10+ Year Old Account
    granted, but you will continue your life as a homeless.

i wish there was a spoon.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but since you fail to specify what kind of spoon it's a tiny wooden spoon ridden with termites and black mold - using it once would mean your ultimate demise.

I wish the prodigal kid in the Matrix hadn't told me there was no spoon.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but since you fail to specify what kind of spoon it's a tiny wooden spoon ridden with termites and black mold - using it once would mean your ultimate demise.

I wish the prodigal kid in the Matrix hadn't told me there was no spoon.
    Granted. He told you there is no spork.

I wish a movie was made about my life.

Deleted
    Granted, there's a movie in the making called the life of Nzall but since there's no producer or director for it it's put on hold indefinetly

I wish the moon was made out of cheese

Deleted
    Granted, your entire planet is now made out of cheese (as Waynetopia is still gone)

I wish I had enough resources to rebuild eart...waynetopia.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    Granted, your entire planet is now made out of cheese (as Waynetopia is still gone)

I wish I had enough resources to rebuild eart...waynetopia.
    Granted. The resources to rebuild Waynetopia exist, but the only thing you know how to build are giant penis statues.

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

Deleted
    Granted, you don't have to go to work because there is no work as Waynetopia is still gone, but it's your lucky day and you get drafted into the surviving United Wayne Corps and their goal is to occupy the moon.

I wish I had a box to live in while i float around in space

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it has no holes and you begin to rot from a lack of oxygen and no vents from the gas buildup after eating the final dinner served on Waynetopia.

I wish Flash Gordon would come save us from the tyranny and wrath that is the bitterness of Wayne25uk.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but it has no holes and you begin to rot from a lack of oxygen and no vents from the gas buildup after eating the final dinner served on Waynetopia.

I wish Flash Gordon would come save us from the tyranny and wrath that is the bitterness of Wayne25uk.
    granted.

After he's done, he leaves, and takes everyone else with him, leaving you alone in the void of nothingness.

I wish yellow was blue.
    We dream, we dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, now no one knows what the hell to do at stoplights when the light changes nor do any kids know what the hell to ride to get to school and back. You've single handedly cause the largest case of mass confusion in history and now everyone lashes out at each other as a result. Congratulations, you've started World War 3!

I wish Ming the Merciless would kick Flash's ass for just leaving me here.

[/SIZE]

Granted. He kicks his ass once with it's foot, but then Flash turns around and utterly destroys Ming the Merciless. Ming, defeated, retreats and is never seen from again, by anyone.

I wish everyone would be aware and admit that cows superior to everything. /moo

Deleted
    Granted, cows have now taken over the new Waynetopia and we are all slaves to them now.

I wish Icedwarrior would be just that, an Icedwarrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, cows have now taken over the new Waynetopia and we are all slaves to them now.
    Seems like a success to me.

I'll have to let someone else corrupt that.

~skip me~

Don't have time for more right now.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish everyone would be aware and admit that cows superior to everything. /moo
    Granted, cows everyone admits cows are superior to everything. As a result, everyone converts to Hinduism (or the religion where cows are holy or something), but the Indian people don't like the change and kill everyone (who willingly sacrifice themselves) who aren't Indian. The world now only consists of brown people.

Granted, Iced is a warrior. He has a sword and he's kind of bulky. He's also made of ice. So uhhh. He's frozen in ice. He was the leader of a platoon of 299 other soldiers, and they were going around opposing this evil leader guy, but the evil leader guy froze the entire platoon. So now it's been sufficiently long and because of global warming, Iced and his platoon become unfrozen. The evil leader guy is dead and Iced is out of tune with currently technology so he just goes around with his platoon murdering innocent people, until the USA flies a drone over the 300 guys and they all die.

P.S. I guess you could say Iced was late to action against the leader.

I wish my phone's "Defender Series" case was bulletproof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because it was granted immunity to bullets the makers failed to proof it against milk attacks the very same day that the cows take over Waynetopia. They see your device as an instant threat and aim all their udders at it and fire.

I wish the Heinz57 and A1 Armies would invade Waynetopia for the ultimate Steak World War.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but i had a secret armada waiting just south of Jupiter,i relocated to one of the moons of Jupiter but i also have other clones like me on the other moons so you wont know which is really me. So good luck killing 62 clones to find me :P

I wish for anyone not aligned to the new cow society to join my new colony on Jupiters Moons,all rebels will be forced to work in the gas mines of Jupiter after my initial invasion force makes its descent in 2weeks time,you have been warned moonlings!

Deleted
    Granted, but since they don't have any means to travel to jupiters moons without being caught in it's gravity they all fall into the gas giant and die a horrible death.

I wish I had a rainbow gun

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's permanently attached to your ass so every time you fart you shoot rainbows.

I wish I had Deathwing as a pet.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, you had him a a pet but now you start to hear strange voices which tells you to do stuff...strange stuff.

I wish I had Akshak as a pet

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had Akshak as a pet
    Granted...Akshak is now permanently embedded in your stomach like Quatto from Total Recall.

edit: Apparently it likes to cut off my wishes. I wish for Count Chocula to become a regular cereal offering so I can delight in its chocolaty goodness every day.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2014-02-17 at 03:11 PM.
    BAD WOLF