Deleted

Some simple questions about pvp rogue :)

Hi, and thanks for your time!

i just started a rogue and i love arena/pvp so thats what im planning to do in lvl 85!

please tell me:

i'd like to play assanation! pve and pve, thats possible right?

poisons!? for pve and pvp?

daggers in both hands, slow main fast off aye?

in arena as a rogue, what is prio to use your combo points on in general? ofc kidney shot mainly (vs healer) but eviscrate? envenom?

in pve what is main rotation? (link?)

do u use shiv? (pve and pvp?)

thanks alot for your time, please say the question ur answering so i dont get confused!

I'm prolly wrong but I'll try

pve instant/deadly pvp wound/deadly
    yes for the daggers unless 2 slow is the way to go now but I doubt.
    envenom is your priority its a plate killer and buff your poison damage for a few sec afterwards
    in pve you open in garrotte or ambush, slice and dice, mutilate to five then envenom (maybe you have to keep rupture up not too sure about it anymore)
    shiv is useless in pve, in pvp you can use shiv apply your offhand poison but it is more useless than anything cuz mutilate usually do the trick

Deleted
    thank you Damax!

if anyone dosnt agree, please share ?!

Q:Hi, and thanks for your time!
    A: No problem

Q: I just started a rogue and i love arena/pvp so thats what im planning to do in lvl 85!
    A: O RLY?!?

Q: please tell me
    A: ok.....

Q: i'd like to play assanation! pve and pve, thats possible right?
    A: yes

Q: poisons!? for pve and pvp?
    A: PVE MH Instant, OH Deadly, Thrown Deadly / PvP ???? (wound poison 10% healy debuff is kinda weak :S but everyones is)

Q: daggers in both hands, slow main fast off aye?
    A: PvE MH Slow OH Fast / PvP dunno

Q: in arena as a rogue, what is prio to use your combo points on in general? ofc kidney shot mainly (vs healer) but eviscrate? envenom?
    A: As far as im concerned there is no set cycle or priority its pvp shit happens at random and you must be able to adjust to it, unlike pve where you already know what X mob is going to do and how and when to counter it.

Q: in pve what is main rotation? (link?)
    A: 100% to 35% target HP is Snd > Rupture > Envenom (with mut as ur generator)(4+ finishers)
    35% or less target HP is same (Snd > Rupture > Envenom) (with BACKSTAB as ur generator)(5+ Finishers)

Q: do u use shiv? (pve and pvp?)
    A: PvE to remove an enrage effect yes / PvP no idea

Q: thanks alot for your time, please say the question ur answering so i dont get confused!
    A: No probz

oh yes, shiv works against warrior in pvp. forgot it removes an enrage now.

Deleted
    -i'd like to play assanation! pve and pve, thats possible right?
    ofc!

-poisons!? for pve and pvp?
    pve and pvp insta MH deadly OH, with envenom insta outdpses wound alot, even worth taking over the 10% healing reduce

-daggers in both hands, slow main fast off aye?
    aye

-in arena as a rogue, what is prio to use your combo points on in general? ofc kidney shot mainly (vs healer) but eviscrate? envenom?
    envenom vs plate, evis is supperior vs cloth

-in pve what is main rotation? (link?)
    dont have link but, open with garotte, mut,SnD, mut again till 4-5 cp, rupture, mut again till 4-5cp envenom, with mut talents SnD reapplies everytime. so just keep rupture and envenom going also backstab talent is nice, so under 35% BS

-do u use shiv? (pve and pvp?)
    pve, sometimes to shiv enrages off mobs, less dmge to tank-> less to heal for healer.
    in pvp if i need to get a quick stack of DP on my target, but rarely and ofc also to dispell enrage effects

Deleted
    thanks Spoogles.. could u link me ass. pve spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles View Post
    Q:Hi, and thanks for your time!
    A: No problem

Q: I just started a rogue and i love arena/pvp so thats what im planning to do in lvl 85!
    A: O RLY?!?

Q: please tell me
    A: ok.....

Q: i'd like to play assanation! pve and pve, thats possible right?
    A: yes

Q: poisons!? for pve and pvp?
    A: PVE MH Instant, OH Deadly, Thrown Deadly / PvP ???? (wound poison 10% healy debuff is kinda weak :S but everyones is)

Q: daggers in both hands, slow main fast off aye?
    A: PvE MH Slow OH Fast / PvP dunno

Q: in arena as a rogue, what is prio to use your combo points on in general? ofc kidney shot mainly (vs healer) but eviscrate? envenom?
    A: As far as im concerned there is no set cycle or priority its pvp shit happens at random and you must be able to adjust to it, unlike pve where you already know what X mob is going to do and how and when to counter it.

Q: in pve what is main rotation? (link?)
    A: 100% to 35% target HP is Snd > Rupture > Envenom (with mut as ur generator)(4+ finishers)
    35% or less target HP is same (Snd > Rupture > Envenom) (with BACKSTAB as ur generator)(5+ Finishers)

Q: do u use shiv? (pve and pvp?)
    A: PvE to remove an enrage effect yes / PvP no idea

Q: thanks alot for your time, please say the question ur answering so i dont get confused!
    A: No probz
    To answer stuff this guy missed on,

Q:Poisons!? for pve and pvp?
    A: For PvP, Depends if your going envenom or not, if you are you should have deadly in your OH & your MH should vary on what your facing (you have a few seconds to apply at the start of every game), such as vs healer put on wound, vs casters put on mind numbing etc. If your NOT going envenom, then wound+mind numbing is generaly good

Qaggers in both hands, slow main fast off aye?
    A: In pvp no, 1.80 speed in both

Q: Do you use shiv?
    A: In pvp, definatly. It can be used to remove enrage from warriors & pets + you can apply your offhand poison garrenteed (e.g. while nuking som1 u can put on a mid numbing or a wound on your other target to stop them helping your main target as much)

Good luck ^^
    Rogue pvp is fun, not much margine for error tho so be prepared =p

Im gonna get a sticky of ALLLLLLLL rogues need to know for assassination spec.

Check top of the rogue forum I am sure it'll be sticky