Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cataclysm made me cute! :(

Seriously, I've gone from an iron clad bringer of doom, to a blue and pink pokemon! I'm thinking of renaming from Torture to 'Fluffy'

Ok, I hammed it up a bit by adding the baby blue tabard, but you get the idea.

In more sensible news, I'm now finally up to 75% avoidance with only battleshout, so I should be around the unhittable mark whilst under the effect of shield block. That's the point I was hoping to achieve pre-raid and tonight we'll find out if it has any impact when we bounce of to start killing stuff. That's with 4 pieces of 359, but the goggles have an expertise cog in them, so I could push it higher if it didn't completely gimp my expertise. Stats are around 16% Parry, 14% dodge and 45% block, that's with absolutely no reforging.

I would suggest this means we'll be looking at 102.4 again either towards the end of T11 or beginning of T12, which makes me a very happy pokemon!

Anyway, just wanted to share the cuteness!

/Tort

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nawwwwww, I just wanna hug it at squeeze it and put ribbons on it!
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Nawwwwww, I just wanna hug it at squeeze it and put ribbons on it!
    Ribbons, Yeah!!
    Playing since 2007.

Nah, my Bear is always Bear. Glad blizz changed druid models, so now i dont care 'bout look of my main)
    “I is the king of Rome, and above grammar”
    ~ Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor on Grammar

Deleted
    Pokemon you say?
    Go pokeball!

i envy warrs and pallies being able to go uncrittable possibly by the end of t11 or t12 as my dk tank. the best i can hope for is making medium sized physical damage shields every now and then.

The baby blue tabard i must say goes vey nicely with the outfit.
    ~Ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land.~

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh, who's the cutie-wooty little Tauren? Does somebody need their tummy rubbed? I think so... I think sooooo!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Can i take you home and keep you?

Mummy said if i feed you and clean up after you, i'm allowed..........

pwease....................

I am actually enjoying the look of the new armor. Wrath armor was ugly. The new stuff looks good (for the most part). What kind of warlock looks seriously wicked with a garden implement as a staff? (Remembering early Wrath greens here.)

Deleted
    Goodness! I thought you were a paladin there for a moment. Ill happily wear that armor as on orc females it doesnt look as bad.

I actually miss wrath caveman style gear tbh...Cata gear is alright though, some of it anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove the tabard and engineering goggles imo.

I love efffect on the slot 14 trinket. What gun is that?
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

The bug eyes =/= cute lol

I think it's pretty cute. As a female player with a male tauren toon, I can't wait to level it. It gives that appearance of still being big and manly but the colors are a bit more feminine. I'm glad Blizzard finally realized that not all WoW players are males.
    Alliance 85:Fire/Arcane
    Horde 85: Holy/Retribution Restoration/Elemental Survival/Marksman Restoration/Balance Assassination/Subtlety Shadow/Shadow Unholy/Frost Affliction/Demonology Protection/Arms

yo you're kinda cute. wanna go out sometime?

All I see is a burger with different toppings.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Now you know how Paladins feel most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Remove the tabard and engineering goggles imo.

I love efffect on the slot 14 trinket. What gun is that?
    So many tanks ignore that trinket because it's got agil on, but it's 2% flat dodge from the agil and the on use adds 17% block, 17%!!

The gun it one of the engy ones, it's far from ideal but it has hit and crit on it, so I reforged some crit to parry and the hit is fine. It has agil, but that's more dodge tbh

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.