their login servers for a bit trying to verifying your account/credit cards. Should have opened it 1 week earlier / bought 1 week earlier in the long run, at least imo :X

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    If you have the Verified by Visa crap thats the reason, i found out the hard way.

No, it isn't.

Just tell your mother or father that they need to put money in the bank.

Deleted
    tried to add a new subscribtion at 10 pm but it didnt take it then, and it doesnt want to take it now... tried about 10 times.

Fine on my end. Its going to be buggy for a few days most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    You guys seriously picked today to upgrade? Kind of silly of you wasn't it?
    nope, just to renew my subscription

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xfeatherx View Post
    nope, just to renew my subscription
    Yeah exactly the same. And the websites fine - all other cards I am pretty sure are working fine, its a known issue with Visa cards - my friends have had it several times previously - its just a very annoying issue to have on launch day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Yeah exactly the same. And the websites fine - all other cards I am pretty sure are working fine, its a known issue with Visa cards - my friends have had it several times previously - its just a very annoying issue to have on launch day.
    same here, really annoying :/

15+ Year Old Account
    My Mastercard worked fine guys

On another note be careful using Debit cards they will withhold the amount sent to be verified and when those stack they can lock you out from using the card till it is cleared off.

Deleted
    ive got visa debit and mastercard credit card, and have same problem with both

says card no. rejected and verify no. is invalid

i am trying to resubscribe

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    looks like this is happenin randomly?
    Live together, die alone.

tried american express and got the same thing

Deleted
    trying with another browser, but wont even let me enter the numbers because i already had 3 tries on firefox, got to wait i guess.
    tell me if IE works

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dori View Post
    trying with another browser, but wont even let me enter the numbers because i already had 3 tries on firefox, got to wait i guess.
    tell me if IE works
    well i can retry on internet explorer but it's still rejecting the cards, tried 3 cards now, 2 american expresses and a visa, no go...
    Live together, die alone.

Deleted
    Seems they removed my lock cause I can enter my info again, still says invalid varification number though, not gonna blow all 3 attempts this time.

I only wanna renew my account, I already upgraded, just forgot to renew. My 2 housemates are in blackrock caverns as we speak and I should be right there healing the group!

Try the PayPal option, and use your credit card as paypal money. Worked for me

like everyone knows, Cata is coming out! Yay! anyways, The reason why it's rejecting because everyone is re-activating their accounts, buying cata the reason is that there's an overflow in the system. Give it a few minutes maybe hours! Hope I helped.

Deleted
    wheres the paypal option?

dunno about others, but there's no paypal option for me :'(