Cataclysm Raid Progression.

Can anyone else think of any other raids which could be featured in the rest of Cataclysm apart from the following:

Tier 12:
    Firelands (Patch 4.1 - April 2011-ish)
    War of the Ancients (Patch 4.2 - August 2011-ish)

Tier 13:
    Deathwing Raid (Patch 4.3 - December 2011-ish)
    Possibly a small filler raid leading up to expansion #4 (which is presumably one centered around either the emerald dream or azshara).

With the expansion only lasting 18 months according to that leaked product release schedual I cant really think were they could fit in any more major raid content. And with N'Zoth apparently being the being the old god which is leading the emerald nightmare then I would suspect him to be the face of that expansion. And thus would not be featured in cataclysm...just cropping up in various easter eggs like the model spheres of azeroth in HoL and Ulduar raid.

Deleted
    First of all, Blizzard has always been planning 18 months expansions, they just appear to need about 24 months per expansion.

Also, I sincerely hope they won't make the mistake again of releasing the first patch after just 4 months already. By then only the top 2% players will have cleared the content and no doubt they will ask for a patch, demanding it even because "current content is a joke".

I really hope Blizzard allows current content to run its course until a significant number of players has at least cleared the normal raid content, and I have no doubt that will not be before 6 months have passed. With an average of 3 patches per expansion and an expansion life-cycle of 2 years, we will have new content regularly instead of getting 3 patches within a year and then none in the next year (which happened in Wrath).

Quote Originally Posted by Magister View Post
    First of all, Blizzard has always been planning 18 months expansions, they just appear to need about 24 months per expansion.

Also, I sincerely hope they won't make the mistake again of releasing the first patch after just 4 months already. By then only the top 2% players will have cleared the content and no doubt they will ask for a patch, demanding it even because "current content is a joke".

I really hope Blizzard allows current content to run its course until a significant number of players has at least cleared the normal raid content, and I have no doubt that will not be before 6 months have passed. With an average of 3 patches per expansion and an expansion life-cycle of 2 years, we will have new content regularly instead of getting 3 patches within a year and then none in the next year (which happened in Wrath).
    Hmm I hope the same, they are releasing content way too fast. Most people won't be able to reach heroic raid content, let alone finish it.
    It's the same as when they released BC. Only a few guilds in the world killed Kel'Thuzad and a few more that killed some bosses in Naxx - the rest were stuck on BWL/AQ40(without C'thun ofc!) with many that haven't even cleared MC.

It's a shame they work so hard on these bosses and so few experience it fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Magister View Post

There was close to 6 months between Wrath release and Ulduar. And don't tell me naxx was cleared only by the top 2% by then. Trade pugs were farming Naxx by the time Ulduar was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    There was close to 6 months between Wrath release and Ulduar. And don\'t tell me naxx was cleared only by the top 2% by then. Trade pugs were farming Naxx by the time Ulduar was released.
    Not Naxx 2.0, he meant the original Naxx in Vanilla before TbC.

Lack of...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    There was close to 6 months between Wrath release and Ulduar. And don't tell me naxx was cleared only by the top 2% by then. Trade pugs were farming Naxx by the time Ulduar was released.
    I think the main point of this was the fact that, Naxx did not have any heroic modes which are a step-up of the regulars. I know myself and many others are looking forward to killing everything regular and heroic. It wasnt until Uld that they started doing Hard Modes. Which made Ulduar much more repeatable, while with nax it was just clear it, and your done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keik12 View Post
    I think the main point of this was the fact that, Naxx did not have any heroic modes which are a step-up of the regulars. I know myself and many others are looking forward to killing everything regular and heroic. It wasnt until Uld that they started doing Hard Modes. Which made Ulduar much more repeatable, while with nax it was just clear it, and your done.
    You still had some of the achievments for the mount but yeah no real hard modes like ulduar .