Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"You're number xxxx in queue"

That must sound familiar to a lot of players after WotLK. I gotta wait 65 mins to get online...
    WTF is going on?Every single server is locked etc. Is it because ppl started to play again since WotLK is released?
    How long is this going to take?

Thanks

Re: "You're number xxxx in queue"

maybe you should ask on blizzard's forums?

My servers queue was at around 2300 last night, over 4 hour wait to log in

Quote Originally Posted by Battêry
    My servers queue was at around 2300 last night, over 4 hour wait to log in

Imagine, u gotta raid at 19:30, that means u gotta log in 15:00 to be sure you'll be online....not really fun...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Onbeatable
    Imagine, u gotta raid at 19:30, that means u gotta log in 15:00 to be sure you'll be online....not really fun...
    That's not true. Maybe you log in at 15:00, and nobody's playing, which seems to be the most probable thing. Even though, I suffer queues every night too, and that's not really fun.

Should end in a few weeks. Blackock was around 2300 queue. So I left it for some time, and eventually came back to see 'Disconnected from Server'. Oh YaY.

EU, US or else?

That must sound familiar to a lot of players after WotLK. I gotta wait 65 mins to get online...
    WTF is going on?Every single server is locked etc. Is it because ppl started to play again since WotLK is released?
    How long is this going to take?

Thanks
    65? You're lucky. I was sitting in the Aman'Thul queue for 3 and a half hours yesterday.

In before L2Q!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

This happened when BC was released, and queues actually weren't that uncommon before that in WoW. In a week or two it will die down, it's just the overwhelming number of people who went out and got the expansion and are now trying to play all at once.

How many people can fit into each realm before the queuing starts? Would it be that hard to increase it by 1000?

This also happened back in the day when BWL was the instance to be in. Those were good times.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

i had to wait 15 mins. never happened before since my server is pretty much dead...or was. where the fuck did all those people come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa
    65? You're lucky. I was sitting in the Aman'Thul queue for 3 and a half hours yesterday.

In before L2Q!
    Friends and I were in that queue for 60 minutes after getting lunch. After we got in the queues lept up, because no-one was leaving.

So for dinner some of us went out to get takeaway and the others stopped us from AFKing. :-)

Zul'Jin has a 1400 person queue on average. First night was almost 3000 I believe.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tortheldrin&n=Attilian

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&n=Mormack

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Ah ha, AH HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Wow, I wish people actually did that on my old server. 19:30 raid means "oh, look it's 7:30... guess I should log into WoW.... <log in> WTF Y AM I NOT IN DA RAID?!?!?" :
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Mormack
    Zul'Jin has a 1400 person queue on average. First night was almost 3000 I believe.
    For me on average is 1450-1800 on weekend day. There is no que after 1-2 am. But for week day, I couldn't tell you cause I haven't logged in during the week day.

Ive never experienced long queues on my server since wotlk... Its a 'medium' populated server, although i know others in my guild were talking about a queue.. Hopefully i dont get it when i get home today

Old, high pop servers with with 'cool' names get hit hardest.
    Blizzard has been pretty good about offering free transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by heeps
    Old, high pop servers with with 'cool' names get hit hardest.
    Blizzard has been pretty good about offering free transfers.
    This is a sandwich, it is made of lies and fail.

Sorry for the troll post, but Blizzard, however hard they try, don't seem to be able to contain the monster they have unleashed.

Most afternoons now after around 3pm Icecrown (US) is at about 600-800 in queue and ~40min to get in. Has been like this every day since expansion.