Granted, but he gives you and your crazy afro avatar lice and you have to shave your head to cure it or be a social pariah.

P.S. Once you shave your hair, you go bald and it never grows back.

I wish the ice cream man who just fucked my face went over to Holidae and gave him an STD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but he gives you and your crazy afro avatar lice and you have to shave your head to cure it or be a social pariah.

P.S. Once you shave your hair, you go bald and it never grows back.

I wish the ice cream man who just fucked my face went over to Holidae and gave him an STD.
    Granted but a cure is discovered 2days later

I wish i could fly

Quote Originally Posted by CoLLaTeRaLz View Post
    Granted but a cure is discovered 2days later

I wish i could fly
    Granted. You fly right into the sun.

I wish I had wifi in my tent in the sky.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but you have no devices that can use it!

I wish my internet wasn't so bad.

Granted but you can only use this internet 30 minutes every 4 hours.

I wish I had Unicorn Meat in a can

Granted, it's Imitation Unicorn Meat In a can!
    I wish local pools would open at the start of May
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but they also close at the start of may,like 1 second later.

I wish hang overs weren't such dick heads and would just fuck the shit off!

Granted, but now, for every milliliter of alcohol you drink, you throw up for three hours straight.

I wish I had a house made out of unobtainium.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but now, for every milliliter of alcohol you drink, you throw up for three hours straight.

I wish I had a house made out of unobtainium.
    granted. Breaking News: Unobtainium has been found to be highly radioactive, explaining why such massive trees grow on pandora.

I wish you guys stopped viewing me as a sick fuck. I'm specifically building in those measures like an 18 year old Ahsoka Tano so it is legal.

Deleted
    I'm going to abstain from this thread for now, because people are taking obvious joke wishes too seriously. That's the point of this game, right? to have joke wishes that aren't supposed to be serious, and to let other people blow them up in your face? I wouldn't EVER actually want to have sex with an underage girl or boy. I'm just a bit conflicted with my own sexuality, because I'm almost 23 and still a virgin, as a male. but that doesn't actually mean that I have the intention or even the desire to commit pedosexuality.

but don't let this seriousness get into your way. go on, continue to corrupt wishes. just don't take these wishes as something the wisher actually wants.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I'm going to abstain from this thread for now, because people are taking obvious joke wishes too seriously. That's the point of this game, right? to have joke wishes that aren't supposed to be serious, and to let other people blow them up in your face? I wouldn't EVER actually want to have sex with an underage girl or boy. I'm just a bit conflicted with my own sexuality, because I'm almost 23 and still a virgin, as a male. but that doesn't actually mean that I have the intention or even the desire to commit pedosexuality.

but don't let this seriousness get into your way. go on, continue to corrupt wishes. just don't take these wishes as something the wisher actually wants.
    I haven't been participating in this thread much, as of late, so I went back and re-read the posts. I didn't see much hostility; I did see Blueobelisk say some stuff... I've seen him joke around about things in the NBA forum, so I took that as a joke, but in the event that Blue was being legitimately insulting / accusatory, knock that shit off. This is fun stuff. We're making stuff up here.

I wish I had the perfect bowl to fix my cereal in.
    Granted, but you are only able to obtain cereal that's past it's expiration date.

I wish that everyone would be kind to each other.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-04-07 at 09:43 PM.

Damnit Iced I just deleted that post.

I was gonna PM...But yeah nzall that was all 100% joking. I didn't even remember that post until you brought it up, I just thought it'd be fun to add something extra to the game, I'm not being critical of you at all. Look at all the jokes I make about Iced being late for class. It's just a joke lol, it's nothing to be offended over. You're free to make fun of me or my posts in any way you can.

Don't stop posting for something silly like that.

Damnit Iced I just deleted that post.

I was gonna PM...But yeah nzall that was all 100% joking. I didn't even remember that post until you brought it up, I just thought it'd be fun to add something extra to the game, I'm not being critical of you at all. Look at all the jokes I make about Iced being late for class. It's just a joke lol, it's nothing to be offended over. You're free to make fun of me or my posts in any way you can.

Don't stop posting for something silly like that.
    To be fair, it was about sexuality. I would have probably taken offense to it too if it was by someone I didn't know.

Deleted
    Look, my wishes were obvious joke wishes. They are strong female leads in science-fiction worlds aimed at teens and young adults. I think many of the target audience has had fantasies at one point or another about Ahsoka or Holly, examples being the fanfics out there that involve Holly and Artemis, or Ahsoka and Anakin. but for Blue to call me a sick fuck for stating out loud I have them and to make veiled references to Kampusch and similar abuse victims is just going too far.

but you're right. I'm taking these corruptions too personal. let's just continue on and try to keep it friendly to each other.

Icedwarrior: granted. everyone now loves and tolerates each other very much, like in MLP: FiM. So much even that every single sport has turned boring, because noone wants to hurt other players now.

I wish me and nzall had some cookies.

You have cookies. However they're laced with THC. You two get high, and go on a joyride. You're so high you run you're car off road and it burns on impact of crash.

I wish for corruption to be cleaned from world

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    You have cookies. However they're laced with THC. You two get high, and go on a joyride. You're so high you run you're car off road and it burns on impact of crash.

I wish for corruption to be cleaned from world
    Granted but as the corruption is cleansed the world is hit by a tiny metorite and it happens to start a chain of unforseen events...

I wish i had my PSV with that game i forgot the name of right now>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted but as the corruption is cleansed the world is hit by a tiny metorite and it happens to start a chain of unforseen events...

I wish i had my PSV with that game i forgot the name of right now>.>
    Granted. "I forgot name right now" is title of video game. It sucks MAJORLY. Since you didn't remember title. Wish didn't work so well.

I wish Game of thrones was real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. "I forgot name right now" is title of video game. It sucks MAJORLY. Since you didn't remember title. Wish didn't work so well.

I wish Game of thrones was real
    Granted, but it's in a different dimension.

I wish I had money for a vacation
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Granted, but it's in a different dimension.

I wish I had money for a vacation
    Granted! but now you have the russian maffia after you since you stole their money for the vacation.

I wish i had a beer right now.