Deleted
    Granted, you build yourself a bunker made out of wood to keep things out.

I wish 3DTyrant became a smoker and just had to smoke in his wooden bunker.

Granted, but your kid was being babysat by 3DTyrant. The house didn't burn down but your kid second hand smoked enough to get a lung disease and was unable to play sports or really do any strenuous activities without being crippled with asthma-like attacks.

I wish IcedWarrior had a court ordered sanction and was unable to watch anime anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, Iced is no longer allowed to watch any form of anime, should he do so, an angry fat gorilla shall sit on his face.

I wish the world of TES was real outside of the games
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, it's real, but only for you because you are a mental patient gone crazy playin to much games and now you can't see the difference between reality and games.

I wish to be the last poster on the side

Granted. You are now the last poster, on the side. A side of guacamole.

I wish that all the (current) currency in the world was meaningless, and instead, bottle caps was the new currency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in order to get the new currency the entire world has to drink soft drinks in excess causing even more cases of diabetes and alcoholism rates skyrocket leading to human on furry violence spikes.

I wish someone would have addressed my becoming the Joker and terrorizing 3DTyrant.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, I address it by recording you two and making $$mucho bucks$$ by making a movie. Also I introduce you to...cocaine? And you die after the recording is over, which makes the hype about the movie even greater so I make even more money.

I wish icedwarrior had a nickel deficiency.

Granted. I am always out of the five cent coins.

I wish I hadn't stayed up until 2AM, giving me four hours of sleep for work. But the anime was too good not to finish...

Deleted
    Granted, you watched anime all night and sleeping at work causing your boss to yell at you and eventually fire you for sleeping at work.

I wish Resurrection was a reality with no side effects or anything bad happening by using it

Granted, but you're not a Paladin, Priest, Druid, or Shaman, so you cannot resurrect...and when you ask, everyone simply tells you to stop standing in the fire and walk back to your corpse.

I wish the anime "Death Parade" was longer, while also retaining and/or increasing in quality as it went along.

Deleted
    Granted, and due to the nice taste Icedwarrior has in the anime I can't corrup...The quality is increasing so much that it fries your computer..

I wish for a blue mod to grace the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, a blue mod graces the game to inform all players that the game is being shut down forever.

I wish I knew what to wish for.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted. You wished for one ton of eye boogers and you use it as hair gel.

I wish reality TV was never invented.

Granted, every show on TV is anime. And I don't mean cartoons, I mean anime shipped out the box from Japan.

I wish I had 3D glasses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now have me for glasses!

I wish for House of Wolves content to be out for Destiny already.

Granted. But it's just real wolves that each your controller.

I wish I liked to eat vegetables.

7+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but now you refuse to eat meat, and exclusively eat the vegetables you previously disliked the most.

I wish Destiny had a better loot system to make it more worthwhile to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you get constant deliveries to your doorstep by a guy named Vinnie....with a sledgehammer....and a nasty disposition.

I wish they invented a dummy-proof laptop as I'm getting sick of fixing the same ones over...and over.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but dummies don't use computers. People do.

I wish that I hadn't locked myself out of my house this morning (and that I'd never be locked out again).

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted your house has been infested by mini-3DTyrants and the city has no option but to condemn it and raze it.

I wish someone would invent a bug spray that repels 3DTyrant and Binkamus Prime.

[/SIZE]