Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Damnit I wasn't making a wish, I was just chatting.
    I know.

I wish I had could move metal like Magneto.
    Wat.

...Granted. You "had could" move metal, but you can no longer.

I wish Blueobelisk could English.

Oh yeah I did write something weird. I wish I had. Lol....I proofread that whole post for my story but I didn't even look at my own wish.

I wish I could English too. Apparently English is the only subject I suck at. (That's from an old semester that I took the pic from a long time ago.) I actually emailed that professor back and forth to get the grade changed but he was so stubborn. I would have gotten him if honestly I wasn't so discouraged that the Knicks sucked this one game that I called it off and asked what I was doing with my life.

Granted, I could English, but doing so I lose all other skills including foreign languages, math, history, etc. I get welfare the rest of my life because I'm basically a vegetable who knows how to write essays. And they give me like $500 a day. That's a fucking lot.

I wish Iced could Spanish.

I wish Iced could Spanish.
    Granted, Iced can Spanish. As in, speak the spanish from Spain. However, as I learned in high school, there was a king of Spain who had a lisp, and so to not hurt his feelings the people of Spain started pronouncing words with a lisp (which the rest of the spanish speaking world does not). As a result, Iced develops a lisp and gets made fun of by absolutely everyone everywhere, including people who never even heard him speak.

I wish people liked my new signature. Those pictures kind of suck in this lower resolution from the resizing I had to do lol.

Granted. "People" (two people - the king of Spain and his royal fool...too bad they can't read English.)

Confused and annoyed, they want your head.

I wish I wasn't typing on a smartphone's touchscreen thing. Pretty annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you now bash your brains on the screen and it magically reads your thoughts and sends them via text to your friends and family,but only the naughty thoughts get through.

I wish i didnt die a little inside every time christmas day comes around.

Why do you die a little? People die as each day passes you know.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I wasn't typing on a smartphone's touchscreen thing. Pretty annoying.
    Granted. You don't have a smartphone. You have one of those "sidekicks" that was popular like 7 years ago with the keypad. You don't have internet access or anything like that, but the keyboard is nice to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish i didnt die a little inside every time christmas day comes around.
    Granted, every Christmas you actually gain more life because you enjoy in festivities with friends and family. And if you don't have/like any friends/family then you get some new ones that you do like.

Of course, your gain of life comes at a price, every Christmas you live vicariously and fully (like how Iced said having a better quality of life instead of immortality/long lifespan), but each Christmas your would-be life span shortens by a year. So let's pretend you're 20 now and you were going to live to be 40. Every Christmas from ages 21-30 decrease your lifespan by a year, so you only end up living to age 30 instead of 40. Of course, they're great Christmas's, but the rest of the year your life sucks and it's horrible that your lifespan is shortened.

I wish I could start a cool social club/secret organization. Of course, not anyone could join, just me and strong minded/willed people. We don't have to necessarily do anything in the club (it's not like a frat where we go out to party), we just exist as a collected group of likeminded individuals who share a belief/ideal/goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you make a fight club,the first rule is dont talk about it sooo.....

I wish blueobelisks next granted wish only contained 5 words instead of a wall of text and too much thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but those words are "Wayne25uk you are banned AGAIN."

I wish I hadn't been able to come up with such a witty corruption so quickly - it scared me.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,now everytime you outwit yourself a child dies in a random country.

I wish i wasnt so gloriously evil mwahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,now everytime you outwit yourself a child dies in a random country.

I wish i wasnt so gloriously evil mwahahaha!!!
    Granted, you're now a fictional character named jeebus chris, who is the embodiment of good in the world, but because he's fictional, you don't exist.

I wish i could beat Cirno on lunatic
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you beat him so bad his will is crushed and he publicly commits heinous crimes in your name trying to rebuild his self-esteem.

I wish my morning farts would leave such a hideous odor.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but you beat him so bad his will is crushed and he publicly commits heinous crimes in your name trying to rebuild his self-esteem.
    please Gdiaf. >: (
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    No sir, I just play by the rules....and dirty.

Now corrupt my wish or be gone sir!

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    No sir, I just play by the rules....and dirty.

Now corrupt my wish or be gone sir!
    Uh... granted? But he corrupts your wish in such a minor, irrelevant way that it seems uncorrupted and you are left feeling unfulfilled, with a chasm of despair in your soul.

I wish I could use "chasm of despair in your soul" more often in daily conversation.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Uh... granted? But he corrupts your wish in such a minor, irrelevant way that it seems uncorrupted and you are left feeling unfulfilled, with a chasm of despair in your soul.

I wish I could use "chasm of despair in your soul" more often in daily conversation.
    Granted, but only because you actually HAVE a chasm of despair in your soul when your newborn puppy dies.

I wish for the most perfect waffle in the entire galaxy.

Granted, you now have a single pancake.

I wish there were more hours in a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because of the additional hours you have additional work to complete, additional ticky things done by co-workers and more chances for Lindsey Lohan to act in a movie.

I wish someone would pack every boy band since the 1980's into a rocket and fire it into outer space - or at North Korea.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, world war 3 starts and then ends within 2 hours due to the entirety of the worlds population being wiped out by nuclear weapons.

I wish for unlimited wishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but after about the 5th or 6th one you can't think of any more wishes and the Genie representative in charge of your account gets frustrated and upset with you and proceeds to rip your limbs off while serenading you with Sarah MacLaughlin's ASPCA commercial and song.

I wish for the person to respond next to fall madly and eternally in love with.....a doorknob.

[/SIZE]