Granted but the gas turns a brown colour, causing you to emit a puff of brown whenever you fart.

I wish my iPhone 4 was an iPhone 4s

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Granted but the gas turns a brown colour, causing you to emit a puff of brown whenever you fart.

I wish my iPhone 4 was an iPhone 4s
    Granted, but at the same time the iPhone 5 comes out

I wish i was dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you can still see and feel the sensations of being burried, as well as the worms eating at your flesh and your body slowly decaying.

I wish to be the most intelligent man in the universe, having knowledge of everything and everyone

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Granted, but you can still see and feel the sensations of being burried, as well as the worms eating at your flesh and your body slowly decaying.

I wish to be the most intelligent man in the universe, having knowledge of everything and everyone
    granted but you make a 4th deminsional bubble blower that made a black hole that was open just long enought to suck you in.

i wish blizzard didnt change the talent system..they might aswell just remove it completely
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    granted but you make a 4th deminsional bubble blower that made a black hole that was open just long enought to suck you in.

i wish blizzard didnt change the talent system..they might aswell just remove it completely
    They reverted back to the old system, countless useless talents abound.

I wish I had the powers of the Avatar(from the animated series, not that crappy James Cameron Pocahontas ripoff)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    They reverted back to the old system, countless useless talents abound.

I wish I had the powers of the Avatar(from the animated series, not that crappy James Cameron Pocahontas ripoff)
    Granted, but you must shave your head, get a arrow tatoo, and change your name to Aing.

I wish i could change myself to the hulk whenever i wanted while controlling it.

Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51 View Post
    Granted, but you must shave your head, get a arrow tatoo, and change your name to Aing.

I wish i could change myself to the hulk whenever i wanted while controlling it.
    Granted. You spend thousands of dollars on new pants and underwear.

I wish they would stop making movies in "3D". It's a stupid gimmick!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Granted. You spend thousands of dollars on new pants and underwear.

I wish they would stop making movies in "3D". It's a stupid gimmick!
    Granted, but they now make movies in 4D, and you are forced to watch without the glasses.

I wish I had a tree that bloomed 100 dollar bills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51
    I wish I had a tree that bloomed 100 dollar bills.
    Granted, but you may only spend it on buying new trees of the same kind.

I wish I had a well paid job :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Granted, you had a well paid job. Past tense. You loved it, and there's no hope of ever getting employed doing something you appreciated as much as you did there. You're now on unemployment indefinitely, dealing with severe depression.

I wish blonde hair suited me better
    Granted, but a unruly child put gum in your new blonde hair, forcing you to shave it off.

I wish I had a nice gaming computer :/

Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51 View Post
    Granted, but a unruly child put gum in your new blonde hair, forcing you to shave it off.

I wish I had a nice gaming computer :/
    Granted, but you suffer a severe loss of motor skill, rendering you unable to play games.

I wish I had more fruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted... but all the fruit you get grows from inside your body... You can figure out how you get it out to eat it...

I wish to live in a perfect society.

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Granted... but all the fruit you get grows from inside your body... You can figure out how you get it out to eat it...

I wish to live in a perfect society.
    Granted, but because everyone was SO perfect you decided that you missed faults and ended up killing yourself.

I wish I was the terminator.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but OS they loaded you with is bugged and you now only terminate insects and small rodents.

I wish i was Horribly sick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    Granted, but OS they loaded you with is bugged and you now only terminate insects and small rodents.

I wish i was Horribly sick.
    Granted, but you develop an immunity to the sickness and end up spreading it to everyone else in the world, thus killing everyone in existence making you the only person alive. Then, after the first year of your solitude, zombies rise from the ground and eat you.

I wish I would stay on the toilet and read MMO-Champion threads for the rest of my life.
    Last edited by ClearlyConfused; 2012-05-07 at 02:27 AM.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyConfused View Post
    Granted, but you develop an immunity to the sickness and end up spreading it to everyone else in the world, thus killing everyone in existence making you the only person alive. Then, after the first year of your solitude, zombies rise from the ground and eat you.

I wish I would stay on the toilet and read MMO-Champion threads for the rest of my life.
    Granted, but you now live alone and are unable to move from your toilet. You are completely isolated and are unable to comment on any of the threads. You later die from starvation from not being able to go to the kitchen to eat.

I wish I knew everything and could control that ability so I wouldn't go crazy.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palantis View Post
    Granted, but you now live alone and are unable to move from your toilet. You are completely isolated and are unable to comment on any of the threads. You later die from starvation from not being able to go to the kitchen to eat.

Granted, but in your ever-expanding base of knowledge, you discover the age old mystery, the meaning of life. Upon stumbling across this, you realize the meaning of life is underwhelming and trivial. It slowly depresses you enough you enter a constant downward spiral of motivation and self-esteem where you become a hermit and avoid all social / physical interactions for the rest of your meaningless life.

I wish I could literally turn water into beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Please don't wine in a beer thread. This is a happy place.

Quote Originally Posted by Palantis View Post

Granted, but then you become apathetically bored without the chance of growth from learning new things that you kill yourself.

I wish I was a well-known artist and choreographer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooclassy View Post
    Granted, but in your ever-expanding base of knowledge, you discover the age old mystery, the meaning of life. Upon stumbling across this, you realize the meaning of life is underwhelming and trivial. It slowly depresses you enough you enter a constant downward spiral of motivation and self-esteem where you become a hermit and avoid all social / physical interactions for the rest of your meaningless life.

I wish I could literally turn water into beer.
    Granted. The second you figured out you could turn water into beer you became so enthralled in awe that you drank yourself to death.

I wish I would live in the World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyConfused View Post
    Granted. The second you figured out you could turn water into beer you became so enthralled in awe that you drank yourself to death.

I wish I would live in the World of Warcraft.
    Granted, but you must live in the realm of Moonguard U.S, where you meet a dwarf female named Bertha at the Goldshire Inn and do unspeakable things......

I wish I could talk to animals, so i knew what my dog was saying when he gives me this dumb ass look he is giving me now