Granted. Women's feet now share opposite charges from your penis causing attraction, while the other pole is centered in their genitals, causing repulsion.

I wish my moustache could connect to my beard.

Granted. You have now achieved a connection, however the connection is not by your mouth but further between your ears and mouth.

I wish someone would sit here and record these cat antics so I could become popular :3

Deleted
    Granted. You become really famous but somehow you start being asociated with zoofilia and people think you ram cats form behind on a daily basis.

I wish I could create a game just by thinking about it, without worrying about fancy engines, textures, modeles, voice actors and a 10 lightyear development time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshain View Post
    Granted. You become really famous but somehow you start being asociated with zoofilia and people think you ram cats form behind on a daily basis.

I wish I could create a game just by thinking about it, without worrying about fancy engines, textures, modeles, voice actors and a 10 lightyear development time.

Granted, you can play it! No one else can though

I wish i could be the next Jimi Hendrix?

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you created an eye spy game with your 100 year old granny who takes 5 hours 2 naps and 3 cigarettes just to think of something to "spy"

I wish when i did abit of work on Italian Job on PS1 that i got fuckin recognition for it in the credits not just a "thanks to family and friends" (who did fuck all btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it turns out to be the worst reviewed game in the history of the PS1 console leading the entire industry to shun your future game proposals.

I wish Mondays would just curl up and wither away.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted but now it's now 23:59 on a sunday and you need to go to bed

I wish i could have the power to make people trip on their shoelacers

Granted. Now that extra day of the week is called Fryday and it is still the beginning of the work week.

Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    Granted. Now that extra day of the week is called Fryday and it is still the beginning of the work week.
    BearGod-Siel, you're supposed to corrupt their wish, and then give a wish of your own. You've neglected to do this a couple of times now.

I wish BearGod-Siel was an actual bear god.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    BearGod-Siel, you're supposed to corrupt their wish, and then give a wish of your own. You've neglected to do this a couple of times now.

I wish BearGod-Siel was an actual bear god.
    Granted. His first task as a god is to smite you with his loyal raccoon army for daring to question his methods. And to snatch your pic-a-nic basket as a tithe.

I wish my fucking truck hadn't broken down and left me stranded here in the middle of nowhere. Fuck you, truck.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, your truck didn't break down, the brakes didn't work and you got into a car accident. You live and are uninjured but...can't say the same for the old man crossing the crosswalk in front of you.

I wish Holidae would stop eyeballing me. I see his Mom driving up and down the street looking at me. I'll be his step dad by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Sorry I think I do but it turns out I don't and don't notice it >_> I blame distractions!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish Holidae would stop eyeballing me. I see his Mom driving up and down the street looking at me. I'll be his step dad by the weekend.
    Granted. You are now completely ignored by Holidae and his mom, anytime you try to talk to them they run in fear of your awesome shades!

I wish I could remember wishing for something the past couple of times >_>

Granted, but now you forget to corrupt wishes.

I wish I had perfect skin.

Granted, you never get moles or pimples or wrinkle. But you're completely bald. Including your eyebrows.

I wish Mynta would take me to see Iron Man 3.

Deleted
    Granted,
    But the movie turns out to be a turkey, and you and Mynata don't say a word to each other the entire time your in each others company.

I wish T-rex's had full size arms!

Deleted
    @Blue - Granted. Mynta takes you to see Iron Man 3 but something unsettling happens when the two of you enter the cinema to buy the tickets. Seems like your tickets for some reason cost around 300 dollars and you'd need to dance tango too to be able to purchase them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I wish T-rex's had full size arms!
    Granted. Now every T rex that has ever existed has full size arms. This causes the present to change because they were able to hunt other species a lot better, they also managed to develop intellectually, somehow. In the end, humans are being enslaved by T-rexs.

I wish I could fall asleep whenever I wanted to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted. Now every T rex that has ever existed has full size arms. This causes the present to change because they were able to hunt other species a lot better, they also managed to develop intellectually, somehow. In the end, humans are being enslaved by T-rexs.
    I wish I could fall asleep whenever I wanted to.
    Granted,
    But our new overlords the mighty T-rexians keep poking you with a stick to wake you up (there cruel like that)

I wish that T-Rex's Had full size arms, and lived in mutual peace and respect with humans.
    (and no the do not eat us)

Granted but since TRexes have full sized arms they genetically compensate by removing their tails. Also, since they can reach for food with their hands now they no longer need sharp teeth and they become herbivores with normal sized arms and no tail and rectangular teeth.

Oh and they handshake humans with their newly developed arms.

I wish Sigma washed my Angry Birds Space doll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but Sigma has no knowledge of lights, darks and delicates and your doll comes out with a Power Ranger pink color to it making it the laughing stock of your collection.

I wish Waldo would quit hiding so cleverly, that bastard!

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but he came out of hiding to kill you, for trying to find him.

I wish I knew everything about everything.