Thread: Garr Rare+

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Garr Rare+

I see that they have brought back Garr from Molten Core. He is In hyjal to the west of the sulfuron spire he has 25.8mil hp and i bet he is going to be hard and fun ( I know that's what she said). and i cant post a pic or i would cause im a newb.

Deleted
    Yeah its bloddy awesome...

I was soo thrilled when i was ganked by baron geddon.. :P

We tried to kill him last night, what a disaster lol

60K crushing blow on a L83 bear tank, he 1 shotted everyone but me as being a rogue I did the honourable thing and vanished

Might want to wait until 85 to take on this bad boy

This is because he is a level 85 equiv 5 man heroic boss that is meant to be "Hard" for such amount of people. He will drop 85 blues which I believe are 333-346.
    Theres one in Vashjir, Deepholm, Twilight Highlands, Not sure about Uldum..

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea its pretty cool.

Killed him about an hour ago with 9 others. You can have a shaman CC his adds, which doesnt aggro Garr. Let Garr walk away then kill the adds one by one. Then kill Garr...

Quote Originally Posted by guunstav View Post
    Killed him about an hour ago with 9 others. You can have a shaman CC his adds, which doesnt aggro Garr. Let Garr walk away then kill the adds one by one. Then kill Garr...
    What did he drop?

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a mountain of skeletons by Geddon on our realm, its pretty amusing.

found a shark boss garr-like, lv85 30mln in vashjir, there is also a snake with the same stats. in deepholme dunno if it was a spawn bug or something but when i leveled there was a big giant 85 with 30mil and about 5-6 rares spawned around him each with ~400k. cleared them all and got 5-6 blue boes 333, pretty neat i must say :P

Downed him last night with ~20-23 80-82s. It was tough initially but once we got the strat down to deal with his explosions and the exploding adds it went very smoothly. We were very disappointed that there was no achievement and only one single piece of rare gear as loot, but it was fun. Understandable that there is no achievement I suppose though if he's going to be 5-man'able at 85. We thought he was an actual outdoor raid boss so we were expecting more.