10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but this time I've built my new house on the sun and the next time you fly by and towards you melt before even getting close and disperse into the nothingness of space.

I wish Binkamus would come back to life as a microphone stand for Justin Bieber.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

God has a little free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish Blueobelisk hadn't wished such a tragic death upon himself.
    Granted, but for slaying Wayne and his brother, a statue has been made in my honor and my legacy lives on forever. Btw the statue is build on top of your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish Akshak didnt kill me and my brother,now your all not going to get the game he is secretely making at the moment and believe me you will be buying it! WELL DONE AKSHAK!
    ...Tell me what it is.

Granted, we tie Ashak up with a coat hanger as revenge, but some crazy hippies get mad and uhhh they protest your brother's new game, so it never comes out. But I get to play it.

I wish to run off to my own island in the Pacific after the collapse of society for in the words of Ving Rhames in Con Air, "Some drinks and naked freaks".
    Granted, but the naked freaks are all body builder guys and the island you're on is "Island Fitness." It has a nice beach, but the hotel's only amenity is a four mile wide gym. Turns out, all the naked women went to "OB3LISK Island" in the Atlantic. Only a few select people were invited. I did invite you but you were too busy at Island Fitness.

Btw about the drinks, you guys aren't smart like me to engineer your own water filters, so you have to drink the body builder's sweat. You do have an endless supply of protein powder though.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish I had my own personal space station complete with everything I could ever needm including a giant death laser to destroy Akshaks houses so he has to build them again everytime he leaves the house.
    Nah son. Ashak's house got destroyed for my statue. Doesn't exist. And my statue is made of an alloy stronger than Iron Man's suit and Captain America's shield so...undestroyable.

But ya. Granted, you have your own space station, with everything you'd ever need. But your space station isn't in space. Ya, we just bought you 2 acres of land out in Pennsylvania and put it there. It was much cheaper than actually buying the rocket to get you up in space. Your view is pretty shitty and you actually live in the "bad" part of Pennsylvania so there's a lot of crime going on. You try to stop a lot of gang fights with your laser, but eventually they rob it from you while you're eating your lifetime supply of Doritos.

You die alone btw. I mean, you see the gangs outside, but inside you're alone and because of poor design the door to your space station is underneath it and you can't leave.

I wish Akshak had some shades for the impending Binky Comet coming towards him so he can see his downfall.
    Granted, he has a palm tree acting as shade back on Fitness Island.

Granted but because the shades block the light I'm able to see what's coming and hop on the metal unicorn and fly off to attack Waynetopia as retribution.

I wish the Lucky Charms Leprechaun Army would rain death, destruction and fruity marshmellows down on Wayne25uk.
    Ya Waynetopia is right next to Fitness Island but instead of nude bodybuilders they have nude people whose body mass index is over 30.

Granted but while the army is raiding Waynetopia (where you are btw) the Lucky Charms leader has some thug kids steal his cereal. They offer you some but you don't have milk (all you have is your sweat).

Eventually Waynetopia wins the war and kills off the Leprachaun army because the obese people eat all the marshmellows and because their rainbows weren't handi-accessible for their little scooter things they lose a law suit and go bankrupt. You go down with them.

Granted, Waynes entire military asset which contains of one person is taken in as a military hostage and he's forced to undergo brutal torture in the form of eating marchmellows, choclate, sleeping and eating icecream just enough to get an upset tummy the entire day.

I wish my new form as a comet could destroy Akshaks house so he has to rebuild it again I would then fly away to wait until next house is done.
    Oh apparently Waynetopia only had one resident beside Wayne. I didn't know that. But ya that guy does some real damage to the army's food supply.

Granted, your space station becomes a comet and you destroy Ashak's hotel room at Fitness Island, but you crash land and can't leave. It's the same hell as before with the naked body builders and stuff.

I wish Binkamus would come back to life as a microphone stand for Justin Bieber.
    Granted Binkamus gets off Fitness Island and is a microphone stand for Justin Bieber, and because of his inside access he gets you, Ashak, to every Justin Beiber concert ever, and since he kind of took your home you must go to each and every one.

I wish I was in the credits for Grand Theft Auto 5.

Granted, but nobody pays attention to credits these days.

I wish I was the most active poster on the website.

Granted, but everyone else stops visiting this webiste, so you are left here actively posting to yourself.

I wish I had a better job.

Deleted
    Whoa, hey! where's the mint army tag?

Granted you now have a better job as a dishwasher...you now get to wash the food!

I wish I had a box and inside that box was Akshak and Blueobelisk

I'm undercover, what do you think the newspaper is for?

Granted, but it's locked and only I have the key!

I wish the key was inside the sun.

Deleted
    Granted, The key went through the core of the sun making it grow into a red giant...

I wish I had a bottle of golden water

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the golden water is urine.

