Deleted

Tiny Abomination in a Jar

Sorry if this has been already asked, but I was wandering when is it a good idea to change Tiny Abomination in a Jar (tried to give link but since it's my first post I can't, but people that can give me good answer would know which trinket I'm talking about). Since it scales indefinitely when the small amount of hit will make it useless. Please don't tell me to sim it because I have no idea how to do it.
    Thank you in advance

The proc gets lower and lower as you level replace it (there are alot of really good melee trinkets shouldn't be hard)
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Do you mean that the proc is related to my lvl? Or maybe we hit slower when we lvl up? I'm not sure I understood what you mean.

Deleted
    You should replace it at about 82-83 (thats when I got 2 agility trinkets)

there's a decent agility trinket from either stonecore or blackrock caverns, though I forgot which instance it was.
    There's another avaiable from questing in mount hyjal.

Regarding TAIJ, the proc rate of the item decreases, when you gain higher levels, which means you will have less procs when you are above lvl 80.

Your chance to proc a mote drops drastically, to almost never at 85.

Deleted
    The proc is related to your level.

Just like Hand of Justice at level 60 was 2% (after patch). This dropped to, I think it was 1.1% at level 70? And like 0.2% at level 80.

Procrelated trinkets/items in general are indeed linked to your level, to counter infinite scaling.

10+ Year Old Account
    One stat that is seeming to be very important as I level is Stamina, so I'd recommend changing it fairly soon, there were some good Trinkets in Vashj'ir and some great ones in Uldum. (I am assuming that you are looking for another Agility trinket)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers guys. Didn't know these small details.

well, even if it did stay the same in terms of proc rate, taiaj lost lots of value due to haste nerf, so pretty much any trinket on lvl 80 suddenly was better than it. it goes w/o saying that it wouldn't get any better at least, with the 85 getting less useful as well. didn't know the proc rate gets worse though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    well, even if it did stay the same in terms of proc rate, taiaj lost lots of value due to haste nerf, so pretty much any trinket on lvl 80 suddenly was better than it. it goes w/o saying that it wouldn't get any better at least, with the 85 getting less useful as well. didn't know the proc rate gets worse though.
    This^^
    I replaced my heroic Taij as soon as 4.0 hit with Whispering fang skull. The trinket just took such a dive that probably any agil related Cata trinket will replace it immediately. It's not worth trying to stay hit/exp capped on your way to 85, as soon as you hit 81 your %'s drop substantially.