Granted. You are now rich...in lawsuits.

I wish someone would force blueobelisk back onto mmo because I miss him.

He's here, just hasn't been posting on Off-Topic.

Granted. He's here, but he's just lurking (You made that way to easy).

I wish I could land a job that I enjoy, that paid a livable wage.

Well then make him post in OT :3

Granted. You get a job you really enjoy because it's a job where you test TF2 patches and they pay you in chest keys so you're forced to trade your keys for money with other players and since steam doesn't offer a "put my money back in the bank" mode you have to convince food companies to sell you food for any steam games they would like.

I wish filler episodes were more interesting by adding subtle hints about future events or something instead of completely derailing itself from the main storyline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you happen to tune the TV into a Lindsey Lohan filler episode marathon where you get no bikini or skin shots and have to suffer her "acting". Oh did I mention the remote is missing, the power and volume buttons are broken and the marathon is brought to you by Hanson?

I wish the US would get topless beaches for women like Europe does.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. They exist, but literally zero women visit them. Instead, it's full of overweight men and their man-boobs.

I wish I could learn to play the guitar at a professional level.

Deleted
    Granted, you can now play guitarr at a pro level but only in video games

I wish i wouldn't be so sore after a workout

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your legs and arms have fallen off of your body thus eliminating all soreness and pain. Sadly though you now have lost the ability to eat, move around and use the bathroom as fast you used to. Hope you can worm you way into those Depends!

I wish I was the frontman for the band Iced learned to play guitar for - everyone knows the frontman gets most of the action!

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but the band was shit,and enraged people,and at concerts they always killed the frontman of the band.

I wish my emails didnt take so long to check!

Granted, now you check them so fast, your brain can't even process them properly.

I wish I had a book containing all the knowledge in the world.

Granted, but they're printed in an unintelligible language.

I wish that Mynta looked like her avatar IRL.

Granted, but you never get to see me because whatever entity made me look like my avatar drew the power from your eyes, making you go blind.

I wish I wasn't the only one eating my delicious cupcakes.

Granted theres are now maggots in all of them eat in gthe cupcakes slowly.

I wish i had one of thoese cupcakes, num.

Deleted
    Granted, you now share those Cupcakes with the rest of the ppl around here, BearGod, Akshak, Icedwarrior, Wayne25uk and even Mynta and I can eat them since i have no way to get to them.

I wish I could upload my counciousness to the internetz without any problems or that i would get any viruses in the way

Granted, but the internet and everyone that browses it are now acutely aware of all your faults, wrongdoings, and embarrassing information.

I wish that the "arrow to the knee" meme never would have existed, nor will anything meet or exceed it's level of annoyance.

You can actually just force truth upon those people and tell them it's nord for "I got married" or get the workshop content where any npc that says the line gets struck by lightning :P

Granted. But since it never existed your perception of how annoying it was never existed and so a new meme comes out to become just as annoying only to force you to make the same wish again.

I wish I could have the capabilities of the shinobi in the Naruto universe and spend my time developing awesome jutsu for my own amusement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you forget to ask for the same level of grace and agility and proceed to break everything in your house when playing with the weapons you have. As a final straw you nail yourself in your Bear Jewels with the nunchucks when trying to impress the other Bears.

I wish Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss) would get it on in a girl-girl scene with Aeon Flux (Charlize Theron) and it was filmed and screened by the previous 10 posters in this thread.

[/SIZE]

Granted, but the scene was so dark you couldn't see anything, and the audio was so bad that you can't make out anything properly. By all 10 posters. Weird.

I wish that the Steam Summer Sale would happen right now, and that I could afford to purchase (and play) the games that I desired.

Granted, but you buy me (and everyone else on your Steam friends list) all the games we want too, causing you to go broke. You get evicted from your apartment and shanked by a hobo while on the street. However, Bear saves you, but you serve him the rest of your life, cleaning his cave palace.

I wish I had the money and means to travel the world, seeing everything, doing everything, and meeting everyone. Yes, all 7 billion people.

Deleted
    Granted, you now have the money and means to meet and see everything and everyone in the world but you are abducted by Island because they want your powers so now they locked you in a cell with a new friend IceBearGod...

I wish i was a dragon

Granted, but you only have the head of a dragon; the rest of you is human. Because of this dragon-head, you cannot stand, as your head is far heavier than your body. Sucks to be you.

I wish that everyone knew the danger that is IceBearGod.