10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the cereal's creator can't keep up with the increased demand and pulls a Flappy Bird and removes it from their line of breakfast cereals resulting in civil unrest with you as the target.

I wish I'd cause Binkamus serious heartburn if I'm to remain embedded in his stomach.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    uhhh okey..

Granted, you cause me to get heartburns and annoy the hell out of me so I decided to remove Akshak and put him into a crabs body.

I wish Icedwarrior and Wayne would be siamese twins, sharing the same body but still have two heads so they could argue with each other and annoy the hell out of each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they insist on arguing and annoying the hell out of each other only in your presence and because you wished them into this state they think you're their father and follow you around.....forever.

I wish I had a supersized crab pincer to snap at Binkamus for putting me here.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but they insist on arguing and annoying the hell out of each other only in your presence and because you wished them into this state they think you're their father and follow you around.....forever.

I wish I had a supersized crab pincer to snap at Binkamus for putting me here.
    granted, but it's made of brittle glass.

I wish I could get into a regular Flex group with my paladin which does all 4 raids, downs all 14 bosses and gives a proper amount of loot... And a regular WoD normal raids group when that comes out.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted, but it's made of brittle glass.

I wish I could get into a regular Flex group with my paladin which does all 4 raids, downs all 14 bosses and gives a proper amount of loot... And a regular WoD normal raids group when that comes out.
    Granted! You still play WoW though.

I wish a game would come out that would make me feel how I did when playing WoW in it's prime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post

I wish a game would come out that would make me feel how I did when playing WoW in it's prime.
    Granted but it is populated only by cod players and soccer moms.

I wish I had wings on my butt.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukioish View Post
    Granted but it is populated only by cod players and soccer moms.

I wish I had wings on my butt.
    Granted, but you don't want to know where the Red Bull can has to go.

I wish I had a time machine.

Deleted
    Granted, but it only seems to accelerate your aging and it doesn't take you anywhere.

I wish Akshak would be a creepy clown that does that really weird dance and laughs maniacally

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I do such a good job you freak out and run out of your house screaming and blinding run into traffic...just after rush hour when speeds are back up and over the speed limit.

I wish someone would stop the other clowns from dressing up cause damn I make clown pimpin' look easy.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I do such a good job you freak out and run out of your house screaming and blinding run into traffic...just after rush hour when speeds are back up and over the speed limit.

I wish someone would stop the other clowns from dressing up cause damn I make clown pimpin' look easy.
    Granted, they now dress up as zombie clowns and are out to eat you!

I wish I had my own isle in the middle of nowhere
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because it's in the middle of nowhere you have no internet or power and can't play any games, surf for any naked women and you quickly go mad and try mating with the grove of coconut trees.

I wish the zombie clowns would invade Waynetopia.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post

How's that a corruption? that's actually a benefit for me, given that i've been playing this game for 6 years now and won't stop anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish the zombie clowns would invade Waynetopia.
    Granted but because i just heard your wish i had time to counter it,i sent out my W-wings and W-fighters to thwart your zombie clowns!

I wish Nzall would stop breaking the 4th wall and get to work in my gas mines for being a rebel!

Deleted
    Granted, he now works in the gas mines but he rallies every worker and they start a riot and has complete control over the gas mines.

I wish Nzall would overthrow Wayne and rename it Nzalltopia

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in doing so Nzall opens the door to the Zombie Clown Uprising which was launched to avenge those slain in the invasion of Waynetopia.

I wish the Zombie Clowns would bite and turn Wayne since he doesn't make sense sometimes.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, a zombie clown managed to get thru all the shitty security Wayne put up and bite him in his sleep, Wayne managed to kill the zombie clown but sadly there's no way to save Wayne and so Nzall takes over since there is no one to succeed Wayne.

I wish I was the leader of secret organization with one of those cool round tables and shadowy silouettes of other powerful ppl sitting at it...ohh and I have a cat that is awesome and it's named Akshak...and it talks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I'm not litter box trained so I end up taking the smelliest, rankest cat craps all over your round tables and pissing on the legs of the shadowy silouettes sitting around them. Hey, a cat's gotta mark his territory.

I wish I was on the logo for Binkamus' secret society so all the hot female cats would want me.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but i have been busy and bit all the cats who have now mutated into my new horde of human like cat hybrid zombies called Catatombies!

I wish me and my new undead army could join forces with the clown army to take back what was rightfully mine!

Deleted
    Granted but you live in Maltby, you were mugged and knocked unconcious by a thug, loosing control of your Undead Army, inevitably destroying Maltby, making Rotherham a better place.

I wish I will never turn into a Zombie.

Deleted
    Granted, you'll never turn into zombie because you decided to wall yourself in inside a bunker 200m beneath sea-level in a windowless and doorless bunker with no food or drinkable water.

I wish my new-found organization would decide something awesome