Deleted

Where's my shen'dralar feat of strenght blizzard?

Anyone else that's exalthed / was exalthed with shen'dralar think it's lousy of blizzard not to pull on this?

They already stated it would not be in for release, but in a post-release patch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/?page=8

For those who already earned Exalted reputation with this faction, don't worry -- we haven't forgotten about your accomplishments. In a future patch, we'll be adding in a separate Feat of Strength to recognize your deep love of Dire Maul.

Deleted
    'Soon (tm)' which translates into 'Never' if you ask me about it. Couldn't care less about the feat of strength anyways.

Deleted
    The faction is still in, counting towards your total number of exalted factions. I don't see a problem with this.

I feel so sorry for the people who spent sooo much gold to max this rep out...only to be sorely disappointed.

(Although I did make about 30k gold off of said people, lol)

its unsettling that this has fallens to blizz's wayside.

It's shitty. I forgot even that I should get that feat.

Maybe just keep giving Blizz a friendly reminder every patch? IDK.

Deleted
    Guys you are going to get the FoS soon enough don't you worry Most likely in the next patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnerd View Post
    'Soon (tm)' which translates into 'Never' if you ask me about it. Couldn't care less about the feat of strength anyways.
    Really? They said soon(TM) On a couple patches .. those came out... we haven't even had too many patches for cata yet, give them time.

Deleted
    To all those wondering what TM means -> Between now and end of time.