Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    the initial impression is fantastic. some tiny suggestions / corrections, i'll try not to nitpick, it's a good primer, and could always use more pictures

1st, change unconfident tanks to apprehensive, or unsure.

2nd you may want to include a picture of the city 'board' where you get the opening zone quests (i believe around lvl 10 and every 10 levels or so after that) , as it's something most overlook if you're not regularly going into the city, and it directs to the various hubs and continents, etc.

3rd, not sure if you talked about rested XP, and how to tell if you're inside the inn by looking at your icon for the zzz's.

4th finding a guild, or being invited into one & what that means.

Deleted
    Great guide! well done!, Tamsus I truely disagree. Look at the effort put in to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall, a well-put-together guide. I think you should be a bit careful about using some terms and phrases if you are creating a guide geared towards "people new to WoW". I say this because I 've taught a lot of my friends who are new to wow and any time I say things like CC, kiting, oom, and so-forth, i get the "wha?" That being said, I would definitely refer people to reading this, but would have to make myself available to answering those questions while they're going through it. Thanks for all your hard work ^_^