Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ... In the mountains ..

You, I remember you. IN THE MOUNTAINS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Thrall's balls, they're everywhere.
    this

Also
    "...merely a setback" don't care who it is that is saying it now anytime i see it and its not Kael i just think (sometimes outloud) "ICWUTCHUDIDTHAR"

"Citizens of Dalaran raise your eyes to the skies and observe!"

"Today our world's destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers!"

"Algalon the Observer has been defeated by our brave comrades in the depths of the titan city of Ulduar"

"Algalon was sent here to judge the fate of our world"

"He found a planet who's races had deviated from the titan's blueprints. A planet where not everything had gone according to plan!"

"Cold logic deened our world not worth saving. Cold logic however does not account for the power of free will! it's up to each of us to prove that this is a world worth saving!"

"That our lives! ..Our lives are worth living!"

This. Algalon killed event in Dal by Rhonin.

"A valiant defense, but this city must be razed. I will fulfill Malygos's wishes myself!"
    "I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth if I have to. Do you hear me? To the ends of the earth!"
    "We named him Dranosh. It means 'heart of Draenor' in orcish." UGH!

and my "favorite"...

"what's that, up in the rafters?"
    "You spoiled my grand entrance, rat. Did you honestly think an agent of the Lich King could be bested on the field of your pathetic little tournament? I've come to finish my task. This farce... ends... here!" You would think with the amount of times some of us had to run that stupid instance for trinkets (46 times nonstop to see the black heart drop for my tank) that the announcer would finally learn what was up in the rafters... ;P

almost forgot,
    "No! A curse upon you, interlopers! The armies of the Lich King will hunt you down. You will not escape your fate..." <3
    Last edited by Malarith; 2011-01-06 at 07:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Prophet Skeram:

"The screams of the dying will fill the air! A symphony of terror is about to begin!"

and

"Are you so eager to die? I will be happy to accommodate you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Bloodlord Mandokir: DING!
    Jin'do the Hexxer:Grats!

Being honest, I've always loved a lot of the entry/ongoing boss quotes, but DBM's quote, back when it all started in Karazhan, tops them all.

"RUN AWAY, LITTLE GIRL. RUN AWAY...."

Who did not run like a little girl once your headphones screamed at you to do so? What phat lewtz he had, indeed. I miss that fight so much.

Thank you to Mystyka for the signature!
    Chaiko | Arinnlea

"Alright, let's mosey" --Cloud Strife

"The black blood of Yogg-Saron courses through me. I...am...UNSTOPPABLE!"

As mentioned a bit back in the thread..

Ragnaros yells: TOO SOON! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME TOO SOON, EXECUTUS!

A friend of mine and myself often quote that to each other when heading to school/work, both often being tired as hell.

We named him dranosh...

15+ Year Old Account
    'No no no no no!'
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

"BUUURN! Burn in the maker's fiiiire!"

and..
    "You DARE look upon the HOST of SOULS?!"

ugh.
    Just... every time I got Forge of Souls in the random queue.. just... ugh.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.. There are a lot. I'll try to be short about it..

Everything said by Sindragosa, because it's all terrifying.

Everything said by Algalon, because that voice is so fucking srs bsns it's not even funny.

Everything said by Halion, because that voice is also so fucking srs bsns it's not even funny.

"Is. This. Reality?" -Mindbender Ghur'sha - instant favorite, I want this soundfile so I can macro it to every one of my buttons and spam it non-stop, I love it that much

"All that I am: anger, cruelty, vengeance - I bestow upon you, my chosen knight. I have granted you immortality so that you may herald in a new, dark age for the Scourge.

Gaze now upon the lands below us. The Scarlet Crusade scurries to undo my work, while Light's Hope stands defiantly against us - a blemish upon these Plaguelands. They must all be shown the price of their defiance.

You will become my force of retribution. Where you tread, doom will follow. Go now and claim your destiny, death knight." -Lich King

Pretty much everything that is said before, during, and after the Lich King fight.

The ICC intro, too.

Trifling gnome! Your arrogance will be your undoing!

Deleted
    Where in Bonzo's brass buttons am I? And who are—yaaghh, that's one mother of a headache!

Lowly? Nobody refers to the mighty Millhouse Manastorm as lowly!

I have no idea what goes on here, but I will gladly join your fight against this impudent imbecile!

I just need to get some things ready first. You guys go ahead and get started. I need to summon up some water...

And of course I'll need some mana. You guys are gonna love this!

Fantastic! Next, some protective spells. Yes, now we're cooking!

Hahaha, alriiight! Who ordered up an extra large can of whoop-ass?

I'm gonna light you up, sweet cheeks!

Ice ice baby!

Heal me! For the love of all that is holy, somebody HEAL me! I'm dying!

You'll be hearing from my lawyers!

Who's bad? Who's bad? That's right: we bad!

We named him Dranosh. It means "Heart of Draenor" in Orcish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogrutamaz View Post
    So many times I wished for a stupid "skip" button and it never came.
    That got turned into "We named him Dranosh. It means "Failed Plot Device" in Orcish." on our Guild's Teamspeak.

Such insolence, such arrogance must be punished!

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!