I wish I had some blueberry muffins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the muffins are blue due to decay and rot but you now have a taste for maggots so gg!

I wish Blueobelisk would stop with answering the past 50 wishes,the games called corrupt A WISH aka 1 wish aka not the entire fucking page! ANNOYING MUCH!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but Blueobelisk will override my grant with his own.

I wish Blueobelisk would grant Wayne25uk all his wishes!

Deleted
    Granted, But everytime Wayne wants a wish granted he has to suffer the sight of a naked Blue infront of him...

I wish there would be no weekdays, only weekends

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish I was the most active poster on the website.
    Granted, but you attract unwanted attention and everyone bullies you. They call you a no lifer, unwanted, mods infract you for no reason, etc.

I wish I had a box and inside that box was Akshak and Blueobelisk
    Granted, but me and Ashak are in superposition and you can't tell if we're alive or dead. We're reborn as quantum particles.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish the key was inside the sun.
    Granted, and when the Sun explodes in a few million years your great grandchildren retrieve the key and me and Ashak are free to rule the space colonies that Earthians moved too.

I wish I had a bottle of golden water
    Granted. The water is liquid gold. AKA it's like 600 degrees. You try to drink it and burn your mouth. You never taste again and your tongue is severely deformed. No girl ever wants to kiss you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rupprecht View Post
    I wish I had some blueberry muffins.
    Granted, but they came from Dunkin Donuts and the girl who got them for you coughed on them when you weren't looking.

I wish Blueobelisk would stop with answering the past 50 wishes,the games called corrupt A WISH aka 1 wish aka not the entire fucking page! ANNOYING MUCH!!!
    Don't you realize that I'm the God of this thread, and all these wishes are people praying for me to answer them?

Granted, everyone wishes for the same thing all the time (winning the lottery) so by me corrupting one person's wish, I'm really still corrupting everyone's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rupprecht View Post
    I wish Blueobelisk would grant Wayne25uk all his wishes!
    Granted. I am God afterall. But all his wishes come at the expense of yours. For every $1 Wayne wishes for, I take one from your salary. For every year of life Wayne wishes for, I take one of yours. Etc., etc. Eventually you get mad and renounce me as your God, and you form a secret criminal organization whose agenda is to kill Wayne and then form your own new religion.

I wish there would be no weekdays, only weekends
    Granted. There are only two days a week now: Saturday and Sunday. No one works anymore. Everyone just goes to the movies/restaurants/parks everyday (somehow these bitches have money) and everywhere is always crowded. However, since no one is working no one is actually making new movies or video games or anything like that, so society is at a standstill and people run out of things to do very very quickly.

I wish I had the power to see concealed weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope,not gona grant it till you play properly and lose the god complex.

I wish for all the other members of this game to come together to rid this world of the Tyrant God that is Blueobelisk! Lets kill us a god!

Deleted
    Granted, a fierce battle is raging against the self-proclaimed god BlueObelisk. Alot of ppl are injured and many more tired by the endless fights but everyone hopes for the Heroes to return and fight the tyrant but so far only [Insert awesome name here] Wayne25uk has showed himself but he can't win alone...

I wish for more awesome ppl to come and help in the overthrowing of Tyrant BlueObelisk.

Deleted
    Granted, a fierce battle is raging against the self-proclaimed god BlueObelisk. Alot of ppl are injured and many more tired by the endless fights but everyone hopes for the Heroes to return and fight the tyrant but so far only [Insert awesome name here] Wayne25uk has showed himself but he can't win alone...

I wish for more awesome ppl to come and help in the overthrowing of Tyrant BlueObelisk.
    Granted. i take his place and make him my bitch.

My wish is for BlueObelisk to make me a sandwich. White baguette, goat's cheese, honey, seasoned croutons, bacon, apple and walnuts please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but Blue makes you allergic to nuts so you die from your newly made sandwich and the battle ensues.

I wish for fellow heroes to finish off Blueobelisk before he regains his strength!

Kukukuku. YOU THINK YOU MORTALS CAN DEFEAT ME?

Deleted
    Granted, a long battle between Wayne and Blue is held but Wayne can't fight Blue alone and in the last moment, when Blue is about to deliver the final strike HE APPEARS!
    and not a moment to soon as Akshak blocks the final strike and the battle rages on...

I wish I had the best of views as i watch the battle from a far off and safe place as i sip my tea in a comfy chair.

Granted, you had a very comfortable view with nachos and popcorn and whatever you wanted away from the battle. Unfortunately the guy behind you is talking during the whole battle and you don't have a pleasant time.

HEHEHE you guys took too long to finish me off. I wish I become the victor of this battle and am allowed to go back to granting multiple wishes at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you are now dead and can not grant any more wishes. I wish that the person below me does not get his wish granted ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